Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

REMIXCARSHOW.com 12.18.10 HONOLULU

Old 11-12-10, 11:54 AM
khrisxyu
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REMIXCARSHOW.com 12.18.10 HONOLULU

Aloha TUNERS,

I'm working with XDC events in putting together the REMIX CAR SHOW part of the XDC weekend in Aloha Stadium on December 18th 2pm-9pm. Brought to you by the OG and founders of Hot Import Nights, the XDC SHOWCASE:Remix is bringing the ultimate automotive lifestyle festival to Honolulu. Let's show 'em how Hawaii can represent As of right now, we're looking for hot rides to participate for HOT awards and cash prizes.

Be sure to check out XDC Showcase featured Model Ursula Mayes in the Model EXPO and Competition

XDC SHOWCASE: REMIX CAR SHOW
XDC has added to the experience off the track by introducing the REMIX Car Show Competition. REMIX will feature a wide range of cars, including exotics, modern muscle cars, and high-performance modified vehicles similar to the cars competing in the Xtreme Drift Circuit. Car club corrals for Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Scion, Infiniti, BMW, Mustangs, Genesis, K-Cars and Muscle cars will be featured at each REMIX event. The REMIX Award Tour will be at each stop on the Xtreme Drift Circuit, in addition to the other standalone events across the country. Providing THE ULTIMATE and HOTTEST Bike, Truck, and Car Competition.

SHOW CAR REGISTRATION

(Show EVENT): $45 ** Includes 2 event passes. 1 Event pass for bike registration.

TEAM CORRALS AND CAR CLUB SPACE AVAILABLE

For Car Show Registration we're giving a HUGE discount on car clubs/groups, so email me first to get an exclusive unique discount code

Car Show Registration:
https://xdc.webconnex.com/hawaiicr20100

Online Tickets (code 'khrisxyu' immediate discount) :
https://xdc.webconnex.com/hawaiitickets2010

Email me, khris@xtremedriftcircuit.com for CAR CLUB/FORUM REGISTRATION discounts

**We have vendor areas available on the lot- if you are interested in setting up a vendor booth for your car club/organization/business, please email me**

Be looking forward to meeting and working with you guys

Khris Uybengkee
REMIX/XDC On-Site Coordinator

Khris@xtremedriftcircuit.com

Here's a preview some models in the MODEL EXPO and photos from a previous event.