Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

Man da local section is really dead.

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-07, 01:18 AM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
Thats a very good point, i do perfer CL due to the anonimity of the net, being a mainland forum n all, just that in the particular mdl boards there is a wealth of info here and im very thxfull for that, thus my loyalty to CL and my wish for atleast a more active local board.

The local car scene is... well... it can be scary at times, lots of exhibition of speed on public roads, the group of tweakers on the side who maybe be checkin your car out for $$$, i've heard that in some clicks they have like a 'rank' type pyramid for members...??? Too much high makamaka/im better than you/smarter than you/you got nothing i need so i dont need you attitudes and way to clickish... *yes ive said this before and i'll keep saying it* maybe im just meeting the wrong ppl/its all in my head/i dont get out enough/too much OR not enough crip maybe LOL wait a minute... when im wit my boiz, we do the same thing to newcomers/young bucks

I will give props to REV and his crew thou, their cars look like kings and mine looks like a child but the ppl dont act how their cars look, really laid back and no attitude.

I'm just rambling... cant play bf2 cuz im seeding the 1996 movie, Shuto Kosoku Trail on bt, best street racing movie EVA, banned in japan the day it was released . *cough* it not pirate if its not IMDB/RIAA lic in the US If you want a copy lemme know and i'll burn a disk for youz guyz and bring them to the nov8th event 4free o course.
i want a copy pm you
Old 10-25-07, 03:29 AM
GRAVITY34
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want a copy too hehehe!!!
Old 10-25-07, 10:05 AM
vip gs
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill take a copy...plz
Old 10-25-07, 01:29 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

np guys
Old 10-25-07, 11:17 PM
vip gs
Driver School Candidate

thanx man.
Old 10-30-07, 03:10 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I'll take a copy as well...but I can't make that meet....gotta work.

Pete
Old 10-30-07, 11:29 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by PHML
I'll take a copy as well...but I can't make that meet....gotta work.

Pete
Well... guess we'll have to make a mini meet
Old 11-02-07, 05:57 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
Well... guess we'll have to make a mini meet
Sounds like a plan....just keep it on weekends.
Old 11-04-07, 05:19 PM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Are you still making copies? I'll take one. Either that or I can just copy it from Samson or Pete or whomever I first
Old 11-05-07, 08:10 PM
808is3
Pole Position

well with all the posting you're doing it's coming back alive.
me, i've been here since 04' as a lurker then i eventually joined at some point... it's jus a post mostly on is300.net (or my.is by now) and as you can tell by my post count, i very rarely post here.
Old 11-05-07, 08:46 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Ok i count 4 copies, already gave REV-01 (samson of Revision Audio who does fantastic work *cough*even thou it was lance*cough* and is the only place i'll take my 2IS for upgrades, he also sells Junction Produce products and other stuff *shameless plug*, oh yea he cant say that himself here since hes not an 'official' sponsor of CL) his copy.
Old 11-08-07, 12:55 AM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

Its pretty sad that more Lexus people dont come out to the meets. I see some really nice rides out there done well, particularly the 2IS. I guess most of them just want to keep to themselves because of a few bad apples.

And Ill take a copy also if you see this before the meet tomorrow. Oh, and would it be against CL rules if we printed our own stickers? Just wondering...well since I wouldnt mind reppin the biggest Lexus forums on the net. Especially since this board has helped me in a lot of decisions and kept me up to date with new products. This is the most friendly and mature forums Ive been to yet. Well compared to one popular local forums I go to...FH.
Old 11-08-07, 01:38 AM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
Its pretty sad that more Lexus people dont come out to the meets. I see some really nice rides out there done well, particularly the 2IS. I guess most of them just want to keep to themselves because of a few bad apples.

And Ill take a copy also if you see this before the meet tomorrow. Oh, and would it be against CL rules if we printed our own stickers? Just wondering...well since I wouldnt mind reppin the biggest Lexus forums on the net. Especially since this board has helped me in a lot of decisions and kept me up to date with new products. This is the most friendly and mature forums Ive been to yet. Well compared to one popular local forums I go to...FH.
It would be against CL rules to make your own CL stickers. If you are really enthusiastic about getting some CL stickers, trying PM's DaveGS4 and see what can be done. Maybe he may give you permission to make some one offs, or maybe not, but at least you'll know exactly where the CL owners stand on the subject.
Old 11-08-07, 08:44 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

I know yea? Living in ricer central you would think more ppl would be willing to come 'out', and yea I can burn another copy, now 5 total count.
Old 11-08-07, 09:58 AM
euro.r
Driver

To be honest, I'm over the meet-and-greet scene, hate bippu and pretty much just keep my cars stock now (with sleeper potential of course). There's a lot of good info here on CL which is the main reason I'm here.

FH is daily entertainment for me when I'm bored@work!

Quick Reply: Man da local section is really dead.