Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Local Chapters and Regional Forums > Regional ClubLexus Forums > Hawaii and Guam
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oct 7th cruise?

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-07, 05:12 PM   #1
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (0)
 
llamaboiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Windward, Oahu
Posts: 11,031
Send a message via AIM to llamaboiz
Default Oct 7th cruise?

Anyone gonna go to this cruise?

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
__________________
MY CAR - 07 - IS350 Xpac
The meaning of the ropes click: HERE*
*Sat Nite Starbucks, 4/21 Pearl City*
*RA CruisePICS*
*HellaFlush AlohaKings 2, PICS*

"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them - Ronald Reagan
llamaboiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-07, 12:28 PM   #2
weesped
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (8)
 
weesped's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 2,027
Default

dang i wish i could, cars still in the shop =/, it wont get out till tuesday
__________________
weesped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-07, 02:27 PM   #3
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (0)
 
llamaboiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Windward, Oahu
Posts: 11,031
Send a message via AIM to llamaboiz
Default

lol its 10:30am, i just finished cleaning/buffing, i look at the mountains *rain* and my car will get filthy going thru any tunnel AND im tired *lazy?* after cleaning...
__________________
MY CAR - 07 - IS350 Xpac
The meaning of the ropes click: HERE*
*Sat Nite Starbucks, 4/21 Pearl City*
*RA CruisePICS*
*HellaFlush AlohaKings 2, PICS*

"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them - Ronald Reagan
llamaboiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-07, 02:36 PM   #4
weesped
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (8)
 
weesped's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 2,027
Default

dont do it! did u see how much it poored ALL last night around the lake haha. u might as well not have washed ur car at all today if u were going to go out hahaha. im omost glad my car is in the shop so when i left for work today n is parked out in the open all day it wont get rained on
__________________
weesped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-07, 04:17 PM   #5
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (0)
 
llamaboiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Windward, Oahu
Posts: 11,031
Send a message via AIM to llamaboiz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesped View Post
dont do it! did u see how much it poored ALL last night around the lake haha. u might as well not have washed ur car at all today if u were going to go out hahaha. im omost glad my car is in the shop so when i left for work today n is parked out in the open all day it wont get rained on
Hehe which lake? yes i saw the rain around ENCHANTED lake
__________________
MY CAR - 07 - IS350 Xpac
The meaning of the ropes click: HERE*
*Sat Nite Starbucks, 4/21 Pearl City*
*RA CruisePICS*
*HellaFlush AlohaKings 2, PICS*

"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them - Ronald Reagan
llamaboiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-07, 12:07 AM   #6
REV-01
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (13)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: hi
Posts: 1,747
Default

we normally don't go to those cruises.
REV-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-07, 12:20 AM   #7
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (0)
 
llamaboiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Windward, Oahu
Posts: 11,031
Send a message via AIM to llamaboiz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REV-01 View Post
we normally don't go to those cruises.
Well i seen some of the vids that got posted at forumshawaii and yea... thats not my scene too, lotta ppl getting stupid on public roads I'm glad i didnt go, BUT im always up for a Revision cruise I should frequent your board more often
__________________
MY CAR - 07 - IS350 Xpac
The meaning of the ropes click: HERE*
*Sat Nite Starbucks, 4/21 Pearl City*
*RA CruisePICS*
*HellaFlush AlohaKings 2, PICS*

"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them - Ronald Reagan
llamaboiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-07, 12:53 AM   #8
REV-01
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (13)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: hi
Posts: 1,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamaboiz View Post
Well i seen some of the vids that got posted at forumshawaii and yea... thats not my scene too, lotta ppl getting stupid on public roads I'm glad i didnt go, BUT im always up for a Revision cruise I should frequent your board more often
yeah our cruise is just drive slow, stops to eat and meet new friends.
REV-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-07, 01:43 AM   #9
weesped
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (8)
 
weesped's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 2,027
Default

lol i ment salt lake, i live around here, the other night it wouldnt stop raining =/ but ya whats a revision cruise? never heard of it (im new to this stuff )
__________________
weesped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-07, 02:20 AM   #10
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (0)
 
llamaboiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Windward, Oahu
Posts: 11,031
Send a message via AIM to llamaboiz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesped View Post
lol i ment salt lake, i live around here, the other night it wouldnt stop raining =/ but ya whats a revision cruise? never heard of it (im new to this stuff )
weesped, Revision cruise means *revision audio*, REV-01 (samson) is the owner but he cant say this here since hes not a offical clublexus vendor.

HERE is a cruise i went on with them, scroll down for pics and much more pics on p.2, THESE are the guys you wanna cruise with, no drama = no stupidness on public roads and total kick back style.
__________________
MY CAR - 07 - IS350 Xpac
The meaning of the ropes click: HERE*
*Sat Nite Starbucks, 4/21 Pearl City*
*RA CruisePICS*
*HellaFlush AlohaKings 2, PICS*

"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them - Ronald Reagan

Last edited by llamaboiz; 10-08-07 at 02:28 AM..
llamaboiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-07, 03:00 AM   #11
weesped
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (8)
 
weesped's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 2,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamaboiz View Post
weesped, Revision cruise means *revision audio*, REV-01 (samson) is the owner but he cant say this here since hes not a offical clublexus vendor.

HERE is a cruise i went on with them, scroll down for pics and much more pics on p.2, THESE are the guys you wanna cruise with, no drama = no stupidness on public roads and total kick back style.
:O wow, those cars r sexy. haha. idk if i wana go, the GS blows my little is250 out of the water , i feel as if i cant show my face unless i get some rims n drop lol. but hummm thats one i wouldnt mind going on, u guys went around the whole island ya? kahala to sandys? to around salt lake :O GAS WASTERS hahaha j/k. any word on when the next one is?
__________________
weesped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-07, 03:13 AM   #12
REV-01
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (13)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: hi
Posts: 1,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesped View Post
:O wow, those cars r sexy. haha. idk if i wana go, the GS blows my little is250 out of the water , i feel as if i cant show my face unless i get some rims n drop lol. but hummm thats one i wouldnt mind going on, u guys went around the whole island ya? kahala to sandys? to around salt lake :O GAS WASTERS hahaha j/k. any word on when the next one is?
i will post up here once i plan the next one. basically is just cruise organize by me or the revision approved team, mostly consists of cars build by my shop. i invite the people from clublexus because ive been to a clublexus meet before and the people i met is cool kick back style just like us.
REV-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-07, 03:15 AM   #13
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (0)
 
llamaboiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Windward, Oahu
Posts: 11,031
Send a message via AIM to llamaboiz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesped View Post
:O wow, those cars r sexy. haha. idk if i wana go, the GS blows my little is250 out of the water , i feel as if i cant show my face unless i get some rims n drop lol...
LOL yea thats how i felt so that why you should come so i wont be the only one BUT seeing all those cars does give you alot of motivation.
__________________
MY CAR - 07 - IS350 Xpac
The meaning of the ropes click: HERE*
*Sat Nite Starbucks, 4/21 Pearl City*
*RA CruisePICS*
*HellaFlush AlohaKings 2, PICS*

"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them - Ronald Reagan
llamaboiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-07, 03:35 AM   #14
weesped
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (8)
 
weesped's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 2,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamaboiz View Post
LOL yea thats how i felt so that why you should come so i wont be the only one BUT seeing all those cars does give you alot of motivation.
haha, *sigh* thats some motivation i dont need, i already spent 38 on the car, my tanabe is coming in a week or 2, i dont need to spend MORE money on this thing lolol. =/ but ya lol im glad CL people r invited to this cruise, it def seems cool we should check it out next time
__________________
weesped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-07, 03:35 AM
 
 
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:24 AM.

Join ClubLexus
Advertising


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use | JOBS


Get all contact info