Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

What's Going on with Servco Lexus Service?!?!

Old 12-28-06, 11:39 AM
WaGoNiSt
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's Going on with Servco Lexus Service?!?!

They were always known for the best service. Now, all I hear are complaints. Friends, previous customers of mine from when I worked there, even strangers tell me how bad their service is now.

I always had great service because they know me and my Dad always gets good service too, but it seems like if you're a newbie, the service sucks! Plumburg and Young better step it up!
Old 12-28-06, 01:03 PM
Chuckemtp
Driver School Candidate

This is the first I have heard. A couple of months ago I did have a small problem with one of their customer service reps (my regular rep wasn't there) but it was quickly resolved over the phone. I have nothing but great things to say about Servco.
Old 12-31-06, 12:40 PM
Larry96815
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had no problems with either Lexus. I am different than most people though, I call my salesman and have him set everything up. I figure if he wants to sell me any more cars he will make sure I am taken care of properly.

Aloha,
Larry
Old 12-31-06, 01:06 PM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Are we talking Toyota or Lexus? From Lexus I really haven't had any problems, just not the outstanding "Lexus" service that a lot of mainland people talk about. It seems the same as when I used to go to Acura. Both good, but not royalty treatment good. I've been starting to hear some bad service reports from the Mapunapuna Toyota service though. I guess when you are the sole distributor for the entire state you really don't have incentive to keep customers happy. It's not like they can go somewhere else.
Old 12-31-06, 01:09 PM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Larrym9681
I have had no problems with either Lexus. I am different than most people though, I call my salesman and have him set everything up. I figure if he wants to sell me any more cars he will make sure I am taken care of properly.

Aloha,
Larry
Hehehe, that is a good one. I can't do that since my sales guy is a friend and he also happed to be the original poster Plus he doesn't work there anymore.

By the way WaGoNiSt, wwhat the heck? You go through cars like water. What happened to the 06 GS430 and how did you end up with a Porsche Cayenne?
Old 12-31-06, 02:31 PM
WaGoNiSt
Rookie

Originally Posted by CK6Speed
Hehehe, that is a good one. I can't do that since my sales guy is a friend and he also happed to be the original poster Plus he doesn't work there anymore.

By the way WaGoNiSt, wwhat the heck? You go through cars like water. What happened to the 06 GS430 and how did you end up with a Porsche Cayenne?
Hehe, I sold the GS to my friend and picked up the Cayenne the other day. After 9 months of driving a sedan I realized that I really need an SUV for my business. The Cayenne just fit the bill perfectly...sporty and has the SUV room. I'm also leasing through the business so it so it helps with my bottom line.

Too bad your salesperson aint there any more. He was my favorite salesperson there!