Will be visiting Kauai...Lookin out for some Local CL Members

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-06, 02:47 PM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Will be visiting Kauai...Lookin out for some Local CL Members

Hello fellow CL Brothers,

I just thought I would post here to see if there were any Lexus members in Kauai? I will be there in October from the 4th - 10th on Kauai at the Hanalei Bay resort for and was wondering if there were any locals rolling in any Lexus ES, GS, LS, or IS.

I thought it would be great to meet anyone from there and to help me out in sight seeing.....Telling me the local spots and staying away from the regular hoopla.

PM me if you are over there and if you are, maybe we can meet up while I am there with my wife.

Cheers and Mohalo,

Revhard191
Old 08-15-06, 02:20 PM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Have a good vacation. I'm not sure how many members here are from Kauai, as a lot of us are on Oahu.
Old 08-16-06, 09:00 AM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by CK6Speed
Have a good vacation. I'm not sure how many members here are from Kauai, as a lot of us are on Oahu.
Thanks CK6Speed,

I kind of thought it was a long shot, but I was talking to my wife about island jumping to at least one other island and I may end up going out to Oahu. Once I get a definate answer from her and find out how much more it will cost for the day, I may post up that we are going to be on that island for the day. Maybe at that time, I can post up and see if we can meet some of the local CL mambers of Hawaii.

I will keep you posted!

Cheers,

Revhard191
Old 08-21-06, 07:11 PM
Heltah
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

According to the Servco numbers from June 14th that I posted. Theres only 1 IS250 on Kauai (Kalaheo) odds are that 1 person is not a member here
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...fficial+hawaii

I went to Lanai last week for work and saw the 1 BWB IS250 but Lanai is MUCH smaller than Kauai.

You've got a waay better chance on Oahu.

Oh yea BTW its Mahalo

Last edited by Heltah; 08-21-06 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-22-06, 06:25 AM
TeflonGS
Driver

While you are on Kauai think about getting that "Jurassic Park" helicopter tour of the Na Pali coast. If you golf, the Princeville resort has four awsome courses. Also, check out Waimea canyon it's like a mini-Grand Canyon and Mt Waialeale it's one of the wettest places on earth.
Old 08-22-06, 10:54 AM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Heltah
Oh yea BTW its Mahalo
Hahahaha Sorry, I tried to sound like I knew what I was saying.... Oops!

Originally Posted by TeflonGS
While you are on Kauai think about getting that "Jurassic Park" helicopter tour of the Na Pali coast. If you golf, the Princeville resort has four awsome courses. Also, check out Waimea canyon it's like a mini-Grand Canyon and Mt Waialeale it's one of the wettest places on earth.
Yeah we plan on doing the helicopter ride for sure and are thinking about either doing the sunset cruise as well as hiking. I plan on trying to do something new each day and my wife is really excite about it as well.

I am trying to talk my wife into island hopping to Oahu and if we do I will let you all know and see if we can somewhat have a quick lunch with a few members if they are avaliable.

Cheers, and Mahalo!

Revhard191