Lexus Service - Servco Alternative

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-06, 07:23 PM
drck1000
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus Service - Servco Alternative

Hello all.

I recall something about people taking their cars to a shop located somewhere near Revolutions on Ward Ave. I believe it was a thread about a few months ago. I though it was in this forum section. Could someone refresh my memory and give me a name or number of the place?

The reason why I am asking is that my co-worker's 98 ES300 is giving her problems and in her last service, the Servco Lexus told her that she would need like $3000 in repairs for 4 problems within the next few months. She said that she was interested in taking her car to another shop just to verify problems and prices. So I thought about the thread mentioning that shop somewhere near Ward Ave and I think Queen Street. I remember a mention of Revolution (same place as TNT Tinting right?), at least I think.

Thanks!
Old 07-17-06, 07:44 PM
webhed
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drck1000
Hello all.

I recall something about people taking their cars to a shop located somewhere near Revolutions on Ward Ave. I believe it was a thread about a few months ago. I though it was in this forum section. Could someone refresh my memory and give me a name or number of the place?

The reason why I am asking is that my co-worker's 98 ES300 is giving her problems and in her last service, the Servco Lexus told her that she would need like $3000 in repairs for 4 problems within the next few months. She said that she was interested in taking her car to another shop just to verify problems and prices. So I thought about the thread mentioning that shop somewhere near Ward Ave and I think Queen Street. I remember a mention of Revolution (same place as TNT Tinting right?), at least I think.

Thanks!
I believe you're asking about this thread .

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&highlight=lxs
Old 07-17-06, 09:51 PM
drck1000
Driver

Originally Posted by webhed
I believe you're asking about this thread .

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&highlight=lxs
That's the one. Duh, and I even posted in that thread. I didn't see it on the main page and figured that it was archived or something.

I recommended that place to my co-worker and will update if she ends up taking her car there.
Old 07-18-06, 05:29 PM
WaGoNiSt
Rookie

I highly recommend Chad at LXS. He did my maintenece for my old GS and did a great job for a fraction of the price of Servco. Chad was a mechanic for Servco Lexus for years.