Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > General Forums > The Clubhouse > Hall of Fame & Voting Booth
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Team Late Night: Hasty Poster and the half-bling Porsche

Old Today, 08:20 AM   #13741
Allen K
Epic Allen
Trader Score: (4)

I'll be here all week

Wash and wax is on the menu today. What's everyone up to this nice Saturday morning?
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

TLN # π--> Allen G(oat)

Thanks...
Allen K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:59 AM   #13742
bitkahuna
resisting entropy
Trader Score: (15)

<stunning Sat morning here... been stunning for past 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovey2411 View Post
Spent my last two days moving into my first new apartment.
Congrats! Were you with family before?

Quote:
On Sep 20th I went to Beyond Wonderland an EDM event and had a top 5 best nights of my life, best shape ever, and Sep 21st had one of the worst days and fought major depression and gained 12lbs in a month, from a bad break up.
glad for the up, sorry for the down. that's how life goes sometimes, but maybe the old adage "this too shall pass" applies - life is like british weather - if you don't like it, wait 5 minutes.

anyway, glad you seem to be on a better path now, and a fresh new pad to live in is a great start, especially with shorter commute! about the ex - we on TLN have plenty of BSC ex stories of all ethnicities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen K View Post
I'll be here all week
is this in ref to saying your 'comedy gig' is good for a week?

Quote:
Wash and wax is on the menu today. What's everyone up to this nice Saturday morning?
4 mile walk done in perfect 70 degree cloudless blue sky gentle breeze weather.

now a little work just want to move a project forward a bit...but working on a laptop on the back porch by the pool isn't so bad.

this year i've had an AWESOME crew cut my grass and they edge, weed whack etc. plus i had whole place pressure-washed, so feeling good about my place. it's not the cheapest place i could live, but i do love the privacy, peace, and views.
TLN #911 * Stop Global Whining
9/11- never forget
nosce te ipsum
bitkahuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:50 AM   #13743
link13
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)

<This was posted as a tribute to a teacher from my high school who passed away. I did not know the teacher, but I think this music is a wonderful tribute to anyone. I love Mark Knopfler's emotional guitar riffs and this is really beautiful.

TLN #13
2014 IS250 F Sport, Ultra White/Rioja Red
1994 Lexus GS300
1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S
Los Angeles Kings hockey
link13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:24 PM   #13744
Hoovey2411
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (16)

Morning TLN !

It was pouring this morning, hopped in the shower, came out and it was sunny as can be. This weather can't make up its mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleL View Post
Happy moving!! Never fun but you'll get through it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by link13 View Post
Hey, Hoov, congrats on the new place, starting on a positive. I am sorry to read the heartbreak and subsequent depression. Sorry to also point out that it's not Filipina girls who monopolize off their rocker status. Anyway, it does sound like you are bouncing back. I am no expert in these things (I have been a career single guy for 9 years), but if it helps and you want someone to talk to, feel free to IM and I can send you my cell number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitkahuna View Post
glad for the up, sorry for the down. that's how life goes sometimes, but maybe the old adage "this too shall pass" applies - life is like british weather - if you don't like it, wait 5 minutes.

anyway, glad you seem to be on a better path now, and a fresh new pad to live in is a great start, especially with shorter commute! about the ex - we on TLN have plenty of BSC ex stories of all ethnicities. .
Thanks for the love gents much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleL View Post
<Interesting idea for protecting your car Trunk Monkey....
There is a bunch of Trunk Monkey videos. They are hilarious, thanks for the reminder
|Version 3.5 |TLN #918|
GIANTS|NINERS|SHARKS|WARRIORS
Hoovey2411 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:24 PM

Tags
108, 4x4, bears, clublexus, free, half, hip, login, msn, nj, pages, poop, scatblaster, service, tacoma, tln, toyota