IL Vais Tech VML MultimediaLinq Audio Adapter w/USB host 80GB Drive for GX470

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-14, 03:57 PM
dvzzz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Vais Tech VML MultimediaLinq Audio Adapter w/USB host 80GB Drive for GX470

For sale a Vaistech VML Multimedia Audio Player with USB Host and with 80GB Fujitsu thermo and shock-resistant military-spec HDD installed. In perfect condition, everything works, includes all harness as pictured, includes installation manuals. Comes in the original box. Pls see the pictures for details.
It integrates with Lexus Toyota Scion Audio Nav System fully. Unit is upgraded to the latest firmware and support playback of all major audio formats including FLAC. The unit has its own audiophile DAC that makes music come through. I The price is $150 + $10 to ship it anywhere in cont. USA. If you prefer to do this deal over at eBay please add 12% to the total. I have a perfect 100% on eBay. The unit with the 80GB hard drive sells for $300+ on eBay. Takes 15-20 mins to install, you can see the manual here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ual_VML_PR.pdf

For compatibility please here as well http://www.vaistech.com/manuals/Application_Guide.pdf

* High End Digital Audio Interface Adapter
* Integrates aftermarket audio components to Lexus and Toyota vehicles
* Compatible with select 2001-2010 Toyota and Lexus vehicles
* True Plug and Play solution
* Enables complete and full integration of iPod, iPod Touch, and iPhone
* Direct integration through the factory radio or navigation screen
* Transfers up to 26 characters of text to the display for convenience
* Utilizes the factory radio controls
* Optimized design for immediate playback
* Multiple USB partitions supported (up to 4)
* 24-bit Stereo delta-sigma D/A converter
* High-end audio with extremely low level of Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
* Compatible with MP3, WAV, FLAC, and M3U
* Advanced browsing capabilities supports searching by playlist, artist, and album
* Displays ID3 tagging and full text information (song title, artist, and album)
* Integrates your vehicle with:

iPod
iPhone
iPod Touch
Flash Drive
Portable HDD
Internal HDD
Most Mass Storage Devices
Attached Thumbnails Vais Tech VML MultimediaLinq Audio Adapter w/USB host 80GB Drive for GX470-dsc_1944.jpg   Vais Tech VML MultimediaLinq Audio Adapter w/USB host 80GB Drive for GX470-dsc_1941.jpg   Vais Tech VML MultimediaLinq Audio Adapter w/USB host 80GB Drive for GX470-dsc_1942.jpg   Vais Tech VML MultimediaLinq Audio Adapter w/USB host 80GB Drive for GX470-img_0181.jpg   Vais Tech VML MultimediaLinq Audio Adapter w/USB host 80GB Drive for GX470-dsc_1943.jpg  

Old 08-12-14, 08:51 AM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 73 Likes on 37 Posts

I'm local and will probably get this. My ex just picked up a 470 and im sure will want the added media. assuming you still have it.
Old 08-22-14, 12:30 AM
Monroe1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my name is alvin nelson I will wondering if you still have this item