GX - 1st Gen (2004-2009) Discussion topics related to the 2003 -2009 GX470 models

2004 Lexus GX470 Original Rubber Floor Mats?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-10, 07:47 AM
bayer96
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2004 Lexus GX470 Original Rubber Floor Mats?

I am in need of the rubber floor mats for my gx470. Since winter is coming i want my car in the best condition inside. The dealer told there is a recall on them but I know people sell them online. I just do not know where i would like them to be the original ones my interior is gray. I also do not want a expensive site. Thanks
Old 11-26-10, 07:54 AM
spigeon2
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.weathertech.com/
Old 11-26-10, 07:55 AM
spigeon2
Driver School Candidate

Not original but I've heard great things about them. Probably 1/4 of the Lexus price also.

http://www.weathertech.com/
Old 11-26-10, 09:02 AM
bayer96
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks for the website i know it but i want original because it makes the car look better thanks for trying
Old 12-14-10, 04:57 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

WeatherTech Digital fit Liners! If anyone is interested, send me a PM and I will try to get you a CL hook up on the price :-)

Steve
Old 12-14-10, 07:38 PM
JAH29
Driver School Candidate

F! Steve, I just ordered these through the weathertech site yesterday! $117 delivered for just front. Could you beat that?

joe 2007
Old 12-15-10, 07:57 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Hey,

Our website price on the WeatherTech digital liners is more or less the same (maybe a little lower). However, I always try to help out CL members. I cannot set up an "official" group buy and post discounted pricing as we need to respect WeatherTech MAP pricing. If interested though, send me a PM and can always try to help out.

Steve
Old 12-15-10, 12:55 PM
STDave
Rookie

I just saw these today. I hope he still has them.
David

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/2065062170.html
Old 12-21-10, 08:23 AM
adnanm
Driver School Candidate

Steve
I am interested in purchasing these weather liners, please provide me with the appropriate discount and where can I get them in canada.

Thx again.
Old 01-03-11, 10:21 AM
FlzRider
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

The guy asked a specific question and the thread gets derailed by sponsors pushing their product.........classy.

Back on topic. Anyone know the part number for the OEM rubber floor mats?
Old 01-03-11, 12:19 PM
Lexus 4 ME
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can try anythingauto.com they sell Husky brand. Also ebaymotors.com
Old 01-03-11, 05:34 PM
BLUEGXLVCR
Driver

Originally Posted by FlzRider
The guy asked a specific question and the thread gets derailed by sponsors pushing their product.........classy.

Back on topic. Anyone know the part number for the OEM rubber floor mats?
Thought they were pulled from the shelves after the pedal fiasco? If there is anything to that whole debacle, why would you take the risk?

Also, it's not HIS product but his store carries it. It was brought up, he thought we would be helpful and offer a good price in case the OP was interested.

Incidentally, I had the OE rubber mats in my IS. They wore a hole through them with less than 40K on the ODO. They are black. They are rubber. Folks here have experience and were just sharing a possible better alternative.

More than the OP is going to read this string looking for valuable information. It's not like he was pimping his "work from home and make 70K a year business". It was relevant. But thanks for being the thread police.
Old 01-03-11, 05:55 PM
JAH29
Driver School Candidate

.....not to pile on here, but..

I went from the all weather to digital-fit weathertech and they are unbelievable. I absolutely love them. I ordered mine from the weathertech website and then emailed Steve a day or so later to see if he could beat the price w/lexus version (regular tag pulled off and shiny "Lexus" in it's place). Steve replied to pm and emails instantly and very professionally indicated that he couldn't beat it by much. Very classy in my book.

Incidentally when my all weather mats wore a hole where my heel sits I used two part epoxy to make a patch and they worked fine thereafter. Weathertech still blows the rubber ones away though and they aren't that much more.

joe 2007 gx470
Old 01-03-11, 06:09 PM
BLUEGXLVCR
Driver

Originally Posted by JAH29
.....not to pile on here, but..

I went from the all weather to digital-fit weathertech and they are unbelievable. I absolutely love them. I ordered mine from the weathertech website and then emailed Steve a day or so later to see if he could beat the price w/lexus version (regular tag pulled off and shiny "Lexus" in it's place). Steve replied to pm and emails instantly and very professionally indicated that he couldn't beat it by much. Very classy in my book.

Incidentally when my all weather mats wore a hole where my heel sits I used two part epoxy to make a patch and they worked fine thereafter. Weathertech still blows the rubber ones away though and they aren't that much more.

joe 2007 gx470
I love that the Digital-fit tan color matches the dash color in my GX. That and the entire floor AND trim is protected. But OE mats will have to be sources on ebay or craigslist I bet.
Old 01-03-11, 07:54 PM
FlzRider
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BLUEGXLVCR
Thought they were pulled from the shelves after the pedal fiasco? If there is anything to that whole debacle, why would you take the risk?

Also, it's not HIS product but his store carries it. It was brought up, he thought we would be helpful and offer a good price in case the OP was interested.

Incidentally, I had the OE rubber mats in my IS. They wore a hole through them with less than 40K on the ODO. They are black. They are rubber. Folks here have experience and were just sharing a possible better alternative.

More than the OP is going to read this string looking for valuable information. It's not like he was pimping his "work from home and make 70K a year business". It was relevant. But thanks for being the thread police.
Don't take it personal. I am a member of many forums and it always annoys me to see sponsors enter each and every thread with a link to a product they are selling that is related to the thread topic rather than help answer the question being asked or provide any information at all except for the awesome deal they currently have going on. I do appreciate acceptance into the prestigious thread police squad, though.

And now back on topic...... I have the OEM rubber floor mats in my Toyota 4Runner and have nothing but good things to say about them. They are heavy rubber and have deep grooves that would hold alot of liquid before spilling over. I don't see me wearing through them being an issue. Also, the pedal issue was never an issue for me. I always use mat clips/retainers. Can anyone confirm whether the OEM lexus all-weather rubber mats are indeed discontinued?

Quick Reply: 2004 Lexus GX470 Original Rubber Floor Mats?