LC Prado stuff.. - Club Lexus Forums


LC Prado stuff..

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-14, 09:44 PM   #1
T4Fun
Lexus Test Driver
Thread Starter
 
T4Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,497
Default LC Prado stuff..

compiling LC prado stuff into this thread since its the basis of our gx.

check out the instrument lcd panel on the LC prado.
why couldnt we get that level gauge and high resolution screen?
Attached Thumbnails
LC Prado stuff..-2014-toyota-land-cruiser-carscoops9-2-.jpg   LC Prado stuff..-2014-toyota-land-cruiser-carscoops11-2-.jpg   LC Prado stuff..-2014-toyota-land-cruiser-carscoops17-4-.jpg   LC Prado stuff..-2014-toyota-lancdcruiser-prado-10.jpg   LC Prado stuff..-365413290.jpg  


Last edited by T4Fun; 04-05-14 at 10:32 PM.
T4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-14, 09:48 PM   #2
T4Fun
Lexus Test Driver
Thread Starter
 
T4Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,497
Default

heres a nice looking prado. i like the old 4runner rims on this and the roof rail.
Attached Thumbnails
LC Prado stuff..-gx-with-4runner-rim.jpg  
T4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-14, 09:53 PM   #3
T4Fun
Lexus Test Driver
Thread Starter
 
T4Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,497
Default

nice retracting running boards.

http://glow.ua/Tyuning-avtomobiley/product;4512/
Attached Thumbnails
LC Prado stuff..-modellista-tuning-prado-150_big3.jpg   LC Prado stuff..-modellista-tuning-toyota-prado-150_big3.jpg  
T4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-14, 11:05 PM   #4
Lolrax
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: AB
Posts: 227
Default

Wow, some cool stuff going on with the Prado! We should have some of those cool things but we got the V8 and that's worth more than all of that stuff
Lolrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14, 05:21 AM   #5
Randy B
Lead Lap
 
Randy B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 456
Default

I would've liked the multi terrain like Canada gets and the inclometer on the Prado you showed. All else is good with me on the GX as is.

Randy B
Randy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14, 07:58 PM   #6
JohnJerk
Driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Park City, UT
Posts: 118
Default

I see a locking rear diff too. That is one capable truck.
JohnJerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14, 09:45 PM   #7
Lolrax
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: AB
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy B View Post
I would've liked the multi terrain like Canada gets and the inclometer on the Prado you showed. All else is good with me on the GX as is.

Randy B
I have used multi terrain a few times, it is cool I admit.
Lolrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14, 09:55 PM   #8
T4Fun
Lexus Test Driver
Thread Starter
 
T4Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,497
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolrax View Post
I have used multi terrain a few times, it is cool I admit.
is this on the 2014 gx?
T4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-14, 12:15 PM   #9
Lolrax
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: AB
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Fun View Post
is this on the 2014 gx?
I don't know, I remember reading about the fact that US GX models don't get multi-terrain. I looked it up and I see that it is listed on the Canada (and other countries) only "Ultra Premium" trim package. Looks like that package also includes a transmission cooler.

The Lexus USA website doesn't offer "ultra premium" package and the Canadian website does. Here is what comes with it in Canada:


Rear Seat Entertainment System
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Front Console Cool Box
Fuel Tank Protector Plates
Multi-Terrain Select
4-Wheel Crawl Control
Wide-view Front, Rear and Side Monitor System
Pre Collision System
Lane Departure Alert
Driver Monitoring System
Steering Wheel: Heated Steering Wheel
Transmission Cooler
Unique Alloy Wheel Finish
Lolrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-14, 10:33 PM   #10
T4Fun
Lexus Test Driver
Thread Starter
 
T4Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,497
Default

pdf file on prado . interesting stuff.
http://capacitaciontoyota.com/ftp/Gu..._Prado_N-2.pdf
T4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-14, 06:20 PM   #11
KVA
Lexus Champion
 
KVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: at the Beach
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolrax View Post
I don't know, I remember reading about the fact that US GX models don't get multi-terrain. I looked it up and I see that it is listed on the Canada (and other countries) only "Ultra Premium" trim package. Looks like that package also includes a transmission cooler.

The Lexus USA website doesn't offer "ultra premium" package and the Canadian website does. Here is what comes with it in Canada:


Rear Seat Entertainment System
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Front Console Cool Box
Fuel Tank Protector Plates
Multi-Terrain Select
4-Wheel Crawl Control
Wide-view Front, Rear and Side Monitor System
Pre Collision System
Lane Departure Alert
Driver Monitoring System
Steering Wheel: Heated Steering Wheel
Transmission Cooler
Unique Alloy Wheel Finish
DAMN! They get all the cool stuff...probably the same or cooler stuff in Australia.

The base features like crawl control, multi-terrain, fuel tank protector (skid plate) are basically a 4Runner Trail Edition.
KVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-14, 06:25 PM   #12
KVA
Lexus Champion
 
KVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: at the Beach
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Fun View Post
pdf file on prado . interesting stuff.
http://capacitaciontoyota.com/ftp/Gu..._Prado_N-2.pdf
Nice find...good reading indeed!
KVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-14, 07:06 PM   #13
T4Fun
Lexus Test Driver
Thread Starter
 
T4Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,497
Default

why we didnt get that nice information cluster like prado? i havent a clue. Maybe on 2016 gx? I could of used that locking rear diff when my gx got stuck in snow.
T4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-14, 11:04 PM   #14
Lolrax
Pole Position
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: AB
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVA View Post
DAMN! They get all the cool stuff...probably the same or cooler stuff in Australia.

The base features like crawl control, multi-terrain, fuel tank protector (skid plate) are basically a 4Runner Trail Edition.
I have this package here in Alberta and was really surprised to hear that it wasn't offered in the US, why?!
Lolrax is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OEM HID Headlights? Matsuki GX - 1st Gen (2004-2009) 0 08-03-16 10:34 PM
Ok, this is the craziest LC prado video T4Fun GX - 2nd Gen (2010-present) 1 04-05-14 09:40 AM
World-class SUVs stuck in mud... ffpowerLN Car Chat 27 06-02-09 04:55 PM
LC vs LC P, RR vs RR S Incendiary Car Chat 4 02-20-07 08:40 PM
Prado in the Philippines!!! cmllri0912 GX - 1st Gen (2004-2009) 2 09-19-04 08:51 PM


Tags
2014, 2016, 460, box, console, cool, front, gx, imagenes, lc, luxury, prado, review, toyota

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved