I would like to start a mod threat. Personally I like to keep everything stock, but unfortunately Lexus went cheap in some places so modifications are needed.
Today want to share how to:
- convert turn signals to LEDs
- replace dome lights with LEDs
- replace running board lights with LEDs
- replace parking lights with LEDs
- replace back-up lights with LEDs
- clear bra install (will show final result only) - when you buy the kit, you will get instructions (there is a nice kit for around $230 on Ebay). Buy a good one or have a shop install one for you.
All LEDs in DIY tutorials were purchased from www.v-leds.com
LEDs may seem blue on the pictures, but actually are pure white. Personally don't like lights with blue tint. The only LEDs with blue tint are the back-up lights which I will replace as soon as 5k high power are available.
MORE DIY TO COME
Thanks to help from Steve from www.xenondepot.com
, shortly I will provide DIY on HID convertion kit (the kit is in route to me as we speak).
Also within the following couple weeks, I am planning to buy Valentine1 radar detector with a concealed display. Will prepare DIY as well.
I would like to replace bulbs in doors with LEDs as well, but currently I don't know how to get to those. It seems you have to remove door pannel. Please share if you know how and done it.
Have fun moding... and please share your DIY