GX - 1st Gen (2004-2009) Discussion topics related to the 2003 -2009 GX470 models

GX470/Denver, CO/GOBI Roof Rack

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-16, 11:35 AM
Sisley0305
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GX470/Denver, CO/GOBI Roof Rack

First timer here......

Looking for a measurement guinea pig in the Denver CO area that is also looking to add a GOBI Stealth roof rack to their first gen GX470.

I'm in NC, I spoke with Paul Badillo (Owner of GOBI USA) and his exact words to me were: " If you are located in or close to Denver Colorado I would work with you in a heartbeat on a new roof rack. Unfortunately we have not yet been able to locate a GX470 to measure from at this time. If you could find a willing participant on the forums who needs a roof rack for your model vehicle I will make sure both of you share in a very nice discount? That is my only hold up getting a vehicle in house."

Anyone looking to partake in his offer please let me know.

Thanks....

Billy
Old 04-22-16, 10:33 AM
co4wheel
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sisley0305
First timer here......

Looking for a measurement guinea pig in the Denver CO area that is also looking to add a GOBI Stealth roof rack to their first gen GX470.

I'm in NC, I spoke with Paul Badillo (Owner of GOBI USA) and his exact words to me were: " If you are located in or close to Denver Colorado I would work with you in a heartbeat on a new roof rack. Unfortunately we have not yet been able to locate a GX470 to measure from at this time. If you could find a willing participant on the forums who needs a roof rack for your model vehicle I will make sure both of you share in a very nice discount? That is my only hold up getting a vehicle in house."

Anyone looking to partake in his offer please let me know.

Thanks....

Billy
If I knew the cost I would consider it.
Old 04-27-16, 05:49 PM
norths03
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I may be interested. I'm moving back down to Denver from Summit County for the summer next week. Feel free to contact me on here.