GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Lexus Japan Contact Details

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-07, 01:54 AM
daudbros
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lexus Japan Contact Details

Dear ALL:
Me loooooooking for Lexus HQ email address reason is to submit complaint against local Lexus dealer attitude..Can some one assist me..? Much appreciated..by the way I did check JP website but could not make out nothing is in English. Thanks you all

Last edited by daudbros; 08-19-07 at 01:56 AM. Reason: text
The following users liked this post:
Jecris08 (09-13-22)
Old 08-19-07, 01:59 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

I highly doubt Toyota in Japan will do anything about a dealer case in the US.

It's best to contact Lexus's customer service if you have a complaint..
Old 08-19-07, 08:37 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

lexus jp is not going to even look at your complaint

talk to lexus corp of north america, makes a lot more sense

http://www.lexus.com/contact/
Old 08-20-07, 09:09 AM
slk_dds
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually I disagree, I do believe the Lexus HQ in Japan would take the seriously. To Japanese Corp, customers are ALWAYS RIGHT and they do mean it!!!

So if you are able to find the contact information, they WILL RESPONSE!!!
Old 08-20-07, 11:42 AM
Fujifuzz
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Japanese people take pride in there work and service, not like some of the lazy americans here.
Old 08-20-07, 01:32 PM
kb2yza
Pole Position

While this may be true about the Japanese HQ you may be hard pressed to find someone to speak english with. Also, I do not know if they have established a seperate HQ for Lexus as it is fairly recent that they are selling the cars under the Lexus name. They may be running both Lexus and Toyota out of the same HQ. I would give Lexus USA HQ a call first as they have ben helpful when ever I have called and they are directly over the dealerships in the US. Also they have a better understanding of what is going on in dealerships here etc as they are fielding calls like yours daily.

--Pete
Old 08-20-07, 01:47 PM
whlkev
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

please don't forget to complain about it on http://www.dealerrater.com/

so the rest of us know which dealer to avoid!
Old 08-20-07, 01:59 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by slk_dds
Actually I disagree, I do believe the Lexus HQ in Japan would take the seriously. To Japanese Corp, customers are ALWAYS RIGHT and they do mean it!!!

So if you are able to find the contact information, they WILL RESPONSE!!!
Yes Lexus believes in customer service. However the problem is that the customer service in Japan is NOT global, unless the issue is large enough that it concerns them. Lexus in Japan generally do not deal with small dealer complaints in the US because it's very inefficient. That is why they set up Lexus Corp in the US to take care of these problems.

Most likely they'll refer you to the customer service in america.
Old 08-20-07, 02:11 PM
Lexamatic
Pole Position

Your best recourse is to contact Lexus Corporate, 19001 S Western Ave, Torrance, CA 90501-1106, Phone: 1-800-25-LEXUS (255-3987).

Lexus Japan will give you a polite, but firm Heisman right back to Toyota USA. (Area offices in California, Georgia, Illinois and New Jersey.)

Sales and operations of 174 Lexus dealers are directed from the division's headquarters and handled through the four area offices.

Last edited by IB Advertising; 04-12-13 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Updated Contact #
Old 08-20-07, 02:41 PM
EyeKutr

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts
Talking

I think this guy is in the middle east, so that is why he wants Lexus Corporate in Japan, he wont get too far calling the US center I think .....may be worth a try.

Last edited by EyeKutr; 08-21-07 at 12:59 PM.
Old 08-21-07, 05:13 AM
bbnurdone
Driver School Candidate

Speaking of complaint, below is mine that I mailed to Lexus USA HQs back in Nov 2006. It was long letter and this is just part of it.
------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is XXXXXX and I write you today to express both outrage and concern with the service I recently received from one of your dealerships; Len Stoler Lexus of Owings Mills.

After much deliberation and research, I recently decided I would like to purchase a new 2007 Lexus GS350 AWD for myself and in so doing began the process of “shopping” my local dealers. With that in mind I took advantage of the opportunity to browse/shop my local Lexus dealers online in hopes of finding a GS equipped with my preferred option choice(s). I selected a few local dealers and submitted an online purchase request, I was very specific with the information I mentioned in my request to include my intent of finalizing most of the “car buying process” prior to my attending/traveling to the dealership. My intent was to make the dealership experience brief, arrive, test drive the vehicle, sign the necessary paperwork, write a check to purchase (outright) my new car and drive away. While a majority of the process is mere semantics, the price negotiation was something I was interested in exploring as I would likely opt to purchase from the dealership that offered/extended the best overall price (as would most any consumer). As I’m anything but a novice consumer, I also appreciate that service and reputation also play a factor in the decision making process, with that, it is unfortunate I was totally blown away, foolishly believing those attributes were all but automatic. (as I was dealing with an established, prestigious luxury automobile manufacture)

My concern, and reason for writing you today is to flat out object as to how I was received, “handled” and or treated by Mr. TOM BARDELMAN, Internet Sales Manager at Len Stoler Lexus in Owings Mills Maryland. My email exchange with this gentleman was brief however his short words and overall “tone” with which he addressed/replied to me was offensive, rude and disrespectful. I understand that most any potential customer he may come across likely wants to play the price game, in so doing I should think someone should remind this individual that it’s called negotiation for a reason; his abbreviated, flat, borderline belligerent replies to my inquires suggest to me his indifference to myself as a person much less my being a potential customer… If internet based pricing/quotes are already offered at what is to be considered the lowest possible price, then the dealership should say as much, I did not and do not believe that to be the case, rather I believe it’s merely one person holding fast on what he deems to be an acceptable and or the lowest price available to offer the consumer. All of which is well and fine with me, but the manner in which you engage and exchange with the customer has everything to do with how and or if they consider your offer much less agree to purchase from your dealership. Mr. Bardelman in the briefest of words managed to insult both myself and my intelligence by suggesting I do “a little more research”; my “research” was thorough, my “research” is what sold me on choosing Lexus in the first place, I considered a number of competitors and yet was happy with my decision to choose Lexus as my next new automobile; that was until I experience the service I received from Len Stoler…

Cold, dismissive and impersonal interaction, especially via first time correspondence is beyond me, how could you ever hope to secure a sale from an interested customer, much less retain their patronage and loyalty to your product treating a customer in that manner…I suggest to you that I’m an educated, professional consumer, your potential customer. With that said I am also a potential customer fortunate enough to have more than adequate resources at my disposal, with which, I could easily purchase this or any other automobile of my choosing… and a number of times over at that… However, alas I only want one, a Lexus, or at least I did…

Brand recognition and reputation are based and built on the product itself in conjunction with well thought out and placed advertising, marketing and promotional efforts by the manufacturer; these efforts along with the satisfaction and word of mouth opinion/experience of your customers basically comprise what could be deemed “The Lexus reputation”. I mention this as I’m a socially active and involved person and enjoy a rather large and extended peer group, a peer group that easily speaks to your preferred demographic… and as you can imagine, I’ll give you one guess as to what I’ll have to say about Lexus at any given opportunity… It almost goes without saying but you’ll spend hundreds of dollars getting just one customer in the door, and at that it’s just a potential sale, with high brow arrogant sales people such as Mr. Bardelman representing your best interests (sic) you’ll spend many times that just trying to win one back…

------------------------------------------

Last edited by bbnurdone; 08-21-07 at 05:17 AM.
Old 08-21-07, 12:49 PM
daudbros
Rookie

My sincere compliments to all who came forward to offer assistance...I won't giveup easily let me see how to get the message across. Lexus Dealer in Dubai is 200-% arrogant, previously I bought a Camry they gave me hard time during Warranty services so I decided this time to buy GS300(2007) from another dealer in Oman....they are good people no question...its only 400K from here I can drive in 3 hrs incase I need service...However; I must teach them a lesson to this Dubai based dealer to vent out my frustration which goes back in time..how can they refuse to service the car no matter where I purchase it from...regards

Last edited by daudbros; 08-21-07 at 12:52 PM. Reason: text
Old 04-27-23, 08:40 AM
RonLeung
1st Gear

Originally Posted by daudbros
Dear ALL:
Me loooooooking for Lexus HQ email address reason is to submit complaint against local Lexus dealer attitude..Can some one assist me..? Much appreciated..by the way I did check JP website but could not make out nothing is in English. Thanks you all
You can try to call Lexus Nagoya Office, Japan the Overseas Customer Relationship Division on +81 565 28 2121 or Company Main on +81 52 552 2111 and ask them for the updated email address.

For security reasons, Lexus Overseas Customer Relationship Division's email address is changed irregularly.

Previously, their email address was ap-tokyo0203@mail.toyota.co.jp but now this email address has been invalidated. Hopefully, this information will be able to give you some help.