GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

SRRY but lexus forcin me to leave gs

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-06, 10:30 PM
paki4lyfe
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRRY but lexus forcin me to leave gs

i had 2 fights with lexus service dept......and now m not gunna keep the car.... called lexus corporate office n told them everything but they told me its the issue tht u and dealer hve to deal.....second time they refused to give me a loaner and told me u can drop my coz we dunt hve a loaner ..n ur loaner privilege is revoked......background : i returned tham a loaner and after 30 min i get a call tht i returned tham a damaged laoner 2 tires r bust n they blamed me ...n wanted me to pay for it......i said y should i pay ..the service adisor said u hve to pay....after tht they dunt deal me as a customer they deal with me as m their enemey....i informed all this to corporate office...but i gues lxus not interested in satisfyin a customner tht has 06GS , 05 LS 430 AND 03 IS 300....GUYS I wnna know ur opinion abt this......
Old 08-22-06, 10:37 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by paki4lyfe
i had 2 fights with lexus service dept......and now m not gunna keep the car.... called lexus corporate office n told them everything but they told me its the issue tht u and dealer hve to deal.....second time they refused to give me a loaner and told me u can drop my coz we dunt hve a loaner ..n ur loaner privilege is revoked......background : i returned tham a loaner and after 30 min i get a call tht i returned tham a damaged laoner 2 tires r bust n they blamed me ...n wanted me to pay for it......i said y should i pay ..the service adisor said u hve to pay....after tht they dunt deal me as a customer they deal with me as m their enemey....i informed all this to corporate office...but i gues lxus not interested in satisfyin a customner tht has 06GS , 05 LS 430 AND 03 IS 300....GUYS I wnna know ur opinion abt this......
So u didn't bust the 2 tires and you are saying the dealer blamed you, you called Lexus corporate and they sided with the dealer?

Sounds like maybe a valet person mighta fudged up the car and placed the blame on you?

You said 2 fights, any other loaner issues?

Old 08-22-06, 10:40 PM
MPLexus301
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Something here is bull****. You don't drive a car off the lot and not notice two busted tires. It's not like a scratch or something.

Uhhhhhhhh...this whole thing sounds very odd
Old 08-22-06, 10:42 PM
paki4lyfe
Driver School Candidate

yeah last friday i went to get an appointment n show them dash rattles.....they said u can drop the car coz we dunt hve laoner ryte now..i said ok fine ..coz i went without an appointment... i told thm to schedule me so tht i can drop the car....he scheduled me in for monday and wen i went there they said u can drop the ...n m sur u hve a ride bck..ryte..i was likt wtf....he told coz u didint pay for those tires tht u busted so westside lexus revoke ur loaner privileges..n wen i asked thm tht y u dint tell me on friday he said he might have..i was like r u drunk...thn i ttlkd to service manager he said this GS wont have a loaner wenever it comoes for service...and he said its my rule..do watever u wnna do...i jus left the dealership in anger n decided to sell the car since there is no respect for customers..
Old 08-22-06, 10:43 PM
paki4lyfe
Driver School Candidate

i dint drop off my car i dropped off their loaner.... MP LEXUS301
Old 08-22-06, 10:45 PM
link13
Lead Lap

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by MPLexus301
Something here is bull****. You don't drive a car off the lot and not notice two busted tires. It's not like a scratch or something.

Uhhhhhhhh...this whole thing sounds very odd

Agreed. Combined with the terrible typing with the "ur" and all, it makes you wonder how this guy got in to a GS in the first place. Who gave it to him?
Old 08-22-06, 10:47 PM
paki4lyfe
Driver School Candidate

Link 13......if you did not understand any part you can ask me directly....
Old 08-22-06, 11:05 PM
LexFather

Guys be mindful English many times is not a CL members first language.

Old 08-22-06, 11:12 PM
paki4lyfe
Driver School Candidate

i know english its just that i was typing too fast if you did not understood anything please ask me i wil cleaify it for you
Old 08-23-06, 01:15 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How far is the next dealer?
Old 08-23-06, 05:59 AM
Nauticalx
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I call your story bull......Lexus service dept usually gives ppl the benefit of thedoubt especially if they demand money for damanegd loaner....I think you burned those tires out and they had concrete evidence that the tires were spun on purpose and burst. How old are you? Ive never heard of two tires SIMULTANEOUSLY busting....only if they were being spun and heated up and wore down and just couldnt take the constant spinning. The odds of two tires busting in that short a time after u picked up the car for no reason other than a defect in the tires are next to NIL.

On the one hand they should give you the benefit of a doubt, but my gut feeling is that they saw those tires were abused by you.
Old 08-23-06, 07:19 AM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well since you're asking for opinions:

This sounds way fishy to me too. Sounds like someone ran the crap out of the loaner thinking, heck it's just a loaner. Then pleads ignorant when the damage is discovered.
Old 08-23-06, 08:01 AM
paki4lyfe
Driver School Candidate

no....this is not the first time i had the loaner.... and i dunt burnout tires....like teenagers...i am a buisnessman mind you those tires were bursted not worn out due to burnout and the loaner car was already damager before i even got it the windhsield was cracked and the maintenence light was on .....
Old 08-23-06, 08:06 AM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 110 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by paki4lyfe
no....this is not the first time i had the loaner.... and i dunt burnout tires....like teenagers...i am a buisnessman mind you those tires were bursted not worn out due to burnout and the loaner car was already damager before i even got it the windhsield was cracked and the maintenence light was on .....
if so, you should have told them that... I wouldnt even got in the loaner that had maintainance light on, cracked windshield and worn tires...

what kind of businessman are you?
Old 08-23-06, 08:20 AM
Nauticalx
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I agree, and what kind of lexus dealer would shamefully produce such a loaner?

Quick Reply: SRRY but lexus forcin me to leave gs