GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

SRRY but lexus forcin me to leave gs

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-06, 08:52 AM
NYlexus
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was going to stay away from making this comment BUT am i the only one getting a headache just reading the post...I mean i am the WORST speller in the world but damn!

Going back to the topic...

I personally dont know the "whole" detail of the story BUT i am having a very hard time believing your side. I am no saying that you are lying but this seems very odd as far as Busted tires on a loaner and Lexus Corp not helping you.

Sorry bro. Hopefully all works out at the end.
Old 08-23-06, 10:18 AM
INHOCJP
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NYlexus
I was going to stay away from making this comment BUT am i the only one getting a headache just reading the post...I mean i am the WORST speller in the world but damn!
Funny

Paki, the reason some will question your story is that most individuals have had stellar service from their Lexus dealerships. Although it's completely possible you had a bad dealership experience, it is hard to believe that Lexus corporate would simply blow you off.

What dealership are you using? Maybe others who have used that dealership can chime in.
Old 08-23-06, 11:20 AM
rzarector
Driver School Candidate

Cool Don't Believe you

Sorry, but I don't believe your story.
Westside will do everything in their power to give you the benefit of the doubt. I just called my service rep over there, and the gentleman that has sold us 5 cars. He says it's BS!
Old 08-23-06, 02:27 PM
paki4lyfe
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by rzarector
Sorry, but I don't believe your story.
Westside will do everything in their power to give you the benefit of the doubt. I just called my service rep over there, and the gentleman that has sold us 5 cars. He says it's BS!

who is your service advisor there...the guy who called me for the busted tires was DAVID PALMER and after that i talked to service manager Micheal Lorch too....its not a BS coz he might not know about this issue and secondly why would any one working for the company gonna tell u that this complain is valid ...think about it ...if this spreads than may be sum of their customers might transfer to another dealer and i hope you know that most money in car buisness comes from service dept of that company...
Old 08-23-06, 02:31 PM
paki4lyfe
Driver School Candidate

and plus just today i got a call from lexus corporate office telling me that this issue is between me n the dealer lexus cannot do anything about it ...and the lady i talked to was KAREENA.....u guys might not believe this , but i just wanted to tell you guys wat i went through so that if you have any kind of experience like i had u would know what the dealer might do with you.....
Old 08-23-06, 08:43 PM
oneeyejack
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

since he said he knows english, i hope you don't type like this when you reply to your "clients".

wat, u, me n the dealer, its/it's, etc. your punctuation is also horrible.
Old 08-23-06, 09:29 PM
Raptor.1
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nauticalx
I agree, and what kind of lexus dealer would shamefully produce such a loaner?
They wouldn't, pure and simple.
Before you drive any car off any lot you should look at it closely, just to make sure~

Sorry man, I just can't believe that Lexus would set you up for something like this and even so I find it even harder to believe that they wouldn't take any responsibility if any of this was true. Lexus usually will go way out of their way to make a customer happy and putting a person into a lemon is not their style.

Pak, take your time when you post, try and make your thoughts as clear as possible, there is no need to hurry at the sacrifice of poor communication. All the abbreviations and shortening of words doesn't help either. Do spell checks, I do.

Last edited by Raptor.1; 08-23-06 at 11:32 PM.
Old 08-24-06, 12:37 AM
trent
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

[QUOTE=NYlexus;2083300]I was going to stay away from making this comment BUT am i the only one getting a headache just reading the post...I mean i am the WORST speller in the world but damn!

Going back to the topic...

I personally dont know the "whole" detail of the story BUT i am having a very hard time believing your side. I am no saying that you are lying but this seems very odd as far as Busted tires on a loaner and Lexus Corp not helping you.

Sorry bro. Hopefully all works out at the end.[/QU

I have to agree with you, reading these post are hurting my eye's also But getting back on topic, this person had a bad experience with the dealership and now going to get rid of his GS because of a damage loaner, and no longer the use of a loaner car???
Old 08-24-06, 03:46 AM
jiggawho0o
Driver School Candidate

Just give up the Lexus. Reading your past 27 posts you've had with ClubLexus, each and everyone has been a complaint about Lexus Service or Rattles with your Dashboard, you should probably just sell or trade in your car for another. It just doesn't seem to be worth all the trouble for a 48k-ish car to be only able to drive it 3/4 of a month.

Unless you work for BMW or something and this is just a brilliant ploy to badmouth the brandname of Lexus which I doubt. But yeah if you own 2 other relatively new high end lexus's just sell it and get an Acura TL or something. Or heck, i heard of a dealer selling RL's on ebay for a little over 40k.
Old 08-24-06, 07:19 AM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

so what did you do to the loaner to blow out(or bursted as you say) two tires?

were there nails or screws in tires? no way 2 tires just blow out without hitting something. some part of the story is missing.
Old 08-24-06, 08:01 AM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

if he thinks he has problems now, wait until he gets a euro
Old 08-24-06, 11:49 AM
abcdefgary
Driver School Candidate

Is this how you always talk to your "clients". Slangin' it up. You must be a successful "businessman".
Old 08-24-06, 02:18 PM
nardeezy
Lead Lap

It's about time! Dude, you should've took my advice from the "Six Months Of Frustration" thread. The longer you hold on to that car the less you will get on a trade-in or private sale. Not only are you leaving the brand you once loved you now have a car that has depreciated big time. I realize that Lexus is known for it's quality and service but there are those outliers (such as yourself) that gets the really bad experience. I'm glad your leaving, it's better for your health. Your life is not worth stressing over a vehicle, you should enjoy it.

Like I said in the beginning, it's a new model year for the generation. You either put up with it's issues, get rid of the car or waited until the next year, when they have addressed these issues.

By the way, I hope your verbal and written communication with the corporate office and dealers is not the same way you communicate on this forum. If so, in my opinion, that would be a big reason why you are receiving horrible service.
Old 08-25-06, 02:10 PM
paki4lyfe
Driver School Candidate

Default Good Bye

Thank you guys for helping me so much and getting some of your valuable time out to read this post.I jus wanted your opinion nothing else but i guess you guys think that there is some part of the story missing , well nothing is missing but i guess this is my last post on this forum

Last edited by paki4lyfe; 08-25-06 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-25-06, 04:31 PM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by paki4lyfe
Thank you guys for helping me so much and getting some of your valuable time out to read this post.I jus wanted your opinion nothing else but i guess you guys think that there is some part of the story missing , well nothing is missing but i guess this is my last post on this forum
the story is missing because you haven't answered this question...

so what did you do to the loaner to blow out(or bursted as you say) two tires?

Quick Reply: SRRY but lexus forcin me to leave gs