GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Got Pictures Of Matador Red And Black From My Dealer!!!!!!!!! Actual Car With Vin!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-05, 06:46 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry...my sales rep is in the second pic next to the door of the BLACK GS.
Old 02-05-05, 06:49 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

hey frebay....are u getting that color white which was at the lexus of glendale event? I think it also looks really elegant especially with the ash interior and birds eye maple wood. like u chose..it would look very elegant and sweet!

Nice pick!
Old 02-05-05, 07:04 PM
Falcon LS
Lead Lap

Thanks a lot for the pics! That's absolutley GORGEOUS!
Old 02-05-05, 08:13 PM
lexusls430
Lexus Test Driver

These cars look different then in the auto shows they look a lot nicer for some reason. I love them
Old 02-05-05, 08:30 PM
AJL0365
Lexus Test Driver

that car looks so awesome, especially in red. does the red one have some added feature like pre-collision cause the "L" looks different
Old 02-05-05, 08:38 PM
BugattiT59
Rookie

I posted my hi-res pictures on

http://www.imageshack.us/

Seemed to work OK for me. I recall there are other free-posting sites around.
Old 02-05-05, 08:47 PM
lexusls430
Lexus Test Driver

I think they both have pcs because the L looks shiny and no holes its flat.
Old 02-05-05, 08:48 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

U know what - u r right lexusls430....for some reason they looked a lot different than the ones we have seen from the autoshow. I think a lot has to do with the lighting. The one iv seen at the houston auto show looked SUPER HOTT!!!!!!!!! in mercury metallic....

Im not a fan of matador red but it looked pretty good at the dealership when i took the picture. In fact both the cars looked very good at the dealership and a lot different than the autoshow...i can agree with that - its weird - yet true... like i said..i feel the lighting has a LOT to do with that.

Flip...the cars we have been seeing at the autoshows....i know those r all hand built prototypes...but are all the autoshow ones all exactly 100% production? Im asking this because the cars at my dealership are all PRODUCTION. Maybe this has sumthign to do with why the cars at the autoshows look different than the ones i took pics of at the dealership? They had the VIN numbers on them but i was not allowed to take a picture of that.
Old 02-05-05, 08:49 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

I didnt get into details with my rep...all he told me was that they r both AWD cars as u all can see and he said both of them are FULLY EQUIPPED ....meaning EVERY SINGLE possible option that is offered, is in the cars.
Old 02-05-05, 08:50 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by BugattiT59
I posted my hi-res pictures on

http://www.imageshack.us/

Seemed to work OK for me. I recall there are other free-posting sites around.
Why not post in the ClubLexus gallery? It's free w/unlimited space. And there's no need to log onto another site.
Old 02-05-05, 08:52 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Flip...the cars we have been seeing at the autoshows....i know those r all hand built prototypes...but are all the autoshow ones all exactly 100% production? Im asking this because the cars at my dealership are all PRODUCTION. Maybe this has sumthign to do with why the cars at the autoshows look different than the ones i took pics of at the dealership? They had the VIN numbers on them but i was not allowed to take a picture of that.
Old 02-05-05, 08:52 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Originally Posted by akbergq

There's really nothing different. Maybe very subtle last minute touches for the production cars i.e. molded plastic pieces and the texture and odds and ends that the average person wouldn't notice. Specifically the taillights and headlights, the preproduction models had the tails and fogs with no Toyota print w/a part number or SAE/DOT markings on them. They should now.
Old 02-05-05, 08:54 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Flip do u see a difference in these dealership cars than the ones we have seen from the autoshows? Cuz i agree with the other members that also noticed...these cars look different than the ones weve seen at the autoshows.
Old 02-05-05, 09:00 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Do u guys see a striking resemblance between this picture and the dealer GS pictures i took and then difference between this picture and the autoshow pics?

Maybbe im seeing things...lolllll
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
ghgfh.bmp (62.8 KB, 638 views)
Old 02-05-05, 09:15 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Originally Posted by akbergq
Flip do u see a difference in these dealership cars than the ones we have seen from the autoshows? Cuz i agree with the other members that also noticed...these cars look different than the ones weve seen at the autoshows.
No it's all in your head. You're seeing the car under artificial high powered tungsten and flourescent lighting.

Quick Reply: Got Pictures Of Matador Red And Black From My Dealer!!!!!!!!! Actual Car With Vin!!!!