GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Got Pictures Of Matador Red And Black From My Dealer!!!!!!!!! Actual Car With Vin!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-05, 05:22 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Attached Thumbnails Got Pictures Of Matador Red And Black From My Dealer!!!!!!!!! Actual Car With Vin!!!!-000_0459.jpg  
Old 02-05-05, 05:24 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

nice!!!!! thanks for the pics man, awesome seems like cars are arriving at the dealership now
Old 02-05-05, 05:25 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Attached Thumbnails Got Pictures Of Matador Red And Black From My Dealer!!!!!!!!! Actual Car With Vin!!!!-000_0470.jpg  
Old 02-05-05, 05:28 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Attached Thumbnails Got Pictures Of Matador Red And Black From My Dealer!!!!!!!!! Actual Car With Vin!!!!-000_0467.jpg  
Old 02-05-05, 05:30 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Attached Thumbnails Got Pictures Of Matador Red And Black From My Dealer!!!!!!!!! Actual Car With Vin!!!!-000_0469.jpg  
Old 02-05-05, 05:34 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

I think these r the FIRST pics of the car that actually do justice to its beauty.....These ARE actual PRODUCTION cars that none of the people on my dealers list have selected yet (but off course someone is bound to get it)...i think its because of the light cashmere interior....i dont like that color at all...the ash looks HOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...and iv yet to see black and i bet that looks AWESOME as well....

but even still.....the car is BEAUTIFULLLLL in person...

u have to see it..

The mercury metallic with ash and birds eye maple wood is wut im getting.... unless if he can give me a discount ont he flint mica with ash interior (which probably wont happen...lol) but the mercury metalic on this car witht hat combination is... G O R G E O U S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

My dealer is AWESOME to say the very least...always informing me on every detail abotu the car and invited me for this "sneak peak" that only like 5 ppl outside the dealership have seen...(it came today off of the truck that was parked a few yards from the dealership) so i feel reallly awesome too abotu that =)

2006 LEXUS GS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 02-05-05, 05:40 PM
Stage3
Lexus Fanatic

Looks good in other colors other than silver. I want one!!!
Old 02-05-05, 05:41 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 189 Likes on 130 Posts

Thanx for the pics, & I like the metador red color.
Old 02-05-05, 05:49 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Guys i know this is subjective....but let me tell u this....

this was the first time i actually saw the cashmere interior in person, and it doesnt look good at all in my opinion

seriously - i dont think it looks good at all. I knwo alot of u will disagree and thats fine. Im just giving u my two cents. The matador red is "ok" looking.....the black silver and flint look HOT....i have not seen the flitn mica but it looked SUPER HOT ON THE 2nd GEN GS and its definitely gonna look super hott on this new GS.

If i was going to get the matador red - i would get the ebony interior. and black onyx - then id still get the ebony interior and NOT cashmere.

it didnt flow well with the car....i just didnt like it at ALL
Old 02-05-05, 05:52 PM
Erick G
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

any hi res pics? or un resized
I can host em if need be
Old 02-05-05, 06:00 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

erick G...i had to resize the pix becuase they were too big to send thru. How would i send the original size so u can host them? If i email - ill prolly have to shrink it there too.
Old 02-05-05, 06:01 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Woo hoo right on! LA region has had them parked at the port for a few days now. They're chillin in the LBC!
Old 02-05-05, 06:02 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Guys i saw the new M45 on the road today!!! The lexus dealer im dealing with is right next door to an infiniti dealer...as i pulled out of the lot to leave the dealership after seeing the new GS.....the m45was coming down and entering the infiniti dealer by a guy....on the license tag all it said was infiniti TX or sumthing i think....im more than 110% sure whoever was driving it was doing the ride and drive thing. i was gonna take a pic and show you guys but my digital camera was acting up

(thank god it didnt act up during the shots i took of the new gs)
Old 02-05-05, 06:39 PM
frebay
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did u confirm w/ the dealer what day you can actually take the car home?
Old 02-05-05, 06:44 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Yeah...believ it or not - even after tellign me what i told him about what i learnt at club lexus about not being able to take delivery vbefore march 1st...and what it says in the tease brochure (in march 2005 lexus will release an entirely new GS).....he acknoledwged all of this and STILL said..

"akber iv been told by my supervisors that cars will be coming in VERY soon..(just like these 2 that came off the truck an hour ago)...and they have told me that ppl will be able to take delivery in february - - third week till the end of february when they all come in...they will be able to take it home in February (the ones we have coming in this month that are already sold form the people on the list who have selected them)"

i dpersonally ont know bro....who knows what will happen - if this dealership will allow ppl to take delivery before march...i dont know. he keeps telling me that...if i ask him again - i think hell want to kick me really hard...lol iv asked him 3 times already ...by the way - my sales rep is in the 2nd picture standing by the door of the matador red...lol

Quick Reply: Got Pictures Of Matador Red And Black From My Dealer!!!!!!!!! Actual Car With Vin!!!!