GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Which one of you Texas 2GS owners was this?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-15, 08:20 AM
justim
Pit Crew

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Which one of you Texas 2GS owners was this?

Which one of you Texas 2GS owners was this? and what caused the altercation.

Last edited by justim; 05-19-15 at 08:54 AM.
Old 05-19-15, 11:31 AM
maxx430
Lead Lap

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Looks like the biker got the best of him.
Old 05-19-15, 06:16 PM
Boomin
Racer

Received 399 Likes on 242 Posts
Default a fight with a Lexus an a biker

I figure since a Lexus is involved...

Last edited by Boomin; 05-19-15 at 06:19 PM.
Old 05-19-15, 08:20 PM
NickTee
Lexus Test Driver

Should have just shot him, it's Texas.
Old 05-20-15, 06:49 AM
DMPesso
Pole Position

Received 177 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by NickTee
As true as that is because Texas is full of red necks itching to pull the trigger, ****** that guns are for b*****s. Fight with the hands like a real man. Nobody wants to fight with hands anymore everyone just wants to pick up a weapon and take the easy way out cuz they are scared. Anyone can shoot a gun even a 14 year old. At least they had the ***** to throw the hands, guns should only be brought out for REAL problems like if someone threatens your family or way of life and knows where you live.
Old 05-20-15, 06:56 AM
GSJake
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DMPesso
As true as that is because Texas is full of red necks itching to pull the trigger, ****** that guns are for b*****s. Fight with the hands like a real man. Nobody wants to fight with hands anymore everyone just wants to pick up a weapon and take the easy way out cuz they are scared. Anyone can shoot a gun even a 14 year old. At least they had the ***** to throw the hands, guns should only be brought out for REAL problems like if someone threatens your family or way of life and knows where you live.
Agreed!
Although I think violence in general should be the last resort , gun violence in this country has gotten completely out of control.
At least they will both be able to live another day and most likely will look back and chuckle on how stupid it was.
Old 05-20-15, 02:55 PM
chikoo
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Really? I don't believe Texas gun owners are trigger happy.
Old 05-20-15, 03:03 PM
NickTee
Lexus Test Driver

Any 14 year old can fight. It takes a real man to settle an altercation with logical conversation. Silly New Yorker.
Old 05-20-15, 05:01 PM
DMPesso
Pole Position

Any 14 year old can fight. It takes a real man to settle an altercation with logical conversation. Silly New Yorker.
Ok now your changing the subject. The point I'm making is its better to fight if you have to then to shoot someone like that guy said over nothing which people can probably get away with easy in Texas. Not sure what kind of man you are but certain altercations cannot be resolved by "logical conversation"
Old 05-20-15, 05:05 PM
DMPesso
Pole Position

Originally Posted by chikoo
Really? I don't believe Texas gun owners are trigger happy.
Obviously not saying ALL texas gun owners but there are many red necks which happen to also live in Texas that love to go hunting and kill innocent animals for nothing so I am sure someone like that would be quick to shoot someone over a situation that can be resolved with a simple argument or fist fight.
Old 05-21-15, 08:09 AM
NickTee
Lexus Test Driver

Ok now your changing the subject. The point I'm making is its better to fight if you have to then to shoot someone like that guy said over nothing which people can probably get away with easy in Texas. Not sure what kind of man you are but certain altercations cannot be resolved by "logical conversation"
We are on the same topic, don't act like we aren't.
Old 05-21-15, 08:20 AM
DMPesso
Pole Position

Your changing the subject to 14 year olds when I was just stating that any 14 year old can pick up a gun and shoot somebody. That makes them less of a man then a man who has the ***** to actually throw the hands with someone. People who are quick to pickup a weapon over small stuff are afraid of getting beat. You win some fights and you lose some. That's how it is, but most importantly you live another day
Old 05-22-15, 12:46 AM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 70 Posts

I agree as I would've shot him as soon as he approached my car and then hit it. It's a reason why I conceal my Ruger SR9C.... just for issues like this. I'm grown with a family, I'm not getting out my car to fight like caged animals in the middle of a major road because some idiot biker THINK he can punch my car! You threaten me and my family, I'm going to blow your *** off. Make my day law to the fullest
Old 05-22-15, 06:31 AM
DMPesso
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SaiyanGS3
I agree as I would've shot him as soon as he approached my car and then hit it. It's a reason why I conceal my Ruger SR9C.... just for issues like this. I'm grown with a family, I'm not getting out my car to fight like caged animals in the middle of a major road because some idiot biker THINK he can punch my car! You threaten me and my family, I'm going to blow your *** off. Make my day law to the fullest
LOL, well if someone starts with you and your with your family, then fine he might deserve to get shot! Because at the end of the day you dont know if you will try to swing on him and then HE pulls out a gun and shoots you. I would rather shoot first then be shot. I would rather be Judged by 12 then carried by 6 but some altercations are better off left to the hands like the good old days.
Old 05-22-15, 09:56 AM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 70 Posts

LOL, well if someone starts with you and your with your family, then fine he might deserve to get shot! Because at the end of the day you dont know if you will try to swing on him and then HE pulls out a gun and shoots you. I would rather shoot first then be shot. I would rather be Judged by 12 then carried by 6 but some altercations are better off left to the hands like the good old days.
I totally agree. Now If I'm walking with my fiancée and a guy tries me/her, then I'm going to swing on you...and afterwards we can go hit the gym later like the good old days when we were kids. But in a situation like this, there are only two options, attempt to pull away or let the hollow tips rip. I've seen videos where crazy men are threatening families with chainsaws and other ish. I WISH someone would approach my car with a chain saw. It's going to be target practice.

Quick Reply: Which one of you Texas 2GS owners was this?