GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

All- Fit Lip Kit Anyone ??

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-15, 12:14 AM
NorthStyle
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by clos430
WOW! You guys are really low! Your gonna be street sweeping with that lip!

Northstyle, I don't think I've ever seen pics of your car bro ???
Yeah, I rarely post it unless someone asks lol. I have a build thread over on Club Aristo but have been too lazy to copy and paste everything over here. But, you can check it out here if you're interested:

http://clubaristo.net/forums/showthr...430-(EXE-style)
Old 01-31-15, 12:16 AM
marshun
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

thanks for the info. found it

im lookin for something to protect the lip. but im not sure im into this look
Old 01-31-15, 12:18 AM
marshun
Advanced

better pic
Old 01-31-15, 04:25 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by NorthStyle
Yeah, I rarely post it unless someone asks lol. I have a build thread over on Club Aristo but have been too lazy to copy and paste everything over here. But, you can check it out here if you're interested:

http://clubaristo.net/forums/showthr...430-(EXE-style)
looks like someone is going to be on on air soon lol... saw your pics on CA... I remember you starting a build thread here sometime ago..
Old 01-31-15, 05:08 AM
1QWKGS4
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

MEh, this looks like crap to me, it doesn't even line up 100%, is this suppose to be bendable to the contours of your underbody?
Old 01-31-15, 06:47 AM
NorthStyle
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by tmf2004
looks like someone is going to be on on air soon lol... saw your pics on CA... I remember you starting a build thread here sometime ago..
Yeah, I'm trying but this car loves throwing me curve ***** with random parts needing servicing I "may" have started one here but sure don't ever remember it lol
Old 01-31-15, 10:36 AM
clos430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 1QWKGS4
MEh, this looks like crap to me, it doesn't even line up 100%, is this suppose to be bendable to the contours of your underbody?
If your going based on the picture above, Thats not it. I haven't seen the all-fit lip on a 2GS. But I think it's gonna line up fine as it is flexible. Here's what it looks like on a 3IS

All- Fit Lip Kit Anyone ??-image.jpg
Old 01-31-15, 10:40 AM
clos430
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by NorthStyle
Yeah, I'm trying but this car loves throwing me curve ***** with random parts needing servicing I "may" have started one here but sure don't ever remember it lol

Looking good man, really liking the the new wheel set up too! You definitely need to make a thread on here.
Old 01-31-15, 10:51 AM
SoCal Cyco
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

damn it carlos....I am trying not to spend more money on my car, I think I am going to wait and see how this turns out and I will probably end up getting it. also need to make sure this does not interfere with my puddle lights.

ANYONE WHO GETS THIS-LLEASE POST PICS OF IT INSTALLED!!!!!!
Old 01-31-15, 12:31 PM
clos430
Lexus Test Driver

Lmao! Sorry Sean but if you wanna stop spending money on it, get off CL! It's this forums fault for dumping money on my car! Well kind of!
I'm pretty sure you can modify it so it won't block off the lights. Hopefully it looks good on our cars. You should jump on the GB today is the last day I think. Get it for a discounted price and if you don't like the way it looks on my car you can always sell it
Old 01-31-15, 02:16 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1QWKGS4
Please understand, that picture is NOT the All-Fit Lip. We manufacture a unique material that is not flimsy like that cheap knock off stuff. Our material is a one off material that we custom brand. If you want our product to line up 100%, you as the installer can easily make this happen with a little extra attention to detail during the installation.

Check these videos out guys!

Scrape test!

125+ MPH

There is no "universal" product in the industry that performs like our material. These videos above are from PAYING customers who can't believe the strength and versatility. They are making these videos by choice and sending them to us showing the product off.

To the OP, THANK YOU for starting this thread and spreading the word! This is so important for expanding this group buy. The more users testing this out, the more of a backing we will be receiving on this forum. THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SPREADING THE WORD!
Old 01-31-15, 08:23 PM
marshun
Advanced

^great vids. now im interested.

wanna get me to buy? show it to me on a gold gs with a tte lip. if i like it, i will instantly buy :P
Old 02-01-15, 12:19 AM
SoCal Cyco
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

I really wanna see some more pics. is there a gallery?
Old 02-02-15, 12:32 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by marshun
^great vids. now im interested.

wanna get me to buy? show it to me on a gold gs with a tte lip. if i like it, i will instantly buy :P
Unfortunately, we do not have any examples of our product on a gold gs with the the lip. I am sure at one point we have had a customer install on a similar setup, but we do not have any examples from customers sending in pictures.
Old 02-02-15, 12:34 PM
AllFit
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SoCal Cyco
I really wanna see some more pics. is there a gallery?
We have the majority of our pictures posted on our instagram page which you can get to from the homepage of our website. AllFitAutomotive.com, on the home page scroll down and you will see a section called gallery. Click on those pictures and then click on our instagram username.

Quick Reply: All- Fit Lip Kit Anyone ??