GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

A 2000-2003 RX300 Tan Woodgrain steering wheel brand new for $220

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-14, 06:47 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As by the way, get your facts straight moron, this thread is not about the purchase of his wheel, ITS ABOUT THE ONE I PURCHASED AFTER BUD! Now go play some kick ball or whatever the hell you kids do these days...
Old 07-29-14, 08:36 PM
offbad
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahaha yes i love forum anger.

10/10 thread would read again.
Old 07-29-14, 09:48 PM
Kyle Harty
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by GSGenesis
If you have no need for a wood wheel you little crying pu***** then why the "Phuwk" are you on my thread you dip ******. Get lost then fool. I provided information LIKE I SAID, THE ONLY PERSON SELLING A GOD DAM WHEEL FOR A RX300 FROM DAVENPORT IOWA YOU MORON, you want me to spoon feed you your apple sauce too? AND LIKE I SAID, if people want his real info, PM ME AND I WILL TELL YOU HAPPILY. BUT TO BLAST HIS NAME ON A PUBLIC FORUM IS ASKING FOR PROBLEMS.
He was on your thread trying to help you make an informed decision and then trying to help other members avoid going through all the bs you did from the first seller. If this guy screwed you over, why would he want to try to deal with him even if he were in the market for a wood wheel? It is common practice to post public feedback if someone is trying to scam people. Think you read the situation wrong, no need to react like that!

Glad you found a hopefully legitimate deal, you came out ahead if you were able to get the wheel and bag at those prices, I recently sold that same combo for $375 shipped so you still got a good deal in the end.
Old 07-30-14, 04:35 AM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by GSGenesis
If you have no need for a wood wheel you little crying pu***** then why the "Phuwk" are you on my thread you dip ******. Get lost then fool. I provided information LIKE I SAID, THE ONLY PERSON SELLING A GOD DAM WHEEL FOR A RX300 FROM DAVENPORT IOWA YOU MORON, you want me to spoon feed you your apple sauce too? AND LIKE I SAID, if people want his real info, PM ME AND I WILL TELL YOU HAPPILY. BUT TO BLAST HIS NAME ON A PUBLIC FORUM IS ASKING FOR PROBLEMS.
Idiot....no wonder he screwed you over for a month. Done with this topic and the uneducated. So because I posted on this thread, that meant I automatically wanted a wood wheel, even though I already have this well known, old mod? Save your "all caps" and your PM. No one wants to contact him or you smh.

Originally Posted by Kyle Harty
He was on your thread trying to help you make an informed decision and then trying to help other members avoid going through all the bs you did from the first seller. If this guy screwed you over, why would he want to try to deal with him even if he were in the market for a wood wheel? It is common practice to post public feedback if someone is trying to scam people. Think you read the situation wrong, no need to react like that!
Someone with common sense and who can actually READ and decipher a statement. The OP attacked everyone who posted in this thread so this is common for him. Since he has all of the answers already, hopefully he won't create additional threads again asking common sense questions that a simple search would've answered.
Old 07-30-14, 04:49 AM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by offbad
hahahaha yes i love forum anger.

10/10 thread would read again.
I love it too lol. A tough guy on the key board, but was a fool falling for multiple lies/screwed over by a seller on eBay. I mean that seller had him bent over to the point the OP called the cops and they laughed him off the phone because only an IDIOT would believe something so asinine, a tornado excuse....I mean something that easily could've easily been verified by checking the weather of that city

Then this idiot gets defensive with everyone that posted in the thread (claiming that he easily could've gotten his money back at any time...yeah right, eBay doesn't work like that. If you escalate a case, they are going to contact the seller and GIVE HIM TIME TO MAKE IT RIGHT...so no he wouldn't have easily gotten his money back...been there done that) and then gets mad at me because I said post the person information so future people won't be scammed by the seller. Somehow this fool takes that for me wanted to buy a steering wheel from the seller that bent him over for 30 days??? This has been a funny thread. It's obvious the OP just likes to hear himself talk though to other people because it obvious he wasn't doing any tough talk with the seller on eBay.
Old 07-30-14, 12:49 PM
SiCcNeSs
Rookie

This is the same guy that offered the advice of low balling a junkyard on a reasonable priced full black interior. And if they wouldn't accept his offer he would cut the leather seats, because if hes not getting it no one is. Sounds like karma with the wheel. Probably a lot more coming his way. lol
Old 07-30-14, 05:31 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Lol you guys are tools, first off I didn't bad mouth everyone that posted on my thread, it was only dip ******, and secondly. Your attempt of offending me with that bull ****** about me being fooled... Hahah you moron. Anyone could have purchased or tried to purchase that wheel and would have ran into the same situation you tool. And I dont understand, suddenly it's him that's trying to help the community, when I clearly have said, if you want his info, PM me, YOULL GET IT. Is that just to much of an inconvienece for you to do? Or is it simply the fact that you want me to hold your little young hand and even provide you with a link to his ebay profile page? If you were the smart one, you would have already realized that I supplied you with more than enough information to be able to "READ AND DECIPHER " whether or not a seller is from davenport or not moron... So perhaps your the fool siting here rambling with a bunch of hokis pokis fictitious plot of how you think things went down, because the fact of the matter is, that's how you'd see ****** going down if you were in my position with that one. And the whole tornado insult you failed at, because LOL! WHO IN THE WORLD SAID I BELIEVED ANYTHING HE SAID! Lol!!!! Actually! I CALLED HIS DUMB A** out on every lie just like I am with you pus**! IF I WOULD HAVE "Not" believed him, would it have perhaps gotten me my wheel? LOL! Keep making up stupid ****** you are nothing but a little punk as* bitc* and you know it... So guess what, when I DID, looked up the weather, it indicated there were tornado warnings, the cop laughed not at me, but at the fact that some dumb shi* sat there thinking I wouldn't be able to confirm whether or not a tornado touched down in davenport or not dumba**. Now I'm end this quickly, if you've got anything further else to say, PM ME! If your a tough guy, PM ME! If you continue to post here it tells me one thing, your nothing but a bi*** trying to creat an image of who you wish you could be, trying to impress. As I'm sure that's the case, I look forward at laughing some more. If you live in Los Angeles, well perhaps maybe I'll get the honors to meet your little punk a**. I doubt you'd be whiling, maybe at a meet some day I'll sneak up your as* so you can run, then let see you run that mouth.
Continue your talking there, until then, stay behind your shield where you can always hit the power button when reality becomes to real. Sure your used to that. Nice try at using everything you got including all the bull shi* you've made up to try and make your pathetic story sound good, proves to me your just a young little buck. Anyhow like I said, if you want that sellers info, feel free to PM me.
Old 07-30-14, 05:32 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Kyle Harty

Glad you found a hopefully legitimate deal, you came out ahead if you were able to get the wheel and bag at those prices, I recently sold that same combo for $375 shipped so you still got a good deal in the end.
Yea I got a wheel just waiting on a airbag, thanks brotha.
Old 07-30-14, 05:35 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SiCcNeSs
This is the same guy that offered the advice of low balling a junkyard on a reasonable priced full black interior. And if they wouldn't accept his offer he would cut the leather seats, because if hes not getting it no one is. Sounds like karma with the wheel. Probably a lot more coming his way. lol
Yep. That was me bud, glad you found it funny just as it was intended to be, now what's your business coming here and running your mouth getting involved? Do you have anything to say to me that you'd have no problem saying to my face in person? Well then hold it, and make it happen, otherwise keep your nose in your own ****** maybe one day when you grow up you'll learn sticking it in others will get you in trouble.
Old 07-30-14, 10:35 PM
Lutkis
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

*Getting popcorns*
Old 07-31-14, 09:19 AM
littlebird
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

woooooow that escalated quite quickly
Old 08-17-14, 05:59 PM
77i9
Lead Lap

any update on this? any pic of the brand new steering wheel?