GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Trinimoe's intro and progress

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-12, 09:10 AM
trinimoe
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinimoe's intro and progress

Been on this site for close to 2 years now and never really introduce myself, all I do is lurk take the information and run with it like a thief ...made a handful of threads here and there but not as much as some of u guyz on here......anywaysss bought my car in 2010, one of my golds in life was to buy a car at age 20, wasn't to sure what type of car it was gonna be until one day i saw a junction produce 2nd gen gs and fell in love with it. Searched for months until I found a color that u don't see that often, didn't know the name of the color at the time, all i knew It would set me aside from all the other common colors out there. Called the guy up , his asking price was $9800, the car had 88k on it and was in mint condition the only problem I had was that i didn't have enough. All i had was 9k and some negotiation skills that i picked up from dad while growing up. To cut a long story short I got the car for $9200 and drove it home with a smile

When I thought all was well, two months later I lost my job and all my plans were shattered, took me a year to find another one but I'm back on my feet and this is how she sits now (excuse the iphone pics)

UPDATE POST #41

Last edited by trinimoe; 11-20-13 at 07:49 PM.
Old 06-25-12, 09:35 AM
SPRTNYDSN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You doing a great job so far. Glad you got a job, it's pretty hard , even in NYC. Congrats on the latest mods.
Old 06-25-12, 10:07 AM
trinimoe
Driver

Originally Posted by SPRTNYDSN
You doing a great job so far. Glad you got a job, it's pretty hard , even in NYC. Congrats on the latest mods.
thanks
Old 06-25-12, 10:13 AM
Justin2JZ
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Clean looking GS man what's your wheel specs and what else do you plan to do to it?
Old 06-25-12, 10:27 AM
PinaQkoNga
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man that beotch looks clean son! I'm feelin that color too! Nice work so far homie.
Old 06-25-12, 10:38 AM
trinimoe
Driver

Originally Posted by SRTGS300
Clean looking GS man what's your wheel specs and what else do you plan to do to it?
thanks , the wheels are Linea Corse Dynas, specs are 19 x 8.5f +28 and 19 x 10r +20, dropped on EZ street coilovers, some of my other plans are to beef up the front suspension a bit (lower ball joints, tie rods, bushings etc), get a tte or rep lip, paint the right side because some hating *** fool keyed it and swap out some interior parts....list might increase as time go by
Old 06-25-12, 10:48 AM
trinimoe
Driver

Originally Posted by PinaQkoNga
Man that beotch looks clean son! I'm feelin that color too! Nice work so far homie.
lol thanks, my girl gets mad at me because I'm always cleaning it, its my first car what she expect lol
Old 06-25-12, 11:24 AM
J$mooth23
Lead Lap

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

Wzup Moe?! Haha

See you finally slapped on those Dynas I sold you. Look real nice man! Maybe space out the front a lil and rock a tte front lip and your good to go fo sho! Alright man, take care.
Old 06-25-12, 11:24 AM
Arcadian
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Beautiful car. Good to hear things are looking up. I know what you mean, I got to a point where I wanted to treat myself to a great car and decided on a Lexus (why not the best, right?). Looking forward to seeing future mods, so far super tasteful. I love my platinum, but like that colour even more.
Old 06-25-12, 11:33 AM
puff
Lexus Test Driver

from another New Yorker. Car's looking good so far man .
Old 06-25-12, 11:43 AM
trinimoe
Driver

Originally Posted by J$mooth23
Wzup Moe?! Haha

See you finally slapped on those Dynas I sold you. Look real nice man! Maybe space out the front a lil and rock a tte front lip and your good to go fo sho! Alright man, take care.
loll it took forever but but my financial situation changed after i bought the wheels, don't regret buying them at all, butterflies came to my stomach after i dropped it, thanks again

Originally Posted by Arcadian
Beautiful car. Good to hear things are looking up. I know what you mean, I got to a point where I wanted to treat myself to a great car and decided on a Lexus (why not the best, right?). Looking forward to seeing future mods, so far super tasteful. I love my platinum, but like that colour even more.
"super tasteful".......thanks man, appreciate it
Old 06-25-12, 11:54 AM
trinimoe
Driver

Originally Posted by puff
from another New Yorker. Car's looking good so far man .
thanks puff, love the look of your car too....
Old 06-25-12, 12:45 PM
sikkwidit
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your GS is coming out clean. I like the no tint look
Old 06-25-12, 04:05 PM
trinimoe
Driver

Originally Posted by sikkwidit
Your GS is coming out clean. I like the no tint look
Thanks, kept it like that because of the color, wouldn't mind getting the s-class Benz tint or something close to it, think someone on the forum told me about a tint called "hyper optic drea" that's the only tint I'll get
Old 06-25-12, 04:19 PM
msarahalex
Driver

looks good, will u tint it or leave it plain

Quick Reply: Trinimoe's intro and progress