GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-12, 08:11 AM
PUREgs
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I personally like those rims too, its a good replacement for the stock wheels. Looks a whole lot better. Also your not that low, looks like nice tho.

Everyone has their own opinions, but some folks just try and get more attention.
Old 05-10-12, 08:14 AM
gs400rpg
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Busha
Bro I live in Montreal I don't know if you have ever been here before but we have worse roads than most third world country's.... If I go any lower I won't be able to drive... I'm going to buy 20" rims so they will much more.. Plus my front tires are done... I'm going to change my tires in the front and take some more pics I'm sure my new tires will tuck a bit more than the ones I have now...
Hey Busha, We gotta meet up some time. Funny I just did the same thing yesterday but only got the fronts done before the rain came. I'll get the rears done when the rains done. looks like you got stuck taking pics in the rain. Cars looking good though I can't wait you get them new wheels on with some good offsets. What are you dropped on?

Here in sherbrooke I think our roads are worse. Not to mention we still got gravel roads on the country side. I hope to be rocking 20's and air sometime.

Keep it up buddy!

Last edited by gs400rpg; 05-10-12 at 08:20 AM.
Old 05-10-12, 10:23 AM
AristoKing
Instructor

Originally Posted by Busha
You have mistaken me... Winter is over.. I had a G35 last summer and sold it.. But I still had the rims laying around so I said what the hell I put them on for now cause I like them better than the stock 17.... Until I can decide what rims I really want..
Gotcha... sorry misread your post then that's my bad.
Old 05-10-12, 10:25 AM
1sWt2GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by SPRTNYDSN
I haven't been to Montreal in a longtime but I remember it being ultra clean (no litter law) and road conditions pretty good, kinda like San Diego streets.
who told u san diego streets were good?
Old 05-10-12, 10:52 AM
1sWt2GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj
still dont understand, how bout in english please

your right, i can be a huge douche some days but u know i tried when i was new helping everyone and then after seeing the same ?'s,threads being asked day in and day out and either by some noob or some long term missing OG who is just to lazy to do any of their own leg work.... i just got annoyed. now our board is overrun with all the ex honda kids and im not slamming anything bout hondas cause i was into them once but when i was we liked nice clean,functional cars not the whole autozone catalog, these are the kids who bought our integra's/delsols/hatches and turned them into junk

but yea i still try and be helpful but its really crappy watching people help a noob who could do his own leg work and find something on his own but when some of our older members have actual help related posts noone seems to respond to them....n no not just me. neways thats another story in itself, ask anyone i talk to via phone/text/email/fb im still a good dude 99% of the time and i still try and be helpful i just seem to have given up alot on here. i have been very inactive on here lately

BTW OP even though u on my ignore list, noone (well i cant say noone) i can speak for myself, im not hating but when you post a thread that says go low or go home and then u post a almost stock height gs your really just asking for people to come say stuff u dont like
brian! learned a lot from you here! keep up the good work.

Last edited by TWong350; 06-20-12 at 10:18 AM.
Old 05-10-12, 11:55 AM
gslex719
Driver School Candidate

**** looks good.but whats up with this forum now its like everyone talks ****.ur car looks good bro keep doin what u do ur building ur car for urself .ur not building a car for him.everyone has thier own style.
Old 05-10-12, 12:09 PM
gs400rpg
Driver

then u post a almost stock height gs your really just asking for people to come say stuff u dont like
I was with you up to there. Thats about 2-3 inchs lower then stock, actually a descent ride height for a daily driver. Not like he said "go air or go home" (plus isn't his lower then yours? not hating)

If one posts a stock lexus theres lots of comments to lower it. So one lowers it then all the haters come and post that it looks like a honda.

Funny I used to be on clubneonquebec, now clublexus sound like its headed the same way, what happened to the pride instead of the bashing.
Old 05-10-12, 12:19 PM
Busha
Pole Position

still dont understand, how bout in english please

your right, i can be a huge douche some days but u know i tried when i was new helping everyone and then after seeing the same ?'s,threads being asked day in and day out and either by some noob or some long term missing OG who is just to lazy to do any of their own leg work.... i just got annoyed. now our board is overrun with all the ex honda kids and im not slamming anything bout hondas cause i was into them once but when i was we liked nice clean,functional cars not the whole autozone catalog, these are the kids who bought our integra's/delsols/hatches and turned them into junk

but yea i still try and be helpful but its really crappy watching people help a noob who could do his own leg work and find something on his own but when some of our older members have actual help related posts noone seems to respond to them....n no not just me. neways thats another story in itself, ask anyone i talk to via phone/text/email/fb im still a good dude 99% of the time and i still try and be helpful i just seem to have given up alot on here. i have been very inactive on here lately

BTW OP even though u on my ignore list, noone (well i cant say noone) i can speak for myself, im not hating but when you post a thread that says go low or go home and then u post a almost stock height gs your really just asking for people to come say stuff u dont like

how do you figure ??? I'm very far from my stock height ..... I will take a pic in the day... But my tires tuck so I don't know how u could say that... I will post a before and after ....

And by the way I'm on your ignore list because me and you got into a Lil argument a Lil while back lol.... Sorry about that bro....

Last edited by TWong350; 06-20-12 at 10:18 AM.
Old 05-10-12, 12:25 PM
Busha
Pole Position

Originally Posted by gs400rpg
I was with you up to there. Thats about 2-3 inchs lower then stock, actually a descent ride height for a daily driver. Not like he said "go air or go home" (plus isn't his lower then yours? not hating)

If one posts a stock lexus theres lots of comments to lower it. So one lowers it then all the haters come and post that it looks like a honda.

Funny I used to be on clubneonquebec, now clublexus sound like its headed the same way, what happened to the pride instead of the bashing.
Thanks bro I don't get how everyone is saying its not that low lol wait till I post the before pics lmao

Anyway we should hook up one day I have four more buddy's with 2 gen GS's
Old 05-10-12, 12:57 PM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 373 Likes on 218 Posts

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the wheels, but what caught my eye were the cleared and tinted tails. Have any more shots of those?
Old 05-10-12, 02:31 PM
Busha
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ThomasGS4
Can't say I'm a huge fan of the wheels, but what caught my eye were the cleared and tinted tails. Have any more shots of those?
For sure I will take some pics for you this weekend and post them up
Old 05-10-12, 03:00 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Not that low, but low enough to look cool.
Oh and for the record, fro me you're not low until you're tucking rim
Old 05-10-12, 03:15 PM
Busha
Pole Position

Originally Posted by EN_VY
Not that low, but low enough to look cool.
Oh and for the record, fro me you're not low until you're tucking rim
Tucking the tire is enough for me it's hard enough to drive out here at this height trust me... There are pot holes big enough for your whole car to fall into lol
Old 05-10-12, 05:56 PM
PUREADDICT
Lead Lap

The hate is strong in this thread lol.

I like the headlight washers tho
Old 05-10-12, 07:43 PM
GS3003NI
Driver School Candidate

damm thats low lol.

Quick Reply: Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!