Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > GS Models > GS - Second Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

View Poll Results: So which grill should it be?
JP Grill 33 67.35%
Jzsinternational Grill 16 32.65%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

So what do you guys think?

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-12, 12:43 PM   #16
ErickGS300
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (1)
 
ErickGS300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Netherlands, Europe.
Posts: 546
Default

+1 JP Grill.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
__________________
http://www.wald.co.jp/english/img/logo.jpg
ErickGS300's VIP JZS160 :
TTE Style Front Lip, BC Racing Coils, Wald D23 Duchatelet's 19x9 +24 19x10 +24, JDM Trunk Bar, JDM Side Markers, JDM WindowVisors, LED Taillights, LED MirrorCovers, DIY Chrome Grill, Burberry Pillars Inside, Bellezza VIP Curtains, JP Fusa and Kintuna,
ErickGS300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-12, 02:23 PM   #17
99 GS3
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (12)
 
99 GS3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 1,564
Default

Hey B what's the status on this? I'm super interested in seeing some more pics of this grille. I think I kinda really like it. You heard anymore about when these might be shipping???
99 GS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-12, 03:50 PM   #18
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (11)
 
LuxuryGS3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 2,156
dcoffeyvip
Default

Last I talked to Brian he said he still didn't hear anything. At the moment he is banned from CL for a couple weeks. It was suppose to come in around this time. I'll shoot him a text today or tomorrow and ask, but as far as I know he has not received the grille yet.
LuxuryGS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-12, 02:17 PM   #19
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (171)
 
sakataj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: tenn
Posts: 15,401
Sakataj
Send a message via Yahoo to sakataj
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxuryGS3 View Post
Last I talked to Brian he said he still didn't hear anything. At the moment he is banned from CL for a couple weeks. It was suppose to come in around this time. I'll shoot him a text today or tomorrow and ask, but as far as I know he has not received the grille yet.
sigh....every time i have bumped it on FB daniel, i keep getting what feels like excuses.it started out with him telling us last year it would be ready in 6 months, 8 months l8r we were being told 4 months, 4 months l8r its in the next few months. so finally in march, i make the deposit than payment in full is made and we are told the end of april or beginning of may....so almost at the end of may i bump his FB post again and ask for a update and is told "Updating the completion still takes about 1.5-2.0 weeks ahead, Brian san. Thank you for your waitings."

so i wait 20 more days and bump the post again and now am told "Top slat found a 3mm gap after installation we found out, the factory re-moulding to fix problem still waiting for completion, sorry it takes time we will keep you update once ready on production."

that was 7 days ago now (for the last update) and i understand custom parts take time and all but my issue with this is if you found a gap and have to change production, BEFORE i or someone else comes on there and requests a update why arent you updating us with this information?

im really annoyed i missed mr Executives JP Grill ESPECIALLY for that $700 he sold it for. i would have bought that and then forgot about this one lol
__________________


FOR ALL YOU LOWBALLERS THIS IS HOW I FEEL:
http://www.modified.com/editors/modp...ors/index.html
sakataj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-12, 02:31 PM   #20
99 GS3
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (12)
 
99 GS3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 1,564
Default

There are many of us that would have paid that $700 in a split second, but didn't see it before it was too late. He should have auctioned that thing off to the highest bidder.

Not getting any real updates is especially bothersome since you helped by investing full payment upfront into the production of this grille, I sure hope it comes into fruition as it does look like it may be quite nice, and with the scarcity of the JP and not many grille choices that aren't a simple mesh style I was looking forward to this.
99 GS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-12, 02:47 PM   #21
Lextasy671
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Guam
Posts: 1,186
https://www.facebook.com/garageinnovation ASSASSIN 671 vipdout_gu
Default

damn Brian, youve been waiting. i know how you feel and it is annoying when you wait that long. the jp parts i bought, i waited just about a year for it to get to me and still waiting on my fogs to complete the exterior look. hope everything turns out good though.

and yes, i think most of us missed out on the jp grill by mrexec. i wouldve paid that right away or maybe even offered a lil more for it.
__________________

Garage Innovation - AirRex Digital Air Suspension System authorized dealer
Email: garage.innovation671@gmail.com
Visit: https://www.facebook.com/garageinnovation

VipdOut Another Level - Guam Vendor
Email: vipdout.gu@gmail.com
Visit: www.vipdout.com/shopping Promo Code: GUAM
Lextasy671 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-12, 05:43 PM   #22
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (11)
 
LuxuryGS3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 2,156
dcoffeyvip
Default

We're all butthurt over missing that JP Grill.. LOL!! It's actually pretty funny to see SO many people sad about it. (including myself)

Really hope this grille gets to you soon, Brian, I am dying to see it already.
LuxuryGS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-12, 02:27 PM   #23
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (171)
 
sakataj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: tenn
Posts: 15,401
Sakataj
Send a message via Yahoo to sakataj
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 GS3 View Post
There are many of us that would have paid that $700 in a split second, but didn't see it before it was too late. He should have auctioned that thing off to the highest bidder.

Not getting any real updates is especially bothersome since you helped by investing full payment upfront into the production of this grille, I sure hope it comes into fruition as it does look like it may be quite nice, and with the scarcity of the JP and not many grille choices that aren't a simple mesh style I was looking forward to this.
blah, i know...i would have paid joe immediately if i had seen it.

i just hope i get it, regardless of if it comes to fruition for everyone else....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lextasy671 View Post
damn Brian, youve been waiting. i know how you feel and it is annoying when you wait that long. the jp parts i bought, i waited just about a year for it to get to me and still waiting on my fogs to complete the exterior look. hope everything turns out good though.

and yes, i think most of us missed out on the jp grill by mrexec. i wouldve paid that right away or maybe even offered a lil more for it.
yeah but ordering JP parts u know this and expect it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxuryGS3 View Post
We're all butthurt over missing that JP Grill.. LOL!! It's actually pretty funny to see SO many people sad about it. (including myself)

Really hope this grille gets to you soon, Brian, I am dying to see it already.
me to daniel....you should bump that post and ask him if their are any updates so i dont have to be the only person bumping it
__________________


FOR ALL YOU LOWBALLERS THIS IS HOW I FEEL:
http://www.modified.com/editors/modp...ors/index.html
sakataj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-12, 08:11 PM   #24
bigwes
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: TX
Posts: 930
message me if you want to know
Default

I like it. But I wud prefer in black as well
bigwes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-12, 08:25 PM   #25
01gs3
Pole Position
Trader Score: (8)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: tx
Posts: 231
Default

I'm in for the JP vote.
01gs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-12, 01:56 PM   #26
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (171)
 
sakataj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: tenn
Posts: 15,401
Sakataj
Send a message via Yahoo to sakataj
Default

sigh.....so grill still hasnt been finished and allegedly is being remade yet again. its nice to see Taba doing ALOT of traveling though
__________________


FOR ALL YOU LOWBALLERS THIS IS HOW I FEEL:
http://www.modified.com/editors/modp...ors/index.html
sakataj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-12, 02:53 PM   #27
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (11)
 
LuxuryGS3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 2,156
dcoffeyvip
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakataj View Post
sigh.....so grill still hasnt been finished and allegedly is being remade yet again. its nice to see Taba doing ALOT of traveling though
I think he was talking about that same gap from before, Brian. I read his comment and it seemed he was talking about the same one, it just isn't finished yet.
LuxuryGS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-12, 12:29 PM   #28
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (171)
 
sakataj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: tenn
Posts: 15,401
Sakataj
Send a message via Yahoo to sakataj
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxuryGS3 View Post
I think he was talking about that same gap from before, Brian. I read his comment and it seemed he was talking about the same one, it just isn't finished yet.
no daniel, i spoke with another member who is also paid and he said Taba told him they were gonna have to send it back to re-mold again as they still have a 3mm gap in the grill....so its the same gap but allegedly after remolding it once it still doesnt fit AGAIN
__________________


FOR ALL YOU LOWBALLERS THIS IS HOW I FEEL:
http://www.modified.com/editors/modp...ors/index.html
sakataj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-12, 03:55 PM   #29
clos430
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (17)
 
clos430's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: So.Cali
Posts: 978
clos430
Default

Brian just wait for the JP grill to come around! It will add the final touch to your car
__________________
clos430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-12, 04:26 PM   #30
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (11)
 
LuxuryGS3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 2,156
dcoffeyvip
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakataj View Post
no daniel, i spoke with another member who is also paid and he said Taba told him they were gonna have to send it back to re-mold again as they still have a 3mm gap in the grill....so its the same gap but allegedly after remolding it once it still doesnt fit AGAIN
Gay...
LuxuryGS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-12, 04:26 PM
 
Reply
 
 
 

Tags
2009, 350, black, california, chrome, club, executive, grill, gs300, guys, lexus, mr, southern, taba, wheels

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:10 AM.

Join ClubLexus
Advertising


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | JOBS


Get all contact info

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2