GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

I need advice bad!! I dont want to downgrade!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-12, 11:26 PM
clos430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by marus
This shot looks Hard!!!!! Nice job on the stance.
Old 09-30-12, 02:17 PM
Sykotic336
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

exhaust sounds dope!!!! awesome build... wish i can even start on my build theres too many holes in my wallet lol
Old 11-01-12, 06:00 PM
marus
Pole Position

thanks for all the help i got along the way guys. I really appreciate it! Its almost been a year since i started this thread and i wouldn't have got this far with out proper guidance. Shout out to my CL family! ISO family! Anthony! and Lee! lol #StillWaitingOnMyCenterCapsToArriveInTheMail lol

all that hard work led to an awesome night in ga, when i took home the best stance award!!! not that awards mean anything but it was kinda like icing on the cake lol especially since i still dont have center caps lol...... dont judge my scruffy look either lol

NEXT YEAR IM GOING WIDER!! LOL..... so i need advice... do I sell these wheels and get a wider set or should i just rebuild them wider

Last edited by marus; 11-01-12 at 06:03 PM.
Old 11-01-12, 06:52 PM
nar8ta
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is crazy 6 inch and 7 inch lips next? your crazy

Last edited by nar8ta; 11-01-12 at 07:29 PM.
Old 11-01-12, 07:32 PM
Justin2JZ
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Looked through the whole thread man and I have to say that's one stunning GS bro. Are you on instagram becauseive seen your car I just don't know where.
Old 11-01-12, 07:59 PM
marus
Pole Position

Originally Posted by nar8ta
NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is crazy 6 inch and 7 inch lips next? your crazy
i wont be the first lol.....

Originally Posted by SRTGS300
Looked through the whole thread man and I have to say that's one stunning GS bro. Are you on instagram becauseive seen your car I just don't know where.
i appreciate that man. and yes im on instagram ..... ive ran across a couple pics of my car on instagram... tag me if you see one lol...

Last edited by marus; 12-08-12 at 06:40 PM.
Old 11-02-12, 04:56 AM
msarahalex
Driver

nice out come
Old 11-02-12, 08:30 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

your build is proper man, there is your money shot Marus. i say rebuild the wheels to your needs rather than buying something else...

next time im in ATL we gotta meet up man, besides Mike from Vossen, i was looking forward to having met you last time also...
Old 11-02-12, 09:02 AM
sLOWaristo
Pole Position

This build is dope, very classy. I like how the roof wing looks with your stock spoiler, your cars *** is so nice lol
Old 11-02-12, 10:27 AM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Car is on point like an Uncle Sam poster! I'm still waitng on the shipping info too LOL!

Thx for always showing love (ISO) for my Luxury Car Meets!

Lots of pics of your car on FB, etc (links in 1st post) and in the thread pages 4 & 5!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/7502491-post1.html
Old 11-02-12, 06:25 PM
marus
Pole Position

Originally Posted by msarahalex
nice out come
Preciate that man!

Originally Posted by sakataj
your build is proper man, there is your money shot Marus. i say rebuild the wheels to your needs rather than buying something else...

next time im in ATL we gotta meet up man, besides Mike from Vossen, i was looking forward to having met you last time also...
my favorite pic too lol ...... yeah man, just let me know. I didnt hear from you when you came last time. Definitely dont have any problems bring the car out lol.

Originally Posted by sLOWaristo
This build is dope, very classy. I like how the roof wing looks with your stock spoiler, your cars *** is so nice lol
lol @ the nice *** comment ..... but yea thats exactly the look i was going to for, classy yet aggressive.... and i love the addition of the roof wing too. i wonder if it will go if i take my rear spoiler off and add a trunk lip.... i may have to try that next.

Originally Posted by Tee
Car is on point like an Uncle Sam poster! I'm still waitng on the shipping info too LOL!

Thx for always showing love (ISO) for my Luxury Car Meets!

Lots of pics of your car on FB, etc (links in 1st post) and in the thread pages 4 & 5!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/7502491-post1.html
making the luxury car meet is always priority. there is no other meet that caters to lexus or the vip scene like that meet. Plus it helps that there is always plenty of free food lol
Old 11-02-12, 09:11 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

my favorite pic too lol ...... yeah man, just let me know. I didnt hear from you when you came last time. Definitely dont have any problems bring the car out lol.
i didnt have your #. i tried to PM u but no dice so i posted in your thread and waited to see if you saw it but you didnt tilli got back to Memphis.....
Old 11-04-12, 12:29 AM
sLOWaristo
Pole Position

lol @ the nice *** comment ..... but yea thats exactly the look i was going to for, classy yet aggressive.... and i love the addition of the roof wing too. i wonder if it will go if i take my rear spoiler off and add a trunk lip.... i may have to try that next.

ya classy and aggressive is a nice mix and may i say your car is the epitome. Well done! Honestly i think your roof spoiler will look awesome with a trunk spoiler as well. Like JP 3 piece or were you thinking something else? Are you still on coils or air. if your car is static then GOT DAYUMM! props to you bro, inspiration to go static when i drop my gs.
Old 11-06-12, 04:32 PM
marus
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sakataj
i didnt have your #. i tried to PM u but no dice so i posted in your thread and waited to see if you saw it but you didnt tilli got back to Memphis.....
here is my number text me when you make plans on visiting again 678 Five49 2669 ... i know your car is currently doing some makeover so id love to see it aswell. excited for you man!

Originally Posted by sLOWaristo
ya classy and aggressive is a nice mix and may i say your car is the epitome. Well done! Honestly i think your roof spoiler will look awesome with a trunk spoiler as well. Like JP 3 piece or were you thinking something else? Are you still on coils or air. if your car is static then GOT DAYUMM! props to you bro, inspiration to go static when i drop my gs.
yea, i think the roof spoiler would look good with either a trunk lip or the 3 pc jp wing...... im not sure which route i should try yet... and no i went air about a month and half ago.
Old 11-06-12, 05:11 PM
marus
Pole Position

Quick Reply: I need advice bad!! I dont want to downgrade!!