Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Now Available! GM LSx Engine Mounts for Lexus GS / IS300 / SC300 / SC400 - IN STOCK!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-11, 03:53 PM
AMSMIKE2
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Now Available! GM LSx Engine Mounts for Lexus GS / IS300 / SC300 / SC400 - IN STOCK!

Please take the time to read all of this and the next few posts. I know its a lot of information but it contains all the good stuff.

Any questions....Please PM me or send me an email: AMS.MIKE@GMAIL.COM

This is AMSMIKE, I am now a vendor here on Club Lexus in order to help everyone out with their GM LSx Engine Swaps. Dan @ DGR is no longer and I have been working with him on this so I can now provide the exclusive GM LSx Engine Mount kits. I have been in the aftermarket business for about 12 years now. I am a straight shooter and no B.S.

1 SET IS IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Special Price...PM ME!

EVERYTHING is Made In The USA!

Last edited by AMSMIKE2; 12-05-11 at 04:21 PM.
Old 09-14-11, 03:54 PM
AMSMIKE2
Former Sponsor

I am offering different packages in order to make it easier on the wallet and for each members needs.

FITMENT GUIDE:
-1992-1997 GS 1st Gen
-1998-2005 GS 2nd Gen Gs300 / GS400 / GS430
-2001-2005 IS300
-1992-2000 SC300/SC400

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL THE MOUNT KITS INCLUDE "ULTRA MOUNTS" URETHANE ISOLATORS. This is installed between the engine mount and the chassis. The isolator is very important. These are NOT cheap and are necessary!

"What sets Ultra Mounts urethane mounts apart from our competition is our engine mounts have a two-part interlocking steel framework encased in urethane to give engine support in both directions of twist. When the engine tries to twist under acceleration the drivers side of the engine tries to lift, putting that mount in tension (pull apart) and the passenger side mount in compression (push together). Then when you gear down into a corner or to stop, these forces are reversed. Ultra Mounts are correctly designed and take both of these forces into account. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Package 1 - LSx Swap with T-56 Transmission (6-speed m/t)
Price $1,299
CL Price: $1,000
Includes:
LEFT Side Chromoly Engine Mount with upgraded Ultra Mount Urethane Isolator
RIGHT Side Chromoly Engine Mount with upgraded Ultra Mount Urethane Isolator
Chromoly Transmission Mount with upgraded Energy Suspension Polyurethane Isolator
Powdercoat color = GRAY

FINE PRINT: These engine mounts are Chromoly and Made locally. These Chromoly Motor Mount Kits are stronger than Billet and will perform under race condition. They are designed and manufactured right here in California. MADE IN USA!

Package 2 - LSx Swap with Automatic Transmission or anyone who doesn't want the T-56 Transmission Bracket
MSRP: $1,099
CL Price: $800
Includes:
LEFT Side Chromoly Engine Mount with upgraded Ultra Mount Urethane Isolator
RIGHT Side Chromoly Engine Mount with upgraded Ultra Mount Urethane Isolator
Powdercoat color = GRAY

FINE PRINT: Does NOT include transmission Bracket. These engine mounts are Chromoly and Made locally. These Chromoly Motor Mount Kits are stronger than Billet and will perform under race condition. They are designed and manufactured right here in California. MADE IN USA!

HOW TO ORDER: (copy and fill this form out in a PM to me)

NAME:
EMAIL:
USER NAME:
PHONE NUMBER:
VEHICLE YEAR
VEHICLE MAKE:
VEHICLE MODEL:
ENGINE MOUNT PACKAGE:

Last edited by AMSMIKE2; 10-17-11 at 11:21 PM.
Old 09-14-11, 03:56 PM
AMSMIKE2
Former Sponsor

PICTURES:

parts are made from 4130 Chromoly

powdercoated Charcoal Grey

GS & IS Package # 1

SC Package # 1

This image is to show how it fits in the car. (using DGR Fab mount)

Transmission Mount for T-56 6-speed (left over from DGR Fab)

6061 Billet Aluminum

Last edited by AMSMIKE2; 11-10-11 at 02:40 PM. Reason: add pictures
Old 09-14-11, 04:42 PM
cmh
Lexus Test Driver

question... for package 2 u dont need a transmission mount? i see one is included for package 1.
Old 09-14-11, 04:57 PM
AMSMIKE2
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cmh
question... for package 2 u dont need a transmission mount? i see one is included for package 1.
I did the 2 packages because the m/t package 1 is complete. The 2nd package is for those who want to use an Auto trans and have the opton to just purchase the mounts and have the trans bracket made for their application. You could also buy the T-56 bracket and have it modified to work with the automatic. Since I want to focus on bolt on applications at this time, the auto transmission bracket is not available.

There are a few different auto transmissions and each mount up differently. Therefore at this time I am not making a Transmission bracket for each automatic for the Auto LSx swap. I am providing the 2 engine mounts and the consumer will have to have the stock bracket modified or have one made by a fabricator.

Hope this makes sense
Old 09-14-11, 05:04 PM
MooJohn
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Would anyone know if the SC mounts would work to convert a MK3 Supra to LSx? I'm hoping they would 'cause my brother's LSx swap would be sooo much easier.
Old 09-14-11, 05:12 PM
AMSMIKE2
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MooJohn
Would anyone know if the SC mounts would work to convert a MK3 Supra to LSx? I'm hoping they would 'cause my brother's LSx swap would be sooo much easier.
That's a good question. By looking at the stock 1JZ mounts and location of the motor in the MK3, they could work OR at least some modification would have to be made depending on distance between the engine and the factory mount location. Also different isolators may be needed.

Perhaps someone else may have more info as well.
Old 09-14-11, 05:19 PM
Dscustoms
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should really have a good step by step guide for this swap, so people don't have to piece together all the threads! Even all the relevant links would be nice
Old 09-14-11, 07:01 PM
DeanGS
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MooJohn
If it is a late model 89+ crossmember then yes. The 87 - early 89 crossmembers, no.
Old 09-14-11, 07:42 PM
AMSMIKE2
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dscustoms
You should really have a good step by step guide for this swap, so people don't have to piece together all the threads! Even all the relevant links would be nice
i am working on it Dave!

Originally Posted by DeanGS
If it is a late model 89+ crossmember then yes. The 87 - early 89 crossmembers, no.
good info. thanks
Old 09-14-11, 08:30 PM
AMSMIKE2
Former Sponsor

FAQ I started: LSx engine swap into Lexus

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...300-400-a.html
Old 09-15-11, 08:38 AM
theory5150
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im not gonna be able to pull the money together by October 7th but what about those of us who want them after the group buy? Will they still be produced? I want to order mine this summer
Old 09-15-11, 09:11 AM
AMSMIKE2
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by theory5150
Im not gonna be able to pull the money together by October 7th but what about those of us who want them after the group buy? Will they still be produced? I want to order mine this summer
They are expensive to produce. That is why if I buy 10 sets of the mounts I can offer this price. I cannot guarantee the price after the group buy, but they will be available.

sent you a PM as well.
Old 09-15-11, 10:58 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

add me to the list mike since i been one of the guys bugging you to death about these..
WITH a manual tranny mount please

BTW can i get my mounts PC or anodized to match all my custom suspension parts?
Old 09-15-11, 11:56 AM
eyecon7
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj
add me to the list mike since i been one of the guys bugging you to death about these..
WITH a manual tranny mount please

BTW can i get my mounts PC or anodized to match all my custom suspension parts?
Lime Green...lol

Quick Reply: Now Available! GM LSx Engine Mounts for Lexus GS / IS300 / SC300 / SC400 - IN STOCK!