GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

VIP Styled 2GS Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-14, 12:29 AM
J$mooth23
Lead Lap

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

Now that was thoroughly arousing...Thanks Yakuza!
Attached Thumbnails VIP Styled 2GS Thread-cumm.jpg  
Old 05-12-14, 09:58 AM
Sonic_RC
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by tmf2004
I didn't see them in those links but I would definitely use the real thing like the pics above.
Seriously you didn't see the muffler in these links?

But that exhaust is NOT cheap (about $2k)
http://www.aimgain.net/products/muff/bfw_class.html

Even the If you wanted just the tips are about $700 alone for the pair
http://www.aimgain.net/products/muff/cutter.html
Old 05-12-14, 10:57 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by YaKuZa_GS
Seriously you didn't see the muffler in these links?
I was at work when I looked but went straight to Aimgain and found them. pics were broken at work. they are pricey. appreciate the links.
Old 05-13-14, 06:54 PM
Redline26
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nothing Too Crazyy
Attached Thumbnails VIP Styled 2GS Thread-yeo.jpg  
Old 05-14-14, 07:17 AM
littlebird
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

advice for a girl trying to get her car to VIP status/into the scene?
Old 05-14-14, 08:17 AM
mccrimmon
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ find a sugar daddy. LOL just kidding. I wish I could find a rich, decent looking sugar mama...
Old 05-14-14, 10:58 AM
littlebird
Driver

Originally Posted by mccrimmon
^ find a sugar daddy. LOL just kidding. I wish I could find a rich, decent looking sugar mama...
HAHAHAHA no sugar daddy needed. i paid cash for my GS and the side skirts i have. and i'm paying for Ordens, the lip for my front bumper, and to get her repainted.

i kind of insist on doing/buying things myself haha. i don't even have anyone else change my oil xD
Old 05-14-14, 11:37 AM
Sonic_RC
Racer

Originally Posted by littlebird
advice for a girl trying to get her car to VIP status/into the scene?
Step 1. Stay away from eBay.
Step 2. Find a place that caters to VIP brands like Aimgain, K-Break, mode Parfume etc. and knows what the **** they're doing.
Step 3. Get ready to spend some serious coin.

Most people start by lowering, then wheels, then body kit /custom body work, then paint etc.

When it comes to wheels, stay away from cheap crap like Varrstoen, XXR, Zedd. etc. or anything else that comes out of China/Taiwain. I would probably try to stay true to JDM brands like Work, Weds, Leon Hardiritt, Amistad. There are some US brands that make some pretty dope **** too like VIP Modular, ADV.1. None of these wheels come cheap, but sometimes you can scoop up a set used for a good deal. Better to go that way than get cheap wheels.

A lot of these take a lot of time to build so so people do it all in one shot. They buy all the parts first, then execute it all at once. eg: You can't install wheels without the suspension, and most wheels require fender modifications, which means most likely you're gonna have to repaint. And if you're gonna have to repaint, you might as well install the body kit at the same time. You're probably in over $10-15g's when all said and done.
Old 05-14-14, 11:49 AM
SoCal Cyco
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!.....and listen to og's on here like yakuza, speedaddic, vip'edout, bigty and a select few others. once you find out the prices for these rare body kits, jdm wheels and body work you are going to want that sugar daddy....lol
Old 05-14-14, 12:19 PM
littlebird
Driver

Step 1. Stay away from eBay.
Step 2. Find a place that caters to VIP brands like Aimgain, K-Break, mode Parfume etc. and knows what the **** they're doing.
Step 3. Get ready to spend some serious coin.

Most people start by lowering, then wheels, then body kit /custom body work, then paint etc.

When it comes to wheels, stay away from cheap crap like Varrstoen, XXR, Zedd. etc. or anything else that comes out of China/Taiwain. I would probably try to stay true to JDM brands like Work, Weds, Leon Hardiritt, Amistad. There are some US brands that make some pretty dope **** too like VIP Modular, ADV.1. None of these wheels come cheap, but sometimes you can scoop up a set used for a good deal. Better to go that way than get cheap wheels.

A lot of these take a lot of time to build so so people do it all in one shot. They buy all the parts first, then execute it all at once. eg: You can't install wheels without the suspension, and most wheels require fender modifications, which means most likely you're gonna have to repaint. And if you're gonna have to repaint, you might as well install the body kit at the same time. You're probably in over $10-15g's when all said and done.
definitely wasn't going to look towards ebay haha. and spending wise, practically my entire paycheck every two weeks is dedicated to my car and my car only.
i've got her lowered now - static - and i was looking into getting Leon Hardiritt Ordens. i looked into ADV.1 as well, but so far the Ordens are what i want, and i'm dead set on them. i found a used set for about 2,500 but i'm not sure if i want to go new or used. i was tossing around the idea of eventually putting her on bags, but i'm still torn on it.

i've already picked out what i want to do body wise - and i've already planned on getting her repainted (probably starfire pearl with the roof black) because i'm not a huge fan of the burnished gold that it is now.

as far as interior wise - what brands should i look into, because really the only one i know anything at all about is Produce Junction - but what are other options? my interior is tan, and almost everything i've seen on JP is black or white
Old 05-14-14, 12:21 PM
littlebird
Driver

Originally Posted by SoCal Cyco
DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!.....and listen to og's on here like yakuza, speedaddic, vip'edout, bigty and a select few others. once you find out the prices for these rare body kits, jdm wheels and body work you are going to want that sugar daddy....lol
do you need/want a sugardaddy for your car?

i'm perfectly capable of working my a** off and saving my money that i earn myself working a good job to pay for my own parts just like all of the people on here with something dangling between their legs. but thanks anyway ;D
Old 05-14-14, 12:43 PM
Sonic_RC
Racer

definitely wasn't going to look towards ebay haha. and spending wise, practically my entire paycheck every two weeks is dedicated to my car and my car only.
i've got her lowered now - static - and i was looking into getting Leon Hardiritt Ordens. i looked into ADV.1 as well, but so far the Ordens are what i want, and i'm dead set on them. i found a used set for about 2,500 but i'm not sure if i want to go new or used. i was tossing around the idea of eventually putting her on bags, but i'm still torn on it.
There's nothing wrong with used as long as they're the specs you want and as long as they are good shape. Bu if they are $2500 and have curbs or corrosion then might as well buy new because its probably gonna be a G note to get them refinished. Don't worry too much on bagging. Most vip style cars are static

as far as interior wise - what brands should i look into, because really the only one i know anything at all about is Produce Junction - but what are other options? my interior is tan, and almost everything i've seen on JP is black or white
Forget about JP stuff for interior. That **** is way too mainstream. Most true vip cars have full custom interior. No brands, just all custom. No fusa or Tsuna or curtains etc. alhough I like curtains lol. This is the best because its not just off the self stuff and really has your personal stamp on the car. when you go custom you can get any interior color you want. If you see how its done in japan I am true envious. Here's some girly pink ones that look bad ***.

Here's a nice tan interior from Blow Design (Mode Parfume)

Last edited by Sonic_RC; 05-14-14 at 01:23 PM.
Old 05-14-14, 05:05 PM
SoCal Cyco
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

do you need/want a sugardaddy for your car?

i'm perfectly capable of working my a** off and saving my money that i earn myself working a good job to pay for my own parts just like all of the people on here with something dangling between their legs. but thanks anyway ;D
do I need no, do want....yes. I am nearly completed with mine but could go bigger and better on someone else's dime

at this point with all the money I have sunk in it and the 7 years I have owned it, I have a real problem spending more...as it sits now I have more in aftermarket stuff than the car is worth when I bought it in '07( like ALOT of members on here and I just hit 100k miles) I would rather have a house, line that up for me and you can have my car lol

lets get back on topic of pics of sic vip rides and you can start your own....what should I do/get thread
Old 05-15-14, 05:22 AM
littlebird
Driver

Originally Posted by SoCal Cyco
do I need no, do want....yes. I am nearly completed with mine but could go bigger and better on someone else's dime

at this point with all the money I have sunk in it and the 7 years I have owned it, I have a real problem spending more...as it sits now I have more in aftermarket stuff than the car is worth when I bought it in '07( like ALOT of members on here and I just hit 100k miles) I would rather have a house, line that up for me and you can have my car lol

lets get back on topic of pics of sic vip rides and you can start your own....what should I do/get thread

haha i'm to stubborn to let someone else pay for it for me. meh. i need to rewind to 100k miles, jeez. that'd be nice (i'm sitting on 338k)

yeah i tried that whole get-my-own-thread thing and had some guy go of on me about how "there's already a VIP thread, take your questions there stupid girl"

but i'll definitely put up another one! thanks for the input from both of you, though. i appreciate it!

thank you to both of you for your input!
Old 05-15-14, 05:24 AM
littlebird
Driver

when you go custom you can get any interior color you want. If you see how its done in japan I am true envious. Here's some girly pink ones that look bad ***.

Here's a nice tan interior from Blow Design (Mode Parfume)

oh my. i need that in my life. that's perfect. i'm going to start researching custom interior now. Thanks!!

Quick Reply: VIP Styled 2GS Thread