GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

DGR Fabrication LSX Motor Mount Kits Now Available!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-09, 12:30 AM
DGR Fab
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DGR Fabrication LSX Motor Mount Kits Now Available!!!

Redwood City, CA (October 17, 2009) DGR Fabrication announces their GM LSX Billet Motor Mount Kits for Lexus vehicles. The DGR Billet Mounts are machined from pure 6061 aluminum and do not require any chassis modifications upon installation.

The DGR GM LSX Motor Mount Kit comes complete with three aluminum mounts (2 engine mounts and transmission mount bracket), Urethane engine isolators for the engine and transmission, driveshaft adapter and complete installation instructions. As with all DGR Fabrication Products, the DGR Billet Motor Mount Kit has been tested and proven under actual race conditions and was designed and manufactured right here in North America. Optional parts include modified oil pan, oil pan modification, driveshaft, harness modification and ECU programming. Kits are for use with GM LSX engines with T56 manual transmissions. If you would like to use an automatic transmission we have a solution for that also.

If you are interested and would like to see the kit and our work in person we encourage you to stop by our shop. In addition our GS will be on display this weekend Saturday, October 17 at Formula D Irwindale in the Falken Tire display area.

Kits are in stock now for first and second generation GS chassis. SC and IS chassis kits will be available soon. All kits come with our full support if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask at any time we'd love to help.

Contact us for special limited Clublexus pricing.

Checkout our 2GS build thread here if you haven't already... this is Jay Pizarro::CleanS14's car https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...-fun-pics.html
We will also be starting a build thread on our SC project which should be running in about 3 weeks!

About DGR Fabrication
For the past 10 years, DGR Fabrication has specialized in custom fabrication on a variety of platforms - most commonly known for our work on older Datsun chassis. We operate with the skill and precision to work on any vehicle and have an extensive history of building and modifying some of the best performing cars on the street and track. For more information visit our website at www.dgrfabrication.com or call 650.995.7685.
Old 10-17-09, 01:10 AM
CleanS14
Lead Lap

Awesome Dan! Welcome to Clublexus... glad I got the first mount kit! The GS is so sick - thanks for all the great work!
Old 10-17-09, 01:18 AM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome , once I am done with body will be looking into this !
Old 10-17-09, 07:38 AM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

question on the swap though, do we loose all the comfort features that are controlled by our ECU by going with this swap? The above car had to change their gauge cluster correct? I'd love to put a LS6 in my GS and call it the day.
Old 10-17-09, 07:47 AM
eyecon7
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

how bout a LS UCF10?
Old 10-17-09, 07:52 AM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Availability of this part COMPLETELY flips the script on motor swaps for the GE.
Old 10-17-09, 09:38 AM
ceelo
Pole Position

I definitely don't or won't have the funds to do this swap....but holy @*%& the possibilities are probably endless with this swap .
Old 10-17-09, 10:01 AM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

LS motors can be found cheap...you'd be surprised
Old 10-17-09, 10:01 AM
bigjez
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by speedaddic
question on the swap though, do we loose all the comfort features that are controlled by our ECU by going with this swap? The above car had to change their gauge cluster correct? I'd love to put a LS6 in my GS and call it the day.
Im with him ls6 ftw!!!!!!
Old 10-17-09, 11:57 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by speedaddic

I was wondering the same things..
Old 10-17-09, 03:17 PM
3UZFTE

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So... I guess I started my poor man's LS1 build...
Old 10-17-09, 04:19 PM
CleanS14
Lead Lap

I ran the Stack because I wanted to... I still have the use of all accessories via the main ECUs from Lexus... Only the motor runs off of the GM ECM. Just like most/all motor swaps.
Old 10-17-09, 06:57 PM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Really, someone needs to explain to us how this can integrate with the existing GS platform...what you gain, what you loose, etc.. The potential of this as an option to the GTE, NA-T, or SC is exciting!
Old 10-18-09, 05:20 AM
AlphaJZS
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

...tempted to buy a old gs300 with high mileage and do this swap....thanks for leading the way DGR & cleans14!..... you guys seriously just made a huge impact on the GS community...
Old 10-18-09, 08:42 AM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WELCOME DGR Fab

GREAT product

Quick Reply: DGR Fabrication LSX Motor Mount Kits Now Available!!!