GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)
View Poll Results: what do u think?
Fantastic
15.91%
good
50.00%
could be better
29.55%
horrible
4.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

My Blk/Blk GS430 Shine Kit PIX (LOTS WARNING!!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-09, 06:11 AM
esolo98
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What happened to the center cap on your wheels, it doesnt look like the match the wheels
Old 08-14-09, 06:48 AM
shvc1991
Lexus Test Driver

Are your gauges 2 different colors or is it just the lighting/camera?
Old 08-14-09, 09:36 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ecstaticSC
Anyone have info on this kit? I looked on Shines site and there's nothing mentioning a JP replica.
didnt jtran here in houston have the same kit on his GS i could have sworn he told me it was the shine kit. But anyways how much and does it come with the rear spoiler?

cars nice now put in the fog lights
Old 08-14-09, 09:38 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BlkOnChrom
i thought it was? what am i missing?

its a junction produce replica kit
Well, you're missing: center caps, fogs, wheel fitment & stance (slam it and bring it out to the fender), proper wheel choice, and well, it's a replica/knock off kit. I'm glad you didn't play it off like it was the real JP kit, because when you said Shine, then I saw the pics and it looked like a JP kit, I thought you might have been mistaken, but then I saw the imperfections/waviness of the rear bumper. Not hating, but you asked, and I see the potential in your ride.
Old 08-14-09, 10:05 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

sorry i had to give a could be better because it is an exact replica of the JP kit however as others have said you havent misrepresented it as an actual Junction Produce kit.. i dont like to condone promoting the copy.. but since it is a replica jp i have to admit it is a clean look just as the jp kit. and if you are happy with how it looks and dont mind its a copy then more power to you.
Old 08-14-09, 05:49 PM
BIGGZ
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Rides Low
sounds like a hater.
not hating,i actually like how his car looked.but i thought it was authentic especially when he's rocking the JP wheels.oh well?i dont know for sure if it is or is not real.
Old 08-14-09, 06:04 PM
garbage85
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice! I might hit up shine now....does he have the door caps? how is the fittment?
Old 08-14-09, 06:49 PM
BlkOnChrom
Rookie

Originally Posted by GS300ToM
lol....... its all replica
I don't know if i should even respond to this.. i don't usually get offended (as i didn't get offended by anyone elses comment because they have information to back up their statement like biggz (we cool bro). I understand the shine is knock off so therefore not exactly vip) but u tom, seem pretty snobby adding up from our PM's and theses post. (everyone else please disregard this is just for him ) The only thing on my car that is replica is the shine kit + spoiler. My HIDs, 01+ taillights, and grill all real because my car really is 01+ not a 99. My 3 piece wheels Forged wheels REAL, Garson curtains real, tanabe df210's real (yes i am going coilover it is high), TTE lip real, and my V8 is very real. so before you go stating my car is fake please....check your facts.

Originally Posted by Rick James
How much did you get charged to take or the stock spoiler and and the 3 piece? i want to do this.
Sell me your TTE lip.
my hommies shop does it, hit me up if ur interested

Originally Posted by ecstaticSC
Anyone have info on this kit? I looked on Shines site and there's nothing mentioning a JP replica.
hit me up, u cant just buy it....

Originally Posted by esolo98
What happened to the center cap on your wheels, it doesnt look like the match the wheels
yea discontinued, i gotta get some non label caps when i refinish all my wheels.

Originally Posted by shvc1991

Are your gauges 2 different colors or is it just the lighting/camera?
its the camera, sorry im a really bad photographer....really bad

Originally Posted by handoverfi
didnt jtran here in houston have the same kit on his GS i could have sworn he told me it was the shine kit. But anyways how much and does it come with the rear spoiler?

hit me up if ur interested

cars nice now put in the fog lights
was going to order fog lights but it looks sportier without fogs, yea it does look cheaper but i like it that way

Originally Posted by veritek
Well, you're missing: center caps, fogs, wheel fitment & stance (slam it and bring it out to the fender), proper wheel choice, and well, it's a replica/knock off kit. I'm glad you didn't play it off like it was the real JP kit, because when you said Shine, then I saw the pics and it looked like a JP kit, I thought you might have been mistaken, but then I saw the imperfections/waviness of the rear bumper. Not hating, but you asked, and I see the potential in your ride.
LOL, u got a point dont worry wheels going to be redone and i am going coilover, DF210s dont cut it.

Originally Posted by mrkenji
sorry i had to give a could be better because it is an exact replica of the JP kit however as others have said you havent misrepresented it as an actual Junction Produce kit.. i dont like to condone promoting the copy.. but since it is a replica jp i have to admit it is a clean look just as the jp kit. and if you are happy with how it looks and dont mind its a copy then more power to you.
all good thanks

Originally Posted by garbage85
nice! I might hit up shine now....does he have the door caps? how is the fittment?
yea the kit comes with door caps, let me know
Old 08-14-09, 07:20 PM
shvc1991
Lexus Test Driver

Lol. Don't tell yourself you're a bad photographer. I was just wondering as it would be something unique, that's all. Liking the car btw.
Old 08-14-09, 09:02 PM
BlkOnChrom
Rookie

i need one of those guys that bring their 3000$ cameras to car meets to take pics of my car
Old 08-14-09, 09:17 PM
GS_OREO
Pole Position

Clean ride, keep up the good work`
Old 08-14-09, 09:41 PM
Baliztik
Lexus Test Driver

Why's the doorcap stick out?
Old 08-15-09, 12:01 AM
BlkOnChrom
Rookie

cuz its fake LOL
Old 08-15-09, 09:03 AM
Rides Low
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BIGGZ
not hating,i actually like how his car looked.but i thought it was authentic especially when he's rocking the JP wheels.oh well?i dont know for sure if it is or is not real.
LOL, I was using your quote because I know chrispy's is legit. sorry for the misunderstanding, look at the post above the one I quoted.
Old 08-15-09, 09:36 AM
Baliztik
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Rides Low
LOL, I was using your quote because I know chrispy's is legit. sorry for the misunderstanding, look at the post above the one I quoted.
Are you sure chrispy's is legit?

Quick Reply: My Blk/Blk GS430 Shine Kit PIX (LOTS WARNING!!)