GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Top 10 GS on CL????

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-04, 09:56 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hey guys....i'll b honest i really don't like threads like these cuz they always seem to put one guy's car against the others. we truly have so many great cars on this site u can't even count them clearly without leaving someone out. like others have said this site has really grown and put some bada$$ rides on the streets. when i joined we had like 10 really hot GS's total. now man we have 10 really hot GS's in almost every color....its a tribute to this site, its members and its vendors who get us what we couldn't get our hands on b4. i think as long as we concentrate on modding our cars to our personal taste and not worry about who is doing what and when and who was 1st or 2nd than we will prevail as a site and let the world know what lexus cars and its ownwers are really about...and thats class!!

mod on

Adrian
Old 11-17-04, 10:02 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by JohnGS4
Definately would be too hard to list any 10 cars which i think are my favorite. But i have to nominate BlueLex as my all time favorite, as he was (and i have mentioned this before) my inspiration for buying a GS and also modding my GS in the manner that i have.

John
hey John. thanx a lot man, i appreciate the kind words. my inspirations were always RMMGS4,Jacob-T and the infamous bannasgs. plus good old mrsypher whe he used to be on. soon u will b an inspiration to memebrs aswell. the key is to always help them like u got helped when u were new. thats how i try to always do... good luck to you..

Adrian
Old 11-17-04, 10:06 PM
aloha08isf
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

redgs4 is certainly missin from that list....he is the only one to my knowledge with the stoptech 14" front/rear bbk....that in itself puts his car at another level....idk lol i am just obsessed with bbks.

wat about bitkahuna? his car is sick too.....with his hre540r, stoptech 14", fat setup combo...
Old 11-17-04, 10:13 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

wow, damn, so this is another thread that i missed yesterday which i shouldn't have at all. this is great stuff! first of all, i wanna say thanks to all those who mentioned me. i am flattered man, i mod my car to make it special and put on stuff me and my wife like

anyway, i am not going to list my best 10, coz' honestly i think there are way more than that. if it's 2 yrs ago when i first joined CL, then yes, i think it was probably doable. given that bbk was plain rare back then, body kits owners could be counted in 2 hands, it was just rare to find one that's truly special. so it's good to see just how much the whole GS market has changed over the past 2 yrs. this is very siginificant if you ask me. right now, bbk is nothing, body ktis everyone is getting something exclusiove, system setup is all out there booming, it's just amazing

to me, i forced myself to spend about 15 seconds on what cars are the winners in my eyes, and i got the following list, and it's not in order at all:

- junctiongs
- davegs4
- socalsc4
- d2autosport
- gsgracey
- kyle4381
- tturbopimp
- lxogood
- gammalex
- redgs4

again, i am sure i missed a lot of people coz it's only 15 secs, but the above they are easy winners in my eyes
Old 11-17-04, 10:21 PM
jtanoyo1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by rominl
wow, damn, so this is another thread that i missed yesterday which i shouldn't have at all.
Rominl, missing a thread? You are losing your edge, buddy.
Old 11-17-04, 10:48 PM
pat14lee
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 00lexondub
ok here goes..

Silver
1-Jtanoyo1
2- LXOGOOD
3- hameed
4- D-Man63
5-Kyle3481
6- alsilverbullet
7- pat14lee
8- Jay
9- RMMGS4
10- MR.spypher

Nice! I made a list

There are too many great cars to pick a top 10. I've always been partial to DaveGS4's clean, functional ride.

- Patrick
Old 11-17-04, 10:53 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally posted by jtanoyo1
Rominl, missing a thread? You are losing your edge, buddy.
oh you don't know how frustrated and BORED i was
Old 11-18-04, 05:57 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

OMG how could i forget about REDgs4... .... dang it... i forgot so many.. oh well.. this was an impossible things anyways...

AND ken... keep them coming!!!! ... i always got room in the garage for stuff if they dont fit on car.. LOL
Old 11-18-04, 06:24 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Ya this thread is wayyyyyyy to difficult to narrow down but off the top of my head I will list a few that I think are awesome.

D2-Autosport(the color absolutley is stunning)
Junction(nuff said)
Bluelex(first car I really looked at when i arrived and said whoa)
Mr Sypher(this guys car is so seruious)
LXOGOOD(man the trunk are you kidding me)
LexAristo(cleanist first gen period)
Gamma(just soemthing about it makes me say oooolala)
Jtanoyo(always pushing the envelope)

And hopefully ine in the spring when it is finally a complete weapon.
Old 11-18-04, 07:07 AM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: No love for the 1st gen?

Originally posted by Epik
..how about another white one for 1st gen? No 1st gens on the lists other than someone mentioning LexAristo. I nominate myself for the white or even silver (2 tone). 93 GS300 hks, bride, volk, greddy and g_e_t parts, and probably the only drifting GS3 on the board

Jon, i agree your aristo 300v is not on the scale of ordinary cars, no matter how extraordinary.. bravo!

That makes two of us
Old 11-18-04, 07:21 AM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Who has the nicest Midnight Pine Pearl 430?
Old 11-18-04, 07:53 AM
beauphus
Pole Position

one of my personal favorites but i dont know his name...

Old 11-18-04, 08:16 AM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

I would have to agree, in that there are too many awesome GS's in this community to pick just 10. They're all unique in their individual setups and appearances, yet all inspire us in one way or another. What is almost as impressive to me, is the sense of community and fellowship/friendship amongst the members here,...and it's that (in addition to the inspiration from seeing the vehicles themselves) that motivate and inspire me to learn more, while also enjoying the experience of owing a GS.
Old 11-18-04, 08:25 AM
GSing430
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally posted by beauphus
one of my personal favorites but i dont know his name...

i believe that would be minnyminh

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=140684
Old 11-18-04, 08:33 AM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

I would have to agree, in that there are too many awesome GS's in this community to pick just 10. They're all unique in their individual setups and appearances, yet all inspire us in one way or another. What is almost as impressive to me, is the sense of community and fellowship/friendship amongst the members here,...and it's that (in addition to the inspiration from seeing the vehicles themselves) that motivate and inspire me to learn more, while also enjoying the experience of owing a GS.

Quick Reply: Top 10 GS on CL????