GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Just dropped by to show you guys the Wald kit...

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-04, 02:09 PM
Rich27
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice!! I saw those wheels in the classifieds, I wish I can afford them.
Old 06-20-04, 03:08 PM
Davtown
Lexus Champion

Definitely a sick car

Clean, classy, and tasteful. I'm lovin the wheels, please put up some pics when he gets the new ones!
Old 06-20-04, 03:34 PM
pvmike1
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Beautiful. Nice to see you're still stopping by here Mike.
Old 06-20-04, 04:13 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Wow I really like that look, IMO the wheels complement the kit and color perfectly. Good to finally see that kit on a lighter colored car, I was going to get that lip, but could not decide since I could not decide since I could find ANY pics of it other than black.

Still spittin' flames after all these years eh? Lol
Old 06-20-04, 06:11 PM
LsportGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Wow, that is clean as ****!
Old 06-20-04, 06:50 PM
BA_GS400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Excellent looking car. So tasteful, ....definitely big pimpin. Hope mine looks as good one day.
Old 06-20-04, 07:21 PM
kyle3481
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice thats what i 'v been looking for for a long time, wanna see how the wALD exec kit look on a silver GS, doesnt look bad at all. lines flows very nicely
Old 06-20-04, 11:09 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by DGOT20s
Wow I really like that look, IMO the wheels complement the kit and color perfectly. Good to finally see that kit on a lighter colored car, I was going to get that lip, but could not decide since I could not decide since I could find ANY pics of it other than black.

Still spittin' flames after all these years eh? Lol
very true, finally the wald kit on the light color car all these yrs we have all been guessing, haha.....

oh and man, if mike stop bashing, you should wonder what's going on
Old 06-21-04, 12:53 AM
FutureGS400
Lexus Test Driver

Thumbs up

Personally, I'm not a big fan of body kits, but I have to say this is one that I would consider very strongly for my car! Very clean and "understated" - perfect for Lexus IMO. NICE!
Thanks Manaray for putting up these pics!
Old 06-21-04, 01:48 AM
babyGS3
Lexus Champion

noice!!!!
Old 06-21-04, 05:03 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is a very clean GS. Everything seems to fit nicely together. What do the iForged look like with the graphite centers?
Old 06-21-04, 09:28 AM
SoCalSC4
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks great! I came SO close to getting this Wald kit (through Peter @ Wheel Experts) for my GS- it isa really nice, clean look. Then the Explosion kit came along, it was a deal too good to pass up!

Nice work- how are things, Mike? Still have your SC and GS?

-Bob
Old 06-21-04, 03:25 PM
mcgong
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, that looks sick. I've always wondered how the kit looked on a silver car. Very clean!!
Old 06-22-04, 12:49 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Folks,

Thanks for all the compliments. Yes, his car has turned out very clean and classy. A few more small changes and it will really be done (that is until he's ready to do a turbo...hehehhe...)

It sometimes makes me wonder why body kit manufactures want to use black cars that aren't photographed too well (harsh shadows) and they make the images really tiny (320x200? Come on!)...it's hard to see what the kits really looks like (maybe that's what they want?)....it should always be done on a lighter color car to show all the lines....

If I didn't have the kit that I have, I would probably go with the Wald kit. It's especially good for people who want to keep their factory bumpers (and everything under the bumpers) which have a perfect fit and factory paint...

Also, for those of you looking to buy this kit from Mr. Steve Ganz (please call him for prices), I would HIGHLY recommend it. It is a high quality kit (nice WALD labels on the inside too...hehehehe) and it seriously fit like a glove. We did NO test fitting whatsoever. I picked up the kit from Steve, drove it down to the paint shop, they painted it within a week using just the factory color code (no optical colormatching), I brought the car to them and then they installed the kit while I waited (about an hour) and viola, here it is....Let's put it this way, if it doesn't fit your car like a glove, that means your factory bumpers are warped...

Of course, PJ's shop did a kick *** job of painting it (nothing new there!)...

Richie - Send me an email, I'm not sure if you're emails are still working (or which one you're using now)...I'm actually going to be flying OVER your part of the world....goin' down unda mate....maybe I can schedule a layover?

Bob - Sold the SC, still have the GS....other than that, still going good...just traveling a lot. Been spending more time with my Guns and Watches which is why I haven't been around here much....

GS300Rich - You will see what this car looks like with Graphite centers after he gets his new wheels... Should look pretty sick.

Dgot20's - Of course! I wouldn't be me if I didn't now would I? So what's the deal with your ride? You changing something??

PV - What happen to our date? You're not backing out because I sent you that picture of myself if a thong bikini on backwards are you? That was my "good" side too!! Man and I though that would seal the deal! Heheheheh.... (that was a complete joke folks! I only wear my thongs the normal way...sheesh!)

Eric - Have you figured out EXACTLY what you're going to do to your LS yet?? You change parts on your car like most people change socks!
Old 06-22-04, 01:21 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Manaray
Eric - Have you figured out EXACTLY what you're going to do to your LS yet?? You change parts on your car like most people change socks!
no my mind is not set, getting new skirts, door caps, and fender flares soon.

At least I know my socks clean and made of good quality

Quick Reply: Just dropped by to show you guys the Wald kit...