GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Preview Pics of New Wheels (iForged Techniks)

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-04, 07:00 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Preview Pics of New Wheels (iForged Techniks)

I just received my new wheels today so I thought I would share some pics, I have my 2 rear tires, but I'm still waiting for the 2fronts to arrive, hopefully they will be in tomorrow.

Here is the breakdown:

iForged Technik
20x8.5" Front +38offset 2"lip (bbk clearance)
20x10" Rear +42offset 3.35"lip (approx, I dont have a ruler )
Hi-Polished Face/ Lip / Inner Barrel (non clearcoated)
Weight- 26lbs

I spoke to Vince at iForged several times before placing my order to voice my "concerns", he assured me that for the type of finish I wanted, the wheels would be to me in "XX" amount of weeks. I placed my order, and about a week later, I called him to let him know I had a big meet coming up, but it was 1week before "XX" date, and he got the wheels out to me in time for my meet. I have to make mention that I got my wheels in 75% of the time agreed upon.

Overall, I'm very happy with the company and the results, let me know what you guys think!

FRONT

REAR

INNER BARREL

Last edited by D2-AUTOSPORT; 04-23-04 at 04:31 AM.
Old 04-22-04, 07:05 PM
GammaLex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Damn your new wheels look hot Good to see that Iforged is getting there act together. Your rear lips look bigger than mine. I have 20x10 with a 45" offset. Hurry up and get some tires in so you can mount those bad boys. Get some pics with them against your car LOL
Old 04-22-04, 07:13 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

ok dgot... how much.. i need some
Old 04-22-04, 07:25 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn

anybody want to buy blitz wheels

really nice D cant wait to see these on sunday

congrats on a smooth transaction with IFORGED

Old 04-22-04, 07:28 PM
J_RoK
Lexus Test Driver

are they gonna be on for sunday.. ohhh.. can't wait

they look hot.. they most of cost some $$$$$$$

they remind me of the dronell br(something)

J
Old 04-22-04, 07:29 PM
SLVRGS
Lead Lap

Default Nice Wheels

Man you are not holding back on your car huh? very nice choice, those are like the ones I was asking about the Symbolics or whatever, on those dub city model cars, business must be real good over there or you were steering me in the wrong direction with the wheels telling me similar to the ones I was debating were $1700 a wheel......I picked some nice quality forged wheels out for myself by but I have to get rid of the 1st generation first(have been using it for work here and there but have to get rid of it if I want to mod my new one) Yeah the company I chose sells forged wheels for our cars with custom offsets but I don't see people discussing them....I will keep them on the shhhhhhhhh because a lot of cars here have the same ones........
Old 04-22-04, 07:30 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 189 Likes on 130 Posts

Congrats, they look good, I haven't seen pictures of Technics on cars before. Looking forward to see them on your car !
Old 04-22-04, 07:32 PM
r00kie
Lexus Test Driver

Those look Can't wait for pics!
Old 04-22-04, 07:34 PM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default sweeeet...

d, NICE rims man... anyway, i dont wonna jack ur thread, but whats the deal w/the dronnels??... i know ur other post said sale pending?? soooooooo.....????
Old 04-22-04, 07:34 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Preview Pics of New Wheels (iForged Technics)

Originally posted by DGOT20s
[B]I just received my new wheels today so I thought I would share some pics, I have my 2 rear tires, but I'm still waiting for the 2fronts to arrive, hopefully they will be in tomorrow.

Here is the breakdown:

Iforged Technic
20x8.5" front +38offset 2"lip (bbk clearance)
20x10"" rear +42offset 3.35"lilp (approx, I dont have a ruler )
Hi-Polished Face/ Lip / Inner Barrel (non clearcoated)

I spoke Vince at iForged several times before placing my order to voice my "concerns", he assured me that for the type of finish I wanted, the wheels would be to me in "XX" amount of weeks. I placed my order, and about a week later, I called him to let him know I had a big meet coming up, but it was 1week before "XX" date, and he got the wheels out to me in time for my meet. I have to make mention that I got my wheels in 75% of the time agreed upon.

Overall, I'm very happy with the company and the results, let me know what you guys think!
I see you finally struck the deal with Ifroged D. Acutally the day you called Iforged, me and Manaray were in Vince's office and you were talking to Vince on the phone lol... We were there to pick up my set of Teckniks as well, but I got Brushed Alumin. finish instead. I knew you were hesitant on odering because you were worried about delivery time, but it was funny how Vince keep saying I'll have the wheels done and delivered in a couple weeks and I'll put that in writing. hehe The Iforged facility now is larger and more efficient, the way the machines craved out the wheels was pretty cool to watch.

Post pics when they are on

Last edited by LOTC; 04-22-04 at 07:38 PM.
Old 04-22-04, 07:58 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Very nice....Can't wait to see them in person...
Old 04-22-04, 08:29 PM
alister
Pole Position

Ahh...the pics of those beauties not on your car is like a teaser. Props for the uniqueness.

ken

ps- What lucky person ended up getting the Dronell's?
Old 04-22-04, 08:31 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

come D or anyone
how much can i get these FOR???
i need
Old 04-22-04, 08:43 PM
nextlevelcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

dammmnnnn d!... definetely not playin',you sure know how to put that final nail in the coffin huh? your killin' them out there!!...those definetely ended the dronnels on an abrupt note. it's good to see a high quality rim company like iforged step up a couple notches in the customer service dept but with a customer like derrick, i'm sure he left them no choice ...............resistance is definetely futile!!!

Last edited by nextlevelcoupe; 04-22-04 at 08:44 PM.
Old 04-22-04, 08:56 PM
R.U. IN AW?
Lexus Test Driver

Default DAYUM!

Derrick,

I know you said you were going hard, but that was an under statement. You killing me man, I'm not worthy of being in the "Burndish Gold class" with you. Your joint is going to be even hotter....one day I'm going to be just like you. Very nice wheels, can't wait to see them on the car and hopefully I will be able to make it up this weekend. Way to represent.

-R-

Quick Reply: Preview Pics of New Wheels (iForged Techniks)