GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

The Curse got me too :(

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-03, 04:44 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry The Curse got me to :(

I wrecked my car, pretty sure it is totalled.. wrapped it around a tree and it bent the hell out of the frame.. and I don't have receipts for any of my parts accept for my brakes, if anyone has a receipt for rmm grille, blitz nur spec exhaust, or eibach pro springs could you by any chance make me a copy? I will PM Will to see if I can get one for my wheels.. if I don't get a copy of the receipts then I will not be repayed for the parts.. I will put up pics of the car when I get a chance.. if it is illegal to make copies of the receipts then let me know and I will edit this thread and just take a loss, but I don't think it is since I did actually purchase these parts, I just don't have receipts..
Old 12-04-03, 04:51 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

uh man............. wrecked it? god....were u driveing it? r u ok?dude, it was coming along so nicely too....
Old 12-04-03, 04:55 PM
KVA
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Sorry to hear it...are you OK?
Old 12-04-03, 04:57 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Originally posted by bluelex
uh man............. wrecked it? god....were u driveing it? r u ok?dude, it was coming along so nicely too....

Yep, I am fine.. it had rained the night before and obviously my 20" nitto 555's have no traction one wet road.. there are some tight turns by my house and one took me off the road and I went sideways right around a tree.. you can even see on the rooftop where it is bent, it is cracked all down it.. the wierd thing is that I had my window down and was watching the whole wreck like it was slowmo and it smashed into the tree on the drivers side in the back about 2 inches from my face(I actually had my head part way out the window and watched it hit, kinda crazy) but no damage to me.. this summer I was in my moms car and got t-boned by a lady that was doing about 70 and also totalled that car but somehow was fortunate enough to have no injuries to myself, well that one I may of had a bit of glass in my head but I had stuff to do so I didn't let them take me to the hospital, I just dealt with it..
Old 12-04-03, 04:58 PM
JacobT
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Which one? Gs3 or Gs4? Glad you're OK!
Old 12-04-03, 04:59 PM
KVA
Lexus Champion

Must be the GS4...
Old 12-04-03, 04:59 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Thanks for checking, I am fine.. but it even smashed my drivers seat completely into the console, I had the contracts to 3 more houses that I just purchased sitting in the gap between the drivers seat and the console and I couldn't even pull it out, had to get new copies made today..
Old 12-04-03, 05:00 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Yep, the GS4... just got rid of the GS3(haven't actually even finished the paperwork).. so now I am carless, lol.. isn't that a b1tch, from 2 GS's to no car...
Old 12-04-03, 05:02 PM
KVA
Lexus Champion

Sounds like your not doing too bad if you just bought 3 more houses...how many do you have? Good luck in "finding" your receipts...insurance should cover though.
Old 12-04-03, 05:08 PM
Captain Bone
Lexus Champion

This is totally ridiculous.

I am very sorry to hear about your car and what dismay this is causing among all members.

Let's all try to be real careful out there.. ESPECIALLY tomorrow and Saturday if your in the North East. The first snow storm of the season is well on it's way.

To remove this curse, we should all take a moment and pray for everyone's well being. Even though I am not in the least religious, It will still help.

Phluid, get well soon man and good luck with your insurance coverage. I unfortunately don't have any receipts or I would send it your way.

-Anthony
Old 12-04-03, 05:13 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Originally posted by KVA
Sounds like your not doing too bad if you just bought 3 more houses...how many do you have? Good luck in "finding" your receipts...insurance should cover though.
I only have 6(none are paid off, but all have positive cash flow), and a beach house in Jamaica.. I am just getting into real estate, they are all used to rent out accept for one and the beach house when I need it.. I also have my own company that does well most of the time..
Old 12-04-03, 05:14 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Captain Bone
This is totally ridiculous.

I am very sorry to hear about your car and what dismay this is causing among all members.

Let's all try to be real careful out there.. ESPECIALLY tomorrow and Saturday if your in the North East. The first snow storm of the season is well on it's way.

To remove this curse, we should all take a moment and pray for everyone's well being. Even though I am not in the least religious, It will still help.

Phluid, get well soon man and good luck with your insurance coverage. I unfortunately don't have any receipts or I would send it your way.

-Anthony
I am with you, I will pray for everyone.. I was lucky to walk away from this one.. you will see once I get pics up.. might take me a few weeks, I am rather busy right now..
Old 12-04-03, 05:15 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

damn, sorry to hear that man, this REALLY bad.... man... should i even drive teh car anymore?
Old 12-04-03, 05:17 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

OHMYGOD man, I dont know what to say.

I am not a superstitious person, but I am going to say a prayer for EVERYONE in order to hopefully shed some light on this bad situation we are currently experiencing
Old 12-04-03, 05:18 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Originally posted by rominl
damn, sorry to hear that man, this REALLY bad.... man... should i even drive teh car anymore?
hah, I said the same thing about everyone elses wreck.. then I was like naa, it won't happen to me and was in a hurry to leave in the morning so I didn't feel like waking anyone up for their keys.. and boom, not but a few hundred yars from my house I wrecked my baby..

Quick Reply: The Curse got me too :(