GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Dalmation F-Sport with Polished Avant Garde F140

Old 05-05-15, 03:13 PM
13FSPORT
Lead Lap

Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by DoriSaru15
I'm sorry to say but you are wrong. The majority actually do drive their cars daily like that. Remember they don't have ****ty roads like us here in the states. They drive cars that would seem to be undrivable. You should look at the bosozoku culture there. If you don't believe me google bosozoku cars and you will know what I mean.

Also a 5k car can look as good and performer better as an expansive car. Its just how you build it
I've watch plenty of those videos and in them u can hear them scrap everywhere they can't even make it up a small bump in a drive way I've seen people pushing the back of the cars when they get stuck. So ya your wrong I'm sure there are some that don't but most of them are scrapping somewhere take a date out in that and see what she thinks

Watch 5min into this video

Last edited by 13FSPORT; 05-05-15 at 03:29 PM.
Old 05-05-15, 03:38 PM
NXXT
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm sorry to say but you are wrong. The majority actually do drive their cars daily like that. Remember they don't have ****ty roads like us here in the states. They drive cars that would seem to be undrivable. You should look at the bosozoku culture there. If you don't believe me google bosozoku cars and you will know what I mean.

Also a 5k car can look as good and performer better as an expansive car. Its just how you build it
I'm gonna have to apologize for our uneducated friend up there. Just ignore ignore ignore. He doesn't quite understand how spring rates work. Or anything other than what he does or he thinks is right. The weight of one passenger will definitely not affect the ride height of the car. Glad you are one of the few that understand this!
Old 05-05-15, 08:39 PM
13FSPORT
Lead Lap

"Few people that understand" that's correct bc it's just dumb to scrap the whole bottom of the car ya we are uneducated bc we don't want to trash our car and have bacon fenders lmfao

I think if we took a vote from everybody that are into car and not into car would say your uneducated

Last edited by 13FSPORT; 05-05-15 at 08:43 PM.
Old 05-06-15, 08:08 AM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 13FSPORT
I've watch plenty of those videos and in them u can hear them scrap everywhere they can't even make it up a small bump in a drive way I've seen people pushing the back of the cars when they get stuck. So ya your wrong I'm sure there are some that don't but most of them are scrapping somewhere take a date out in that and see what she thinks
I was pointing at the 99% comment. I know that if its low enough it will scrap that is fact. Your saying that 99% of japan is all show but no go. Yes some of their cars can be considered show cars but they don't baby it. They drive it daily. What make your car a go? Because how i see it once you put bags on your car you wont be able to drive it as hard. SO wouldn't your car be considered a no go Anyway if you want to continue with the debate you need to make another thread because its going to get off topic.

Originally Posted by NXXT
I'm gonna have to apologize for our uneducated friend up there. Just ignore ignore ignore. He doesn't quite understand how spring rates work. Or anything other than what he does or he thinks is right. The weight of one passenger will definitely not affect the ride height of the car. Glad you are one of the few that understand this!
Will I'm not really into that full camber super low set up. I'm more of a track and drift setup type of guy but i do understand car culture and how everything has its place. Ive been in the seen for a long long time
Old 05-06-15, 10:11 AM
ScanMan82
Driver School Candidate

I like what you did to the front of the GS and the wrap on the roof but that's about it....personal preference. I'm still not not sure what the big deal about the rear wheel being negative camber, seems to be big here in South Florida too, but mostly with cheaper cars. Everything is a trend until its not.....I'll stick with the classic look for me.
Old 05-06-15, 11:18 AM
13FSPORT
Lead Lap

I was pointing at the 99% comment. I know that if its low enough it will scrap that is fact. Your saying that 99% of japan is all show but no go. Yes some of their cars can be considered show cars but they don't baby it. They drive it daily. What make your car a go? Because how i see it once you put bags on your car you wont be able to drive it as hard. SO wouldn't your car be considered a no go Anyway if you want to continue with the debate you need to make another thread because its going to get off topic.

Will I'm not really into that full camber super low set up. I'm more of a track and drift setup type of guy but i do understand car culture and how everything has its place. Ive been in the seen for a long long time
I never considered mine a GO and it's been proven you can have air bags and still track you car and get crazy with it. This isn't worth my time to make another thread so I can battle what you think you know along with Mr Cool. I was just stating what I though about the rear camber that's it didn't know 2 of you wanted to battle I'm glad you guys are so hip to the game but if you want to start another thread feel free to do so.

Trust me I like neg camber too it looks dope when it's sitting but I think it's worthless to see the car rolling on inner tire only and scraping the the bottom of the car along w the 4 panels just don't see the point in doing that to a nice car. That's why I'm putting air on my car bc I like the neg camber.

FYI just like you made a negative comment about my car on my thread did I try to battle with you no I roll w a punch and move on I'm sure I can find things I don't like about you car but I have better things to do beside look up what people are talking about on the each thread like some people so I can put my 2 cents in. Don't expect a reply back from be Idc what I have to say or what u know it is what it is yes I made a comment about the camber so who care it's not the end of the world he posted pics so people can comment on it.

Last edited by 13FSPORT; 05-06-15 at 11:30 AM.
Old 05-06-15, 11:24 AM
tungo
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I can respect that. The car sits perfect now. Rear has been adjusted and sits at -2.4 degrees of camber and nearly 0.0 toe.

Since the car is nearly complete, I'm moving on to work on another car. I've been scouring the internet for about 2 months now for a 993/964 to hopefully build an RWB.
Old 05-06-15, 11:33 AM
13FSPORT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tungo
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I can respect that. The car sits perfect now. Rear has been adjusted and sits at -2.4 degrees of camber and nearly 0.0 toe.

Since the car is nearly complete, I'm moving on to work on another car. I've been scouring the internet for about 2 months now for a 993/964 to hopefully build an RWB.
Thank you for not taking my comment the wrong way yes your car looks dope I will give you that but the only thing that I didn't like was the camber and I'm glad you took care of it. Please post pics of it now. Also good luck w your next build
Old 05-06-15, 12:17 PM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 13FSPORT
I never considered mine a GO and it's been proven you can have air bags and still track you car and get crazy with it. This isn't worth my time to make another thread so I can battle what you think you know along with Mr Cool. I was just stating what I though about the rear camber that's it didn't know 2 of you wanted to battle I'm glad you guys are so hip to the game but if you want to start another thread feel free to do so.

Trust me I like neg camber too it looks dope when it's sitting but I think it's worthless to see the car rolling on inner tire only and scraping the the bottom of the car along w the 4 panels just don't see the point in doing that to a nice car. That's why I'm putting air on my car bc I like the neg camber.

FYI just like you made a negative comment about my car on my thread did I try to battle with you no I roll w a punch and move on I'm sure I can find things I don't like about you car but I have better things to do beside look up what people are talking about on the each thread like some people so I can put my 2 cents in. Don't expect a reply back from be Idc what I have to say or what u know it is what it is yes I made a comment about the camber so who care it's not the end of the world he posted pics so people can comment on it.

Wow hold up I'm not trying to battle with anybody or pick a side. I was just commenting about what you posted and trying to compare and understanding of go is I'm not challenging you on what you think is right or wrong. I like your build. I said that the brake and wheel color does not feel right to me ( as in it wouldn't match with each other) i did not say that the colors looks like **** or stupid. thats why I also said maybe once everything is set it will look good. Air bags are not good for track or any events I have seen bad things what happens when a bag blows in the track. Its not pretty to the car and the cars next to it

Also sorry Tungo this will be the last about this discussion

Last edited by DoriSaru15; 05-06-15 at 12:27 PM.
Old 05-06-15, 12:41 PM
NgoT
Driver School Candidate

Looks good dennis. Ill post mine when my wheels come in
Old 05-10-15, 05:21 PM
Bigzgs
Rookie

Originally Posted by tungo
I'm the biggest sports fan you will ever find. I watch everything from Nascar to NFL, so today is like heaven on earth. With the NFL draft, Spurs/Clippers game 7, Kentucky Derby and tonights fight, I was able to find just a tiny bit of time very early this morning to show the progress of the car. It is nearly complete. Needs the Aimgain CF front lip and sides to arrive and it will be done. Maybe do the flat bottom DCTMS Carbon steering wheel. Not a fan of the boxy Lexon rear diffuser. For now, the eBay lip will suffice as my daily. Photos taken with Canon 5D mark iii, but I'm not a photographer. Quick snaps before the rain came down.

- BC Racing Coilovers with 14K front and rear Swift Springs. No Air. Enjoy static drop.
- SPC rear camber kit
- Tanabe front and rear braces
- AG F140 Wheels (brush polished face, chrome outer step lip and chrome inner barrel, rose gold hardware)
- Project Kics iConix R40 neo-chrome lugs
- Vinyled all the chrome trim around the windows, as well roof, rear lip spoiler, chrome trim on trunk, and the rear diffuser on the bumper
- Invidia Exhaust
- Lexon CF rear roof spoiler
- OEM fog lights, with TheRetroFitSource 3K HID kit wired to OEM stalk

BIG BIG UPS to Alex and Duy of Team Nemesis TX, Circuit Motorsports, YuYa of AG Wheels and my technician Alex for installing every part.

How much is it to wrap the car like you did? Looks amazing/