GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Lexus Enform Services with Safety Connect & SiriusXm

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-14, 02:45 PM
2014gsfspt
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus Enform Services with Safety Connect & SiriusXm

First year of driving my F-Sport has flown by.....it has been a great car so far.

It took me a while to figured out what I needed to renew in order to continue my first year trial subscription as is. I figured out the trial subscription included:

- Lexus Enform Services (Destination Assist, eDestination, and Lexus Insider)
- Lexus Safety Connect Services (Auto Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle location, SOS, Roadside assistance)
- SiriusXM All Access Package
- Sirius Nav Traffic
- Sirius Nav Weather

I liked using Destination Assist while driving to get directions to restaurants/etc. I liked seeing traffic info on the map, and I liked the idea of the Safety Connect Services....given that here is what I had to renew:

Lexus Enform Services and Lexus Safety Connect Services for 1 Year $264.90 - non negotiable

SiriusXM All Access, Nav Traffic, and Travel Link - $135 (tax & royalties included). I could have gotten by with the Sirius Select package but wanted option to use on my mobile device to get game broadcasts/etc. Travel Link would give me weather updates.

1-800-255-3987 for Lexus Enform Services & Safety Connect
1-800-967-2346 for SiriusXM customer care to negotiate a bundle for all Access/traffic/travel link . The customer care lady said I got a great deal for the bundle at $135 all in.

Hope this save some time for some of you wondering what you need to do

p.s. I live in Minnesota and here was my 07 GS350 and new Lexus last winter out on the lake

Old 11-25-14, 06:59 PM
AL13NV8D3R
Instructor

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by 2014gsfspt
First year of driving my F-Sport has flown by.....it has been a great car so far.

It took me a while to figured out what I needed to renew in order to continue my first year trial subscription as is. I figured out the trial subscription included:

- Lexus Enform Services (Destination Assist, eDestination, and Lexus Insider)
- Lexus Safety Connect Services (Auto Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle location, SOS, Roadside assistance)
- SiriusXM All Access Package
- Sirius Nav Traffic
- Sirius Nav Weather

I liked using Destination Assist while driving to get directions to restaurants/etc. I liked seeing traffic info on the map, and I liked the idea of the Safety Connect Services....given that here is what I had to renew:

Lexus Enform Services and Lexus Safety Connect Services for 1 Year $264.90 - non negotiable

SiriusXM All Access, Nav Traffic, and Travel Link - $135 (tax & royalties included). I could have gotten by with the Sirius Select package but wanted option to use on my mobile device to get game broadcasts/etc. Travel Link would give me weather updates.

1-800-255-3987 for Lexus Enform Services & Safety Connect
1-800-967-2346 for SiriusXM customer care to negotiate a bundle for all Access/traffic/travel link . The customer care lady said I got a great deal for the bundle at $135 all in.

Hope this save some time for some of you wondering what you need to do

p.s. I live in Minnesota and here was my 07 GS350 and new Lexus last winter out on the lake

You've barely broken in that GS and doing donuts on a frozen lake. This must be a lease. Lol.

Anyways looks like you had alot of fun.
Old 11-25-14, 08:20 PM
dougm213
Intermediate

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Good post,thanks! I am at the end of my 1 year trial. I'll re-up for the Lexus services but will skip Sirius.