I was determined to figure out a way to fit the H11 bulbs in the OEM fog housing. This was what I did, if anyone wants to do this:
I had to remove the fog housing from the wheel fender side of the bumper:
1) turn the wheel in order to access the fog light housing (turn left to access the right side)
2) take out the 2 clips in the inner fender by using a flat head screwdriver.
3) take out 3 screws from the bottom bumper, 2 of them are attached with the splash guard.
4) pull the fender outward and pop the plastic cover near the wheel.
5) unplug the power source
6) with a philips screwdriver, take out the only screw holding the fog housing and remove the fog housing.
7) take out of existing OEM fog bulbs (H16)
8) the H11 LED bulb side tabs need to be adjusted slightly higher, using a plier.
9) place the H11 LED bulbs in the housing by slgihtly snapping it in, and turn clockwise to lock
10) place the OEM fog housing back in place and plug in the power source. (Test it first). Screw back in the bottom screws, and pop the plastic cover back in and put in the 2 clips.
I know this may sound like an easy job of just putting in the H11 bulbs in the OEM Fog housing but I couldn't fit the bulbs in without take out the housing. I found out if I had try to push in the H11 bulbs I may have broken the housing tabs as only one tab was held on with a screw. It was much safer to remove the entire fog housing then put in the bulbs safely.
These are the H11 30W 5000K LED Fog Light Bulbs. They look pretty close to the HID 4300K. However, after looking at the lights at night, the OEM 4300K HID showed a bit of yellow color compared to the 5000K LED (which were all white and a tiny tint of blue/purple).
Last edited by ruger04; 06-23-14 at 01:19 PM..