GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Anyone got a good lease on a GS 350 during March's "Command Performance Sales Event"?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-14, 05:47 PM
isekii
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Only issue with the white/starfire pearl is it's so hard to keep clean. But definitely looks nice.
Old 03-30-14, 07:11 PM
fsportjay
Pit Crew

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

My buddy drove me from Garden Grove to pick up my GS350 F Sport from Jon Lee @ Thousand Oaks Lexus. It was worth the drive to me. The original plan was to get my car and have my friend follow me back. After seeing the car and seeing the lease special he decided to make a last minute decision to trade his BMW in and lease a GS350 F Sport too. Jon is the internet sales manager there and did a great job at getting us in and out of the dealership. No bs, no surprises, no pressure. The command performance sale ends tomorrow and if your in the market for a Lexus you should get a hold of him ASAP. I emailed him one time explaining what I wanted and he gave me the best deal he could off the bat. I didn't have to have an endless email exchange. Very professional and to the point. PM me if you need his info. I love my GS!
Old 03-30-14, 07:16 PM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by fsportjay
My buddy drove me from Garden Grove to pick up my GS350 F Sport from Jon Lee @ Thousand Oaks Lexus. It was worth the drive to me. The original plan was to get my car and have my friend follow me back. After seeing the car and seeing the lease special he decided to make a last minute decision to trade his BMW in and lease a GS350 F Sport too. Jon is the internet sales manager there and did a great job at getting us in and out of the dealership. No bs, no surprises, no pressure. The command performance sale ends tomorrow and if your in the market for a Lexus you should get a hold of him ASAP. I emailed him one time explaining what I wanted and he gave me the best deal he could off the bat. I didn't have to have an endless email exchange. Very professional and to the point. PM me if you need his info. I love my GS!
I've noticed the guys that are dedicated to internet sales are usually the no BS sort. At least when I bought mine, that's who I went through and the whole process (although it took half a day) went smoothly and was fairly painless. Good luck to future GS owners!
Old 03-30-14, 07:33 PM
fsportjay
Pit Crew

The twins! Mine is the white, my friends is the silver. Thanks Jon!!!
Attached Thumbnails Anyone got a good lease on a GS 350 during March's "Command Performance Sales Event"?-image.jpg  
Old 03-30-14, 09:49 PM
fsportjay
Pit Crew

I'll never get a car any other way from now on. Saved, time and money for me.
Originally Posted by Afrosheen
I've noticed the guys that are dedicated to internet sales are usually the no BS sort. At least when I bought mine, that's who I went through and the whole process (although it took half a day) went smoothly and was fairly painless. Good luck to future GS owners!
Old 03-31-14, 06:48 AM
EchoDelta
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Afrosheen
You're definitely correct about that! We've been personally visiting dealerships throughout the month and got sick and tired of it. The other day we were dealing with two dealerships on the phone and realized it was a lot easier to negotiate Probably cuz they were pitted amongst each other.

Last day guys and we're getting tons of return calls from the dealerships we've visited earlier this month. I'll let ya'll know what happens!
Old 03-31-14, 06:54 AM
EchoDelta
Driver School Candidate

Niice!!! Looks banging when they're parked side to side like that out of the dealership

Kinda like seeing a tiger up close and personal out of the zoo without the bars...hmm then again dunno if you wanna be face to face with a tiger without the bars separating the two of you.
Old 03-31-14, 08:49 AM
fsportjay
Pit Crew

Good luck! Make sure you get all the options and colors you want. Don't settle. I'm glad I held out for exactly what I wanted. I drove it to work today and have received nothing but compliments. Never got that much attention from my old cookie cutter everybody and their mom has 3 series. 2 days and 300 miles later I know I made the right decision making the jump from the Germans to the Japanese.
Originally Posted by EchoDelta
You're definitely correct about that! We've been personally visiting dealerships throughout the month and got sick and tired of it. The other day we were dealing with two dealerships on the phone and realized it was a lot easier to negotiate Probably cuz they were pitted amongst each other.

Last day guys and we're getting tons of return calls from the dealerships we've visited earlier this month. I'll let ya'll know what happens!
Old 03-31-14, 03:19 PM
jimbonic
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tsopranoMB
^^Folks, EchoDelta is looking for an AWD F-sport model....not likely going to find those in CA or FL!

I've been working to find one, very hard to locate right now as inventory is so low and we are waiting for next allocation to arrive mid April!
A little off subject here, but does this mean these dealers only get cars in once a month? I've had one on order since December and have been hoping it would be coming soon, as the dealer called about a month ago saying it was being built that week, but nothing since then. How long could it possibly take to get here?! But now if they only ship once a month, it may be making sense....
Old 03-31-14, 03:25 PM
islandbeef
Racer

Received 62 Likes on 38 Posts

Cool! Was this photo taken in China?
Old 03-31-14, 10:33 PM
Millhouse
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last day of the sale...Sticker was $59,368 (f-Sport) and I got mine for $0 Down, 24 months, 10K miles, Lexus paid first payment, and $494 a month total. I'm pretty sure that's a smokin deal.....
Old 04-01-14, 05:16 AM
cchrono
Driver School Candidate

I ended up getting a ($60,000 MSRP) White/Cabernet F-sport $0 down, 27 months, 12k Miles for $550 a month. I switched from a 2011 5 series and so far very happy.
Old 04-01-14, 05:50 AM
fsportjay
Pit Crew

i posted it using my ipad, and it shows right side up on the ipad - just not on the pc :/
Originally Posted by islandbeef
Cool! Was this photo taken in China?
Old 04-01-14, 06:43 AM
maddave
Driver

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts

will post to help others compare terms, got mine (59,274 msrp) for $0 down, 27 months, 15k miles for $559 a month. f-sport. Love the vehicle except for the Dunlop 050 it came with
Old 04-01-14, 08:44 AM
philting
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Last day of the sale...Sticker was $59,368 (f-Sport) and I got mine for $0 Down, 24 months, 10K miles, Lexus paid first payment, and $494 a month total. I'm pretty sure that's a smokin deal.....
Congrats! Are the Taxes and License fee included in your monthly payment?
Thanks

Quick Reply: Anyone got a good lease on a GS 350 during March's "Command Performance Sales Event"?