GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

GS350 fsport on RSV wheels

Old 03-04-14, 11:12 AM
DCTMS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Wheels look great! These are the C|R Series, which is the sporty / race application series offered from RSV Forged.
Old 03-04-14, 08:49 PM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Sorry to be "that guy" but I don't like the way those look. Too many rivets. I'd leave that to 3 piece HRE's.

Hmm. After looking at HRE's 3 piece wheels, I can see why I don't like the look of these now. The area where the rivets fit need to be a darker grey ring and the bolts need to be flush with the wheel. My opinion of course, for better or for worse.
Old 03-04-14, 09:21 PM
13FSPORT
Lead Lap

Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Afrosheen
Sorry to be "that guy" but I don't like the way those look. Too many rivets. I'd leave that to 3 piece HRE's.

Hmm. After looking at HRE's 3 piece wheels, I can see why I don't like the look of these now. The area where the rivets fit need to be a darker grey ring and the bolts need to be flush with the wheel. My opinion of course, for better or for worse.
2 thumbs up to that comment.
Old 03-05-14, 07:27 AM
golfpunks
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Afrosheen

Thanks for the honest opinion .. It was very hard for me to decide on which design to go with.. If there was one design everybody liked and bought it would be too boring for me so I appreciate all negative opinions
Old 03-05-14, 12:54 PM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by golfpunks
Thanks for the honest opinion .. It was very hard for me to decide on which design to go with.. If there was one design everybody liked and bought it would be too boring for me so I appreciate all negative opinions
Yeah, don't get me wrong, the rest of the design is nice and I'm a fan of the chrome lips, particularly with offset rear wheels. It's just those big rivets everywhere throws it off for me.