GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

The Only 4GS In The World To Lay Frame...

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-13, 04:33 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by AWB55
because it's my car and I want to...
the best answer!
Old 09-26-13, 04:43 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

2014IS350, exit this thread immediately. inflammatory comments are not welcome.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq...rsonal_attacks

to all, please go back on topic thank you.
Old 12-18-13, 06:41 PM
AWB55
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally got some 3 piece forged wheels. 19x10.5/11.5 Vip Modular VXS310

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by AWB55; 12-19-13 at 10:37 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot and accidentally put 20 instead of 19
Old 12-18-13, 08:04 PM
D2121
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

more pics please! front angle and such! looks sick!!!!
Old 12-18-13, 10:30 PM
BOBFSPORT
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy **** that is the ugliest thing i have ever seen!! Chrome rims and a fake F badge to boot. You my friend are a poser. I was going to keep my mouth shut until i saw that F badge......WOW! And you did ruin a car. One of the best parts of a 4GS is its suspension and you put it on crappy air bags!! Bravooooooo
Old 12-18-13, 11:51 PM
bean006
Driver

Wow, that is definitely low.... Hehe...

A lil bit too low for my driving skill. I will definitely scratch the bumpers. Lol..

But I love the creativity!!
Old 12-19-13, 08:29 AM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BOBFSPORT
Holy **** that is the ugliest thing i have ever seen!! Chrome rims and a fake F badge to boot. You my friend are a poser. I was going to keep my mouth shut until i saw that F badge......WOW! And you did ruin a car. One of the best parts of a 4GS is its suspension and you put it on crappy air bags!! Bravooooooo
Although I am not a fan of the chrome rims, FYI his car is an original FSPORT.... he is also a professional Nascar driver.

no need to be so rude
Old 12-19-13, 10:41 AM
AWB55
Driver School Candidate

To each there own. My car is an Fsport and I just happen to dislike that badge and like just the f. And yeah I like chrome. Just my thing, thats why its my car and not yours. The car rides just as well with the air runner bag setup as it did stock. Its not a performance car by any means so I wasn't worried about loosing the instant adjustability. I can still adjust the dampening just not instantly. People like you are what ruin the car scene. I don't have a single problem with you not liking my car, I have a problem with you calling me names. It may be ruined to you but its 10x better to me. #endrant
Old 12-19-13, 10:43 AM
AWB55
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by IAMJAVEDG
Although I am not a fan of the chrome rims, FYI his car is an original FSPORT.... he is also a professional Nascar driver.

no need to be so rude
Thanks! I just wanted to do something different with the chrome.
Old 12-19-13, 10:44 AM
BOBFSPORT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IAMJAVEDG

no need to be so rude
Exactly not an F. F SPORT! And once you throw it on air bags it is neither. I am a proffesional at making left hand turns as well.
Old 12-19-13, 10:45 AM
AWB55
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by bean006
Wow, that is definitely low.... Hehe...

A lil bit too low for my driving skill. I will definitely scratch the bumpers. Lol..

But I love the creativity!!
Thats what the bags are for, raise it up when you drive!
Old 12-19-13, 10:48 AM
BOBFSPORT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by AWB55
To each there own. My car is an Fsport and I just happen to dislike that badge and like just the f. And yeah I like chrome. Just my thing, thats why its my car and not yours. The car rides just as well with the air runner bag setup as it did stock. Its not a performance car by any means so I wasn't worried about loosing the instant adjustability. I can still adjust the dampening just not instantly. People like you are what ruin the car scene. I don't have a single problem with you not liking my car, I have a problem with you calling me names. It may be ruined to you but its 10x better to me. #endrant
You are right no need for me to call you a poser and I apologize but I think the F is over the top and is the same as throwing an M3 badge on a 335.
Old 12-19-13, 11:01 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

not a fan of the chrome... overall i like what you did with your car. did you have fender work done... your fenders are looking extra flared, for lack of a better word. i too want bags, still saving my pennies. i would like Jav to help but he's a busy man. it takes vision and cajones to do what you did, so my hat off to you... not to mention it turned out great... except for the chrome. lol
Old 12-19-13, 11:05 AM
AWB55
Driver School Candidate

You are right no need for me to call you a poser and I apologize but I think the F is over the top and is the same as throwing an M3 badge on a 335.
I would agree with that if there actually was a GSF but there isn't. I just really don't like the f sport badge and you can't just leave it off because of the holes behind it. But thats just me. Everybody likes different things. Cars getting motor swapped soon anyway.
Old 12-19-13, 11:06 AM
AWB55
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
not a fan of the chrome... overall i like what you did with your car. did you have fender work done... your fenders are looking extra flared, for lack of a better word. i too want bags, still saving my pennies. i would like Jav to help but he's a busy man. it takes vision and cajones to do what you did, so my hat off to you... not to mention it turned out great... except for the chrome. lol
Thanks! I did everything myself but yes the quarters are rolled/pulled slightly. Nothing crazy though.

Quick Reply: The Only 4GS In The World To Lay Frame...