Club Lexus Forums

Club Lexus Forums (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   GS - Fourth Generation (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-fourth-generation-237/)
-   -   Chromeless Nebula Gray F sport (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-fourth-generation/692109-chromeless-nebula-gray-f-sport.html)

GSthe4th 05-11-13 08:28 PM

Chromeless Nebula Gray F sport
 
5 Attachment(s)
Did this back in December, hope this helps some people's decision whether to do or not. Matte Black all around

Attachment 283157

Attachment 283158

Attachment 283159

Attachment 283160

Attachment 283161

terrycs 05-11-13 09:03 PM

Looks good!:thumbup:

GS350Dat 05-11-13 09:03 PM

I so wanted a Nebula Grey! But didnt have any in stock so got Obsidian instead. I like the black trim!!

yardie876 05-11-13 10:03 PM

Looks great! Did you tint your tails?

MikeJaye 05-11-13 11:15 PM

How did you apply the black matte? Vinyl? Paint? :)

GSthe4th 05-11-13 11:42 PM

Thank you all for the compliments. I did bake/smoke the taillights, but only two coats I guess, didn't want them blacked out completely. And everything is painted, after the chrome was sanded down or whatever they did. I am ready to drop and add 20's now. I had the RSR super downs delivered last week. Gonna drop it on stock wheels for a while and see if any issues arise (like those mentioned by other members in other threads). My wife is also making me work extra to pay for the rims/tires before getting them. Gotta love her

jadu 05-12-13 12:15 AM

looks real nice. I'd like to see someone color match sometime down the line. welcome to clublexus btw

Seize 05-12-13 10:52 AM

Looks pretty good!

hksboost 05-12-13 12:27 PM

Awesomely Done

mrpartsman 05-12-13 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSthe4th (Post 7933318)
Thank you all for the compliments. I did bake/smoke the taillights, but only two coats I guess, didn't want them blacked out completely. And everything is painted, after the chrome was sanded down or whatever they did. I am ready to drop and add 20's now. I had the RSR super downs delivered last week. Gonna drop it on stock wheels for a while and see if any issues arise (like those mentioned by other members in other threads). My wife is also making me work extra to pay for the rims/tires before getting them. Gotta love her

Don't u love that, our wifes makes us work for it. lol.

buffguy 05-12-13 08:15 PM

I like the black out around the side windows. The current chrome is over the top for me.

GSthe4th 05-12-13 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpartsman (Post 7934226)
Don't u love that, our wifes makes us work for it. lol.

Hahaha! It's fair enough, these things are more of a want than a need! But we (GS enthusiasts) gotta have it, no doubt. I failed to mention my wife is going to deliver our first child anytime (actually due today), so shes using that against me as well!! Haha, her point is well taken

JoshIS408 05-13-13 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSthe4th (Post 7933112)
Did this back in December, hope this helps some people's decision whether to do or not. Matte Black all around

Attachment 283157

Attachment 283158

Attachment 283159

Attachment 283160

Attachment 283161

That looks so good :thumbup:. Very Stealth, I was debating on doing the chrome trim. When you debadeged were the holes under the GS350?

timerbob 05-13-13 04:28 PM

Looks good. Blends really well. In the third picture, your car looks like it's floating, lol.

GSthe4th 05-14-13 01:07 AM

That looks so good :thumbup:. Very Stealth, I was debating on doing the chrome trim. When you debadeged were the holes under the GS350?

Thanks 408. No there were not any holes under the GS350, he said it came right off. I like that, stealth...good way to describe it, especially at night! Matte graphite 20's, dropped will hopefully set it off. I think even simply doing the side chrome gives the one piece/panoramic look, with tint of course.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:36 AM.


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved