GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Think Design Question!

Old 02-07-13, 08:28 AM
bigblack06

Received 315 Likes on 219 Posts
Default Think Design Question!

Hey I really want the lips that think design makes how do I get in touch with them and what is the price for it. Here is the link.
Old 02-07-13, 10:08 AM
bigblack06

Nobody on this!!
Old 02-07-13, 10:15 AM
Rexus300
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Email
info@think-design.jp directly and tell them you are interested in the spoiler. BTW, I have them on my car right now. I got them painted locally. The think design representative is very quick in responding in few days and will get the item to you in a week. It was 480 dollars including shipping and unpainted.
Old 02-07-13, 10:39 AM
sam430
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Rexus300
Email
info@think-design.jp directly and tell them you are interested in the spoiler. BTW, I have them on my car rightnow. I got them painted locally. The think design representative is very quick in responding in few days and will get the item to you in a week. It was 480 dollars including shipping and unpainted.
Let us know what you got it for. I think the exchange rate is now more favorable. Let us know if you got it for less than 480. Most important, pictures
Old 02-08-13, 01:34 AM
bigblack06

Email
info@think-design.jp directly and tell them you are interested in the spoiler. BTW, I have them on my car right now. I got them painted locally. The think design representative is very quick in responding in few days and will get the item to you in a week. It was 480 dollars including shipping and unpainted.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by sam430
Let us know what you got it for. I think the exchange rate is now more favorable. Let us know if you got it for less than 480. Most important, pictures
I'm getting them LED so it will be a blinker and also glow white when indicator is not turned on. Once received my guy can start work and I will post pics.
Old 02-08-13, 04:35 AM
TriniGS
Lead Lap

Wow not a bad price for the lip compared to the other fsport lips.
Old 02-08-13, 08:31 AM
Rexus300
Lexus Champion

I hate to say but I see that the car looks better without the think design spoiler. I have been admitting this for the past few months after putting it on. It seems to blunt the aggressive front which is not a good thing. It kind of makes it blocky and boring. I plan to take it off next month and for the skinnier Lexon spoiler which has the shape of the bumper and gives it a aggressive look.
Old 02-08-13, 09:41 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I hate to say but I see that the car looks better without the think design spoiler. I have been admitting this for the past few months after putting it on. It seems to blunt the aggressive front which is not a good thing. It kind of makes it blocky and boring. I plan to take it off next month and for the skinnier Lexon spoiler which has the shape of the bumper and gives it a aggressive look.
i think you should keep the outer TD lips and add the center TD lip that flows the length of the bottom grill and see how that looks, you might change your mind about ditching the TD lips you have on there now. i agree with what you're saying. to me it looks as though something is missing but if you add the center lip you might like it better. just my 0.2 cents.
Old 02-08-13, 10:19 AM
Rexus300
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
i think you should keep the outer TD lips and add the center TD lip that flows the length of the bottom grill and see how that looks, you might change your mind about ditching the TD lips you have on there now. i agree with what you're saying. to me it looks as though something is missing but if you add the center lip you might like it better. just my 0.2 cents.
You are right.... I hate myself for not figuring out whats best. This happens rarely. They don't have the central lip spoiler. I have to remove it for a full piece one from Lexon or other brands.
Old 02-08-13, 12:33 PM
ronfsp
Driver

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

What centre TD lip? I dun see any centreTD lip in the TD webite
Old 02-09-13, 09:45 AM
CCJ22
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please explain what you mean here. There is no TD center lip that I, or anyone, are aware of.
Old 02-09-13, 11:53 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

You are right.... I hate myself for not figuring out whats best. This happens rarely. They don't have the central lip spoiler. I have to remove it for a full piece one from Lexon or other brands.
we all have our days REX.

Originally Posted by ronfsp
What centre TD lip? I dun see any centreTD lip in the TD webite
Originally Posted by CCJ22
Please explain what you mean here. There is no TD center lip that I, or anyone, are aware of.
my bad fellas, i was assuming they had a center lip, which would complete the conversion. this is what happens when you assume accept my apologies.