Old 09-10-14, 07:12 AM
aznmonkey
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SlangBlade
What are you lowered on?
Im lowered on rsr Super Down springs.

Originally Posted by JoshIS408
Looks great, what garage is this if you dont mind me asking?
Thanks!! its the Great Mall lmao! im 408 as well.

Originally Posted by ZbynekZ
@azmonkey Looks great lowered on stock wheels. Just springs? What is the impact to the ride comfort?
Thanks! I like it as well!. Yes, just the super down springs. The ride, to me, its like having a little bit stiffer version of Sport + engaged at all times, but when you actually have Sport + mode on, its even stiffer, in a good way? well for me... I love it! no regrets with these springs. I will admit, I do take freeway exits and entrances faster now that I hardly feel any sway from the turns

Originally Posted by lexi90
Loving the drop. How it sits
Thanks!! I just took a quick shot last night, it has settled a bit lower.

Originally Posted by Velgen
Looks Good.
Thank you!!
Old 09-10-14, 11:00 AM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Just a tease. Won't post any picture of my car and specs until after a show (86Fest) I'm doing
Attached Thumbnails Pics of your 4GS - RIGHT NOW!-gs350.jpg  
Old 09-10-14, 12:04 PM
obturator
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Such a tease! But let me guess. Coilovers. Skipper front and sides. Lexon rear. LED headlight swap. Wheels? Tough one. SSR CVO2S.
Old 09-10-14, 12:13 PM
J5usa
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 350Pearl
I'm a previous IS350 owner that traded into a GS. My first post with the new 4th Gen GS350! Enjoy
traded class up, good trade
Old 09-10-14, 12:22 PM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by obturator
Such a tease! But let me guess. Coilovers. Skipper front and sides. Lexon rear. LED headlight swap. Wheels? Tough one. SSR CVO2S.
LOL your good your pretty close
Old 09-10-14, 12:46 PM
obturator
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DoriSaru15
LOL your good your pretty close
What do you use to shine that bad boy? Lookin' forward to your reveal.
Old 09-10-14, 01:00 PM
lexi90
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Just a tease. Won't post any picture of my car and specs until after a show (86Fest) I'm doing
C'mon, man! Don't tease us like that. Nice car btw
Old 09-10-14, 02:30 PM
Diego@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The owner, @william_diaz20, showcases a very wide set of 20x10.5 front and rear, a dual concave "square" setup of Vossen VFS-1's. The silver brushed finish compliments the chrome trim and the wide setup adds additional aggression to this Lexus. A Skipper front lip was added as well as an Air Suspension. We shot this Lexus in downtown Brickell, Miami where you might catch it cruising the luxurious city streets!

Old 09-10-14, 02:46 PM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

What do you use to shine that bad boy? Lookin' forward to your reveal.
Lol i don't really wash my car that often. During that time I took that picture it was dirty lol

Originally Posted by lexi90
C'mon, man! Don't tease us like that. Nice car btw
lol thanks

Originally Posted by Diego@Vossen
The owner, @william_diaz20, showcases a very wide set of 20x10.5 front and rear, a dual concave "square" setup of Vossen VFS-1's. The silver brushed finish compliments the chrome trim and the wide setup adds additional aggression to this Lexus. A Skipper front lip was added as well as an Air Suspension. We shot this Lexus in downtown Brickell, Miami where you might catch it cruising the luxurious city streets!

Car and wheels looks good, but the lip is not a real skipper. Skipper lip does not have those end tabs by the finders and they would also have a dimple on the right flat side to put the skipper sticker
Old 09-10-14, 03:01 PM
Diego@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Lol i don't really wash my car that often. During that time I took that picture it was dirty lol

lol thanks

Car and wheels looks good, but the lip is not a real skipper. Skipper lip does not have those end tabs by the finders and they would also have a dimple on the right flat side to put the skipper sticker
Thank you for the compliment. As for the "Skipper" front lip, this was just what we were told from the owner of the car in the video. We actually didn't even really pay attention to that since our main focus was only on the wheels.
Old 09-10-14, 03:21 PM
obturator
Lead Lap

You must get that "clean" dirt in Cali because that's one shiny mofu. Anyway, are you going to create a build thread? Your whip looks pretty tight from what I can tell. Looking forward to seeing your wheels especially. Lots of people running Vossens and Velgens on the site and rightfully so since they're sponsors. Nice to see something different once in awhile. Those wheels look really aggressive as your specs will reveal. If they're SSRs, my hat's off to you.
Old 09-11-14, 12:17 PM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

You must get that "clean" dirt in Cali because that's one shiny mofu. Anyway, are you going to create a build thread? Your whip looks pretty tight from what I can tell. Looking forward to seeing your wheels especially. Lots of people running Vossens and Velgens on the site and rightfully so since they're sponsors. Nice to see something different once in awhile. Those wheels look really aggressive as your specs will reveal. If they're SSRs, my hat's off to you.
Thanks obturator I'm not sure if I'm going to make a build thread I might just post pictures and specs about my car.
Old 09-11-14, 03:01 PM
NXXT
Driver

lol idk watching the video in HD1080 it looks like the indention is there. Which end tabs are you talking about?
Old 09-11-14, 03:10 PM
NXXT
Driver

-
-

Old 09-11-14, 03:23 PM
lexi90
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by NXXT

-
-

Nice wheels

Quick Reply: Pics of your 4GS - RIGHT NOW!