GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Pics of your 4GS - RIGHT NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-13, 10:27 PM
elusive
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NewSpace
Holy shiny obsidian! Looks just perfect and cleeeeaaan. What products did you use to get that shine?

PS. Great photography too. You got a nice bokeh look in that first shot with whatever lens you were using.
Thanks! 30mm Sigma f1.4 lens
I haven't used any products on it yet. It has a little over 1k miles so the paint is still pristine. I'm just using Turtle Wax - Zip Wax soap.
Old 08-10-13, 02:32 PM
1111GS

Received 91 Likes on 79 Posts

Looking good xclusiv Here is one of mine when the sky was still blue.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of your 4GS - RIGHT NOW!-1185_small.jpg  
Old 08-11-13, 08:54 AM
harleymark
Pole Position

Originally Posted by bnlexus
Wow! Great shot, and your car looks beautiful (as always!).

We haven't had clear skies here in over a month (at least not long enough for me to do a wash and detail...Would not want to take a pic of my baby right now).

Much longer, and I'm going to break down and buy some Optimum No-Rinse!
Old 08-11-13, 10:35 AM
dreamG
Pit Crew

Received 114 Likes on 40 Posts
Default 3gs + 4gs

Nothing fancy...
Attached Thumbnails Pics of your 4GS - RIGHT NOW!-img_0068.jpg  
Old 08-11-13, 11:19 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

hey!!! get off the ground and stop trying to look under her skirt. nice shot BN, i see you, classy as always.
Old 08-11-13, 11:22 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by harleymark

We haven't had clear skies here in over a month (at least not long enough for me to do a wash and detail...Would not want to take a pic of my baby right now).

say it ain't so Harley... and don't forget to buy the gallon size, that stuff is addictive. get the ONRWW and a bottle of OCW. you'll love it.
Old 08-11-13, 11:22 AM
onexcite
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Been busy lately, haven't got a chance to post.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of your 4GS - RIGHT NOW!-lexus-205.jpg   Pics of your 4GS - RIGHT NOW!-lexus-200.jpg  
Old 08-11-13, 11:27 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by onexcite
Been busy lately, haven't got a chance to post.
i just love that FAP... keeping her classy i see excite. did you know there is a woman sitting in your front passenger seat. the F Sport wheels compliment that car and color well.
Old 08-11-13, 01:28 PM
harleymark
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
say it ain't so Harley... and don't forget to buy the gallon size, that stuff is addictive. get the ONRWW and a bottle of OCW. you'll love it.
What's the saying..."Go big or go home"?

I'm gonna have to do something....Having her go this long between baths gives ME a rash!

How've you been, Syd? I saw you relocated to GA - We may be making a trip to the Stone Mountain area next month...Thinking of taking the 4GS instead of the wife's RX.

How's the LS treating you?
Old 08-11-13, 01:33 PM
onexcite
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks for the compliment Syd! How you been? I saw your location move to GA? Wow, must be hot & humid during summer but you could heading south to the beach just 5 hours away. I used to live over there for couple years in Duluth & Cumming, miss the house there, nice and affordable.

That's my boss sitting in the passenger falling asleep while I'm trying to take a few shots.

I'm pretty much done with all the mods for now. Gotta save $$$ for the next ride. I'm happy with the forged wheels, the other I would consider is LFA wheels. :-P
Old 08-11-13, 03:05 PM
elusive
Lead Lap

Thanks you too. I have that sky year round
Old 08-11-13, 03:43 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

What's the saying..."Go big or go home"?

I'm gonna have to do something....Having her go this long between baths gives ME a rash!

How've you been, Syd? I saw you relocated to GA - We may be making a trip to the Stone Mountain area next month...Thinking of taking the 4GS instead of the wife's RX.

How's the LS treating you?
how long has it been since you gave her a bath? I'm good Harley, Thanx for asking and yes I'm in GA now. Damn it's hot down here. when you make the trip, bring the GS. I think it will be much more comfy. The LS is as good as it gets, I'm enjoying her.

Originally Posted by onexcite
Thanks for the compliment Syd! How you been? I saw your location move to GA? Wow, must be hot & humid during summer but you could heading south to the beach just 5 hours away. I used to live over there for couple years in Duluth & Cumming, miss the house there, nice and affordable.

That's my boss sitting in the passenger falling asleep while I'm trying to take a few shots.

I'm pretty much done with all the mods for now. Gotta save $$$ for the next ride. I'm happy with the forged wheels, the other I would consider is LFA wheels. :-P
you're very welcome excite. I've been good, thanx. Yes it's hotter than a witches draws here. I'm in Jonesboro, in a private, gated community. It's very quiet here. If you get the LFA wheels I'm assuming there will be an LFA attached to them. Oh, and tell your boss to wake up, she's not riding in a Greyhound.
Old 08-12-13, 01:49 PM
1111GS

Received 91 Likes on 79 Posts

Thanks. Definitely get the ONR or maybe ONRW as Syd suggested. I do traditional wash when the car is really dirty. Most of the time, I do no rinse and top it off with Spray Wax. It's really convenient.

Originally Posted by dreamG
Nothing fancy...
Like the way you parked. Last time when I did this though, I later saw an H2 parked right next to the passenger's side.

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
hey!!! get off the ground and stop trying to look under her skirt. nice shot BN, i see you, classy as always.
I do realize I was too low in some shots. Some even show more. IMO the 4GS looks better when the camera is low. Thanks. I decided to leave her the way she is. No new shoes for now.

Originally Posted by xclusiv
Thanks you too. I have that sky year round
Your blue sky is too expensive for me for now.
Old 08-12-13, 07:38 PM
dreamG
Pit Crew

Received 114 Likes on 40 Posts

Like the way you parked. Last time when I did this though, I later saw an H2 parked right next to the passenger's side.

The spot next to me is a handicap. It would be my first to see a handicapped H2!
Old 08-18-13, 02:55 PM
bean006
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello All,

I'd like to share my GS pix with all of you.
Pix are taken form my iPhone 5 camera.

Thanks..
Attached Thumbnails Pics of your 4GS - RIGHT NOW!-full-edit.jpg   Pics of your 4GS - RIGHT NOW!-rear-edit.jpg  

Quick Reply: Pics of your 4GS - RIGHT NOW!