GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

They messed up my baby, my new GS F-Sport

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-12, 10:59 AM
MY13GS350
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by j2theIzzle
They are putting me in a brand new car! I didn't even have to put up a fight. They truly are obsessed with service! GREAT dealership being that it was my second brand new car I purchased from them within 8 months. Thanks Lexus Sewell of Dallas!!!
That's great news! Congratulations and enjoy the new new car
Old 05-26-12, 12:41 PM
caddyowner
Recovering Lexus Addict

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Great news from a great dealership. Congrats!
Old 05-26-12, 01:18 PM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 108 Likes on 79 Posts

They are putting me in a brand new car! I didn't even have to put up a fight. They truly are obsessed with service! GREAT dealership being that it was my second brand new car I purchased from them within 8 months. Thanks Lexus Sewell of Dallas!!!
thats good service!
Old 05-26-12, 02:01 PM
LeslieRC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like I said...the only way to make it right. Congrats! So, will your "new" GS be same-same?
Old 05-26-12, 02:56 PM
j2theIzzle
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by LeslieRC
Like I said...the only way to make it right. Congrats! So, will your "new" GS be same-same?
They had the exact same car in their car hanger.
Old 05-26-12, 02:58 PM
mehran888
Advanced

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

Congrats! I hope they don't sell your first one as new.
Old 05-26-12, 03:49 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Good news. glad to hear they did right by you. enjoy your second new car.
Old 05-26-12, 05:29 PM
LeslieRC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mehran888
Congrats! I hope they don't sell your first one as new.
I'm sure they cannot since it has already been titled.
Old 05-26-12, 08:20 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by ThomasGS4
I almost never see pinstriped cars at Sewell Dallas.
It was Sewell Dallas, and not only did the GS F Sport in the showroom have pinstripes, they automatically added it in to my delivery package until I told them to take them out. Maybe you don't see many cars there with pinstripes because customers like me tell them we don't want them.
Old 05-26-12, 08:26 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I'm really happy for you. I also had a great experience with them. I had done the deal to trade in my Audi S5 and was just waiting on my new GS to arrive. A shelf in my garage fell and made all kinds of dents and scratches on the Audi. I was devastated. I took it back into Sewell for a new trade-in value based on the damage. They took in the Audi that day, finalized all the paperwork, and gave me a brand new GS loaner to drive until my own GS arrived. When my GS arrived all they did was prep it and I was out the door! They went above and beyond!

Our G37 Convertible is from Sewell Infiniti, and they have also been great to work with over the years. I have leased/purchased 4 cars from them in 6 years and have been really pleased every time, not only with the sales but with the service department.

Last edited by dseag2; 05-26-12 at 08:30 PM.
Old 05-26-12, 09:32 PM
j2theIzzle
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by dseag2
I'm really happy for you. I also had a great experience with them. I had done the deal to trade in my Audi S5 and was just waiting on my new GS to arrive. A shelf in my garage fell and made all kinds of dents and scratches on the Audi. I was devastated. I took it back into Sewell for a new trade-in value based on the damage. They took in the Audi that day, finalized all the paperwork, and gave me a brand new GS loaner to drive until my own GS arrived. When my GS arrived all they did was prep it and I was out the door! They went above and beyond!

Our G37 Convertible is from Sewell Infiniti, and they have also been great to work with over the years. I have leased/purchased 4 cars from them in 6 years and have been really pleased every time, not only with the sales but with the service department.
I know what you mean feels like I owe them something now, amazing customer service experience.
Old 05-26-12, 09:44 PM
lildann
Driver

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Glad to hear it. Congrats on the new ride.
Old 05-26-12, 10:49 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Received 83 Likes on 55 Posts

Thats great news! Any Sewell dealership i've been to whether its their Audi or Infiniti dealerships they really are obsessed with service and customer satisfaction. Other dealerships should take note.

Last edited by Sevn86; 05-26-12 at 10:52 PM.
Old 05-26-12, 10:58 PM
onexcite
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

They are big Lexus dealer so I'm glad they stand up to their reputation.

Enjoy your new ride. Now I'm sure you will sleep well at night.
Old 05-27-12, 01:28 AM
caddyowner
Recovering Lexus Addict

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

I wonder how much incremental business Sewell attracted over the next year by doing this and having the results discussed in this forum?

Quick Reply: They messed up my baby, my new GS F-Sport