GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Looking at the GS 350 AWD Luxury...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-12, 05:16 AM
PLAYTYM
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking at the GS 350 AWD Luxury...

It appears as though I just sold my SC430 and I'm looking for a well rounded luxury sedan. I'm thinking of the Fire Agate Pearl with Black leather and Expresso wood. Dooes anyone on here have that color yet, so I can see an actual photo of one in that color?

Thanks so much!
Old 04-12-12, 05:53 AM
Room4Tu
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haven't seen anyone here on CL post one up yet. I saw Fire Agate Pearl on the dealership floor and it was an extremely intriguing color.
Old 04-12-12, 07:02 AM
PLAYTYM
Lead Lap

From what I've seen online it looks like a chocoleta candy bar wrapped in gold...LOL!

Another question!

I would be going with the Highest Luxury package Lexus offers and it looks like I will lose the rear sunshade and heated steeering wheel...what's up with that? Is that true?
Old 04-12-12, 07:44 AM
a6s
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default I have seen one on ClubLex...

Originally Posted by PLAYTYM
It appears as though I just sold my SC430 and I'm looking for a well rounded luxury sedan. I'm thinking of the Fire Agate Pearl with Black leather and Expresso wood. Dooes anyone on here have that color yet, so I can see an actual photo of one in that color?

Thanks so much!
It was in the "roll call" thread: (you may have to scroll up, link should take you to the page) As far as heated wheel & sunshade... Dealerships may have hidden combos. (like the red on red F-Sport tht mehran888 scored. Never seen that combo on the Lexus websie.) You may be able to score both. Good luck.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...ml#post7153288
Old 04-12-12, 07:47 AM
MikeP
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts

Thanks so much!
Check out this video of the new ES. I believe the hybrid is Fire Agate Pearl. You'll find it in the ES350 forum under "New 2013 ES Commercial". Or here on YouTube:
Old 04-12-12, 07:56 AM
PLAYTYM
Lead Lap

In that link above...I just spotted the Fire Agate Pearl and "I'm SOLD!"

Old 04-12-12, 08:02 AM
PLAYTYM
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MikeP
Check out this video of the new ES. I believe the hybrid is Fire Agate Pearl. You'll find it in the ES350 forum under "New 2013 ES Commercial". Or here on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkHZa...layer_embedded
Yup...that hybrid in the ES clip is also Fire Agate Pearl. What a nice color for a luxury car!
Old 04-12-12, 08:06 AM
a6s
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Fantastic!

In that link above...I just spotted the Fire Agate Pearl and "I'm SOLD!"

Good luck with your options. From what I know. The heated wheel is "cold weather package" & power rear sunshade is "Preimum package" Get them both in your ride & you're good as gold.
Old 04-12-12, 08:11 AM
PLAYTYM
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by a6s
Good luck with your options. From what I know. The heated wheel is "cold weather package" & power rear sunshade is "Preimum package" Get them both in your ride & you're good as gold.
I'll have to see what happens when I order it, but when I select the Fire Agate Pearl with the black leather with exspresso wood...the only options I can pick are Luxury package, Cold Weather package, and additional options. When I look down the list on the package on the option package that automatically is selected at around $8600...there is no check mark next to heated steering wheel or rear sunshade. I'll just have to order it and see.

Thanks!
Old 04-12-12, 09:23 AM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I would be going with the Highest Luxury package Lexus offers and it looks like I will lose the rear sunshade and heated steeering wheel...what's up with that? Is that true?
The Luxury pkg has the rear sunshade plus the manual sunshades for the rear windows. To get the heated steering wheel you will need the cold weather pkg.
Old 04-12-12, 09:39 AM
PLAYTYM
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LexusNN
The Luxury pkg has the rear sunshade plus the manual sunshades for the rear windows. To get the heated steering wheel you will need the cold weather pkg.
That's comforting to know...even though that's "not" what the Lexus website says when configuring the vehicle.

How did you know that answer?
Old 04-12-12, 12:03 PM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

The brochure, GS premium pkg: rain sensing wipers, heated and cooled seats, power rear sunshade. GS luxury pkg: Includes everything in the premium pkg plus 10 other things.
Old 04-12-12, 12:07 PM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

Luxury is all the standard equipment plus premium equipment plus:
S+ mode, 18" wheels, wood and leather steering wheel, espresso wood, semi aniline interior, 18 way adjustable front seats, memory seats, 3 zone climate, window shades, AFS.
Cold weather pkg:
Heated steering wheel, high intensity heater, headlamp washers, wiper deicer, water repellant glass.
So you would need the luxury pkg plus the cold weather pkg to get everything you want
Old 04-12-12, 12:30 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks so much!
saw one, don't remember who posted it. it was for someones wife. it was definitely posted on CL. why don't you try the Fire Agate with the Flaxen, i think that combo would be hot.
Old 04-12-12, 12:44 PM
PLAYTYM
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
saw one, don't remember who posted it. it was for someones wife. it was definitely posted on CL. why don't you try the Fire Agate with the Flaxen, i think that combo would be hot.
Yeah...that was the same one I saw...the wife's one posted on CL. I really, really like the black leather/w the expresso wood!!!! I guess to each their own...LOL!

Quick Reply: Looking at the GS 350 AWD Luxury...