2.) Liquid Platinum / Black
3.) NAV w/ ML
5.) No DRS
6.) JDM Fogs (already done), F Sport springs, exhaust (maybe)
7.) 2013 ES350 - Was looking for a car to replace my wifes '08 ES350 that was totaled and ended up getting the GS and gave the wife my old '09 SFP IS350.. but then a month later we decided to trade in the IS350 for a 2013 RX350 since the little one was coming and felt it would be more convenient.
I am new here and this is my first Lexus. I use to own an Eclipse 93' and a Prelude 00' all brand new so this is the first sport sedan I ever owned. My GS350 is Obsidian/Black and liking it so far ever since two weeks ago. I am hoping to read many great posts from here about my new car.
1. GS Premium
2. Liq Platinum / Flaxen
5. No DRS
6. Fsport springs, Pirelli P7 AS on OEM 18s
7. Looked at A6, 528, G37
Most recent car was a 2006 Acura TL 6sp manual.
The GS is the first automatic transmission car I've owned.
First car owned was a 1963 Triumph TR4 purchased in 1970. After 3 more TR6s, I moved to BMW 3 series for many years.
It is also the first car I've owned with absolutely no problems since driving it off the lot 4500 miles ago.
Never thought I'd own a Lexus until I sat in the new GS at the 2011 SEMA show.
Just bought my first Lexus. Took a nice long drive on some back roads today and really had fun doing it in S+.
2. Liquid Silver, Flaxen
3. Nav, No ML
5. Dynamic Rear Steer or no DRS: I have to admit that I don't
6. No mods planned
7. I was also considering the S4 and 335... Drove the A6 but it was never a big contender.
The GS is replacing our trusty (but tired) 2002 Honda Accord and joins a 2012 GLK 350, 1969 Camaro and a 77 CJ-7.
Figured I may as well add myself to the official roster:
2. Liquid Platinum/Flaxen
3. Nav/No ML
5. No DRS
6. No real mod plans, may swap the f-Sport Grille and tint the windows...maybe
7. Considered the 2013 ES, BMW 535, Audi A6, Jaguar XF, Cadillac XTS. Replaces 2010 ES350
Love the car!
2013 GS350 AWD Luxury Package, Liquid Platinum with Flaxen Interior
2015 Kia Sedona SX-Limited, Black Berry with Burgundy Interior ~Previous Lexus Vehicles~
2010 ES350, 2003 ES300 In the family: 2004 LS430, 1998 LS400
Had my F-Sports for a while but have not post much lately. Nebula Grey with Cabernet, ML, Nav. I installed the PS DVD/Nav bypass Module (super easy 15 minutes and works flawlessly so far).
The only other car I considered is the 450h, but there's no F-Sports there. Used to have an 07 Smoky Granite Mica 450h and I love the power of it. Too bad 450h F-Sports is not available here. Plus, I am commuting on my Prius and this GS is for the weekend so it's working out great
In terms of color. This combo is my only way to go F-Sports. White/Flexan if I go Luxury.
- 2013 LS 460 F-Sport, Ultra White on Black, ML, LED headlights and PS Module
- 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite, White on Beige....really nice van
I'm new to the forum, but couldn't thank everyone enough for all the great information posted here. I ended with a stellar deal on my new baby. Just picked it up last Wednesday and looking forward to being a part of this group! Picture quality isn't up to par, took this very quickly on my iphone in the sunlight.
1. GS (Premium, Luxury, or F-sport): GS Luxury + Cold Weather
2. Color exterior/interior: Nebula Gray / Light Gray
3. Nav or No Nav / Mark Levinson or No ML: Yes Nav, No ML
4. RWD or AWD: AWD
5. Dynamic Rear Steer or no DRS: Not sure, don't think so
6. Planned mods?: Thinking about the F-Sport Grill for the top
7. What other cars were you considering? What did this replace or add to?: Considered Infiniti M37x