Re : take a look at my gs/ aristo

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-12, 02:21 PM
jaymil31
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re : take a look at my gs/ aristo

here you go!!!!!!!!

Let me Know what you think. I have had for 7 years and never posted it on any sights......
Attached Thumbnails Re : take a look at my gs/ aristo-2012-01-30_14.04.06.jpg   Re : take a look at my gs/ aristo-2012-01-30_14.05.05.jpg  
Old 02-27-12, 03:11 PM
1GSLuVeR
Rookie

Nice Ride!!!! Is a 2jz-gte swap? Single turbo?
Old 02-27-12, 07:20 PM
Rising_Sun
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice GS. That's the stock GS300 motor with a turbo kit. What are the specs on the motor mods? Clean build... great job.
Old 02-27-12, 07:27 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lol at people thinking it was swapped.

Clean ride man, it looks realy good. I like it a lot. With some engine bay clean up, that could be an extremely nice car!
Old 02-27-12, 09:22 PM
1GSLuVeR
Rookie

Originally Posted by Carfreak70
Lol at people thinking it was swapped.

Clean ride man, it looks realy good. I like it a lot. With some engine bay clean up, that could be an extremely nice car!
Gimme a break! I still am new to this, with the cover off i thought it was swapped for a second with the turbo...
Old 02-28-12, 02:49 AM
m1k3yg
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Jussjoshin
First.... Nice car. Looks a little uneven with that front lip but you can always get sides to fix that right. Second.... Nice swap but clean up that engine bay and for f sake put the top timing belt cover back on. I know it looks Cool but when something gets in there and makes that belt breake or jump your gonna kick your self in the ***. With that said. Where in wa are you located and why for f sake were you not at the meet on Sunday?!
Also that's not a lip brother, that's the front bumper for the cyber bodykit, I know cuz I got the same lol
Old 02-28-12, 02:52 AM
m1k3yg
Lead Lap

Nice car, I have the same color except mine is a bucket as of now, also planning on.boosting mine like you did, except i'm getting rid of the overhead manifold, btw what size rims and what size tires?
Old 02-28-12, 08:48 AM
jaymil31
Driver

Default re: reply

First of all jussjoshin keep your comments to yourself. The front bumper cover is being taken off because I am in the middle of doing a r154 swap and 2 I dont have time to be at meets because I am one quater from having my engineer degree in electronics. The timing belt cover has been off for years and second it has the Greddy kevlar timming belt so there is no issues of breaking. No its not a swap its bulit and blueprinted 2jzge motor. So for f sake slow down because that 1 of my gs i also own a gs430. I have never had any complants about the car and its been all over the US and it has more goodies then you can possibly think.

My boys on the other side of the border love it not just us who immitate the aristo but where there right handed drive and there is no swap so jussjoshin if you ever see on route 5 and you thing you wanna step up and try me....... dont hate i dont need a meet to signify who I am......

MODS:
Bulit 2jzge -je pistons,pauter rods
aem v1
hks intake 264 (head blueprinted)
titian cam gears
t66 turbo
greddy tubular mani ( no ebay junk)
custom 3 in exhaust
aeromotive fuel press reg
410 torsion rear end (supra auto)
hks Ls coilovers
jdm wheels (2 peace)
fully bulit auto
720 cc rc injectors
2 walbro 255 pumps

Old 02-28-12, 08:55 AM
m1k3yg
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by jaymil31
First of all jussjoshin keep your comments to yourself. The front bumper cover is being taken off because I am in the middle of doing a r154 swap and 2 I dont have time to be at meets because I am one quater from having my engineer degree in electronics. The timing belt cover has been off for years and second it has the Greddy kevlar timming belt so there is no issues of breaking. No its not a swap its bulit and blueprinted 2jzge motor. So for f sake slow down because that 1 of my gs i also own a gs430. I have never had any complants about the car and its been all over the US and it has more goodies then you can possibly think.

My boys on the other side of the border love it not just us who immitate the aristo but where there right handed drive and there is no swap so jussjoshin if you ever see on route 5 and you thing you wanna step up and try me....... dont hate i dont need a meet to signify who I am......

MODS:
Bulit 2jzge -je pistons,pauter rods
aem v1
hks intake 264 (head blueprinted)
titian cam gears
t66 turbo
greddy tubular mani ( no ebay junk)
custom 3 in exhaust
aeromotive fuel press reg
410 torsion rear end (supra auto)
hks Ls coilovers
jdm wheels (2 peace)
fully bulit auto
720 cc rc injectors
2 walbro 255 pumps

he wasn't saying your bumper was stupud he said bum cuz he just realized it wasn't a swap lol
Old 02-29-12, 08:49 PM
Jussjoshin
Pole Position

whoa haha sorry dude didn't mean for you to get bent. I wasn't talking crap honestly. as for the bumper cover...sorry I usually go on here on my phone and it's kinda hard to see pictures so I couldn't tell it was an actual bumper. . congrats on getting your degree. I didn't mean to offend you. good luck with the rest of your build. take it easy... (holy crap I feel like an *** now @___@)

Last edited by Jussjoshin; 02-29-12 at 08:52 PM.
Old 03-01-12, 07:33 PM
chek128
Driver

Ill run you And you can take your pick of what you want me to run you in.... My authentic aristo or my s13 silvia with rb swap lol

Like he said above, just clean up the engine bay because it just looks sloppy. Not saying it ****ty, it just looks comparable to the typical honda engine bay with a swap
Old 03-01-12, 08:56 PM
Jussjoshin
Pole Position

Unhappy

Wow dude you really have stuff twisted. I have just lost all respect for you and your build. I was tryin to be nice but to be honest your car looks like *** and your engine bay looks even worse. You think you're the only person to build a car? Think again. You probably didn't even build it. You probably had some tech at a shop do all the work for you. And you called me a newbie? Kid you're still working on your degree. I've been certified wrenching on cars since before you could probably probably drive one. And as far as if I ever see you on the freeway, I probably won't but if I do it'll just be to point and laugh at your no style half assed back yard "built" car. Grow up dude. It's a car and we all do it for fun. Don't go off thinking you or your car are better then anyone else... You're just like everyone else on this forum. Don't forget that.

And in the future... Don't post pictures of your car asking what people think and expect for everyone to tell you how cool you or your car is. You can't take criticism then don't ask for opinions.
Old 03-02-12, 08:34 AM
jaymil31
Driver

Default re

My mods are a backyard bulid ok coming from someone who has no contribution in a project. Yes all the for F sakes in your first post really guy i dont care if you have no respect for me. I can defend my project and like I said the car has had plenty of good comments and yes its a project not my daily driver.
Old 03-02-12, 08:42 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,293 Posts

Guys, going to ask you to knock off the personal insults and comments here. If you've got criticism, post it constructively and maturely.
Old 03-02-12, 09:42 AM
jaymil31
Driver

Default re

No disrepect Dave but I have been a part of this forum for years. I have never posted my car hear ever because of this situation and not that I was scared. I take pride in my build yes the engine bay could be cleaned out a little but thats why it is a project. I was affended by the remarkd jussjossen made and the for f sake every other line. I never put down anyones ride and becuase you don't know what they have put into it. I would asked that you delete the thread. Its my last time posting any of my projects and I think thats my choice. I think I have a wealth of information to contribute to the forum but not at the price of other individuals being rude. At this moment I would be decline to share it. I hope all of the builder the success i have had with my build. Maybe in the future i will try again......

Good Luck Everyone

Dave Please Delete This Thread