GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

Lexus Parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-02, 11:24 PM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lexus Parts update

sorry no pics yet but i was informed that TRD and IMC front and lower braces are going to arrive this week for 1st gen gs. two sets of each had been brought directy from japan. prices are not finallized yet but will let u know asap. so, if you guys are interested kindly pm me and i will check my e-mail from time to time to see how many people are willing to purchase these items. what i know so far is that Aristo 147 in japan come with better and i mean way better strut tower brace which also includes the rear brace. also, the front and rear sway bars are a lot thicker compared to the ones we have here and those are also being shipped here.....only in southern california. as you know, it's very difficult to find aftermarket parts fr 1st generaton gs and with the help of my friend "jay sagano", i'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of goodies arrving in a regular basis

so, if any of you are interested in buying strut tower brace (both front and rear), kindly let me know and pm me. also, more parts are coming in the next few weeks and they consists of front grills, rear defuser (supposed to help the car handle better on high speeds), jdm fog lights (for those of you who have body kits from japan and i do "need" it .....and
jdm headlights (these have better projectors and can only be used with hid bulbs/ballasts/etc.,) aftermaket rear spoiler (no brand yet).

if you guys are more interested in other parts, kindly let me know and i assure you that Jay wouldn't have any problems acquiring them.....which i hope not..he.he.he most parts, for example, from the hyper rev aristo book vol.69, he can get his hands on. so you guys post some comments and request.

will update in a regular basis.....

Last edited by indypwr; 10-21-02 at 11:32 PM.
Old 10-23-02, 11:56 AM
///MDex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Lexus Parts update

Originally posted by indypwr
if you guys are more interested in other parts, kindly let me know and i assure you that Jay wouldn't have any problems acquiring them.....which i hope not..he.he.he most parts, for example, from the hyper rev aristo book vol.69, he can get his hands on. so you guys post some comments and request.

will update in a regular basis.....
Do you work for jay? You are aware he's been banned from CL, and can no longer do business here.
Old 10-23-02, 12:08 PM
Pianoman72
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default sorry

My fault, I found his info somehow while trying to get a tower brace for the 1st gen (hard to find part).

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=57927

Didn't know he was banned. Haven't been here for too long. Sorry.