GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

Introducing Ourselves! New Site Sponsor - Carbon Fiber Fabric Trim Wrap

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-09, 09:43 AM
Neffy Wrap
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introducing Ourselves! New Site Sponsor - Carbon Fiber Fabric Trim Wrap

Hi everyone, just wanted to take some time to introduce ourselves. We manufacture and distribute the new lookalike dry carbon fiber wrap everyone has been crazed about lately. It is the same wrap that "sleeper408" "truciet" and "PaPaHoFF" have been using as well as a bunch of other forums. It's spreading like wildfire so get it while we have it in stock!

Please visit our site at www.neffywrap.com. It's still under development but there is a gallery so if you would like to submit photos of the stuff you have or previously bought, you can email them over and we'll upload them!

I'll spare you the details but I'm sure youve seen the pics already! If not here are some. In addition we will probably get a group buy going for the SILVER and CLASSIC wraps that we carry to kick it off right

We also do wrap jobs if you want to send in your trim to us. PM me or post here with any questions, comments or concerns. Free shipping on all orders!

Thanks to sleeper408, truciet and papahoff for their photos!

Attached Thumbnails Introducing Ourselves! New Site Sponsor - Carbon Fiber Fabric Trim Wrap-gs4gauges.jpg