GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

[Greater Houston] RCF and GSF Owners

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-17, 08:37 PM
StealthFF
Lead Lap

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Sooo....Harold....the plan is im going to keep my RCF and the wife prob get the GSF in two years lol...after long discussion after today she wants her own true F car .....Soo prob getting headers or meistershaft in MAY...BTW borla does sound very nice for the money...interesting wonder what sounds like with headers hmm and intake I need more engine sound...May get the next check dunno
Old 02-26-17, 12:13 AM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by StealthFF
Sooo....Harold....the plan is im going to keep my RCF and the wife prob get the GSF in two years lol...after long discussion after today she wants her own true F car .....Soo prob getting headers or meistershaft in MAY...BTW borla does sound very nice for the money...interesting wonder what sounds like with headers hmm and intake I need more engine sound...May get the next check dunno
Shaun, I'm definitely very satisfied with the Borla for the sound and performance. I'm interested in hearing how a Meistershaft cat-back sounds like in person. If any other RCF with any other exhaust setups other than Borla or Apexi, I'd be interested in hearing it. Good idea on keeping the RCF - you'd lose so much in the resale. Also if you get the GSF now, your wife would drive it more than you! Haha. The GSF does looks crazy good though! Props to Dennis and Bob on doing a great job with their choice in color! Love that white - almost as good as Ultrasonic Blue.

Headers, Intake (cosmetic), Coils and Wheels are on my list within this year, I hope to at least have a few of those checked off. Haha.
Old 02-26-17, 05:10 AM
Bzguy78
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Plan

Originally Posted by StealthFF
yeah, that's what I would do, your RCF is so clean and you would end up losing money too if you trade it in. Pretty sure the GSF prices will drop in 2 years. Are you drop on coilovers?
Old 02-26-17, 08:40 AM
RobEQ
Driver School Candidate

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by IMCHIA
Shaun, I'm definitely very satisfied with the Borla for the sound and performance. I'm interested in hearing how a Meistershaft cat-back sounds like in person. If any other RCF with any other exhaust setups other than Borla or Apexi, I'd be interested in hearing it. Good idea on keeping the RCF - you'd lose so much in the resale. Also if you get the GSF now, your wife would drive it more than you! Haha. The GSF does looks crazy good though! Props to Dennis and Bob on doing a great job with their choice in color! Love that white - almost as good as Ultrasonic Blue.

Headers, Intake (cosmetic), Coils and Wheels are on my list within this year, I hope to at least have a few of those checked off. Haha.
Good meeting everybody yesterday, thanks Harold for setting it up!
Old 02-26-17, 11:52 AM
DOCAhmed
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2016 gsf

I have an ultrasonic blue GSF with black interior.
Old 02-26-17, 12:34 PM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Added Dennis, Bob and Ahmed to the first post. Should be exciting to see how this list grows!

For some new content:
I was at Bombshells Meet on Tuesday - good turnout as always. Parked with a couple of ISF owners in VIP area.
One of the YouTubers got my peel out on camera. Sounded good and loved his reaction.

In-car video of me leaving Bombshells

In-car video of me, KRISH (FBO ISF), and a Shelby GT500 (700whp+) driving through a tunnel

First pull at: 0:22 (hit rev limiter and made all that noise)
Second pull at: 0:40 (gear change at 0:45)

I was following a FBO Lexus ISF and following me was a 700whp+ GT500.
Old 02-26-17, 06:46 PM
corradoMR2
The pursuit of F

Received 288 Likes on 209 Posts

THREAD CONTINUED in RCF Forum here: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rc-...sf-owners.html