GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

How long have you had your GS-F/How many Miles?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-17, 04:03 PM
CobraGSF
Lead Lap

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
Default How long have you had your GS-F/How many Miles?

Saw this thread on the RC-F Forum. Since the GS-F is definetly the most rare out of all the "F" models, just thought I'd start a cool thread to see how many miles people have on their cars. Ill start!

a little less than three months and 1,322 miles on my F! Absolutely love the car and daily drive it. truly an amazing machine! it does everything so well.

Also noticed in Sport+ mode when comes to a stop, you sometimes get a little crackle pop. Had this happen with my JoeZ on my 3IS, but loving the fact that this happens with the OEM exhaust. Love this car!

Last edited by CobraGSF; 02-18-17 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-19-17, 04:38 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 3,838 Likes on 2,327 Posts

5200 miles. Mostly wife driven. Still like my IS F better, but wish it had the later model tech and hp.
Old 02-19-17, 07:28 PM
NextLevelG
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I picked up my Blue 2016 GS-F 15 days ago and have 445 miles on it. Just last friday I had to fill up with gas for the first time. I wish it had a bit large fuel tank. My old G37 had a 20 gallon tank and with the MPG of the GS-F I sure could you a few extra gallons so I don't have to fill up so much. Other than that and a few other very minor things, I love the car. Just can' t wait to get it broken in so I can really see what it can do.
Old 02-19-17, 10:47 PM
Stormryu
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lobuxracer
5200 miles. Mostly wife driven. Still like my IS F better, but wish it had the later model tech and hp.

Lexus and Audi are my favorite brands. And as much as I love Lexus, Audi & Mercedes offer android auto/ car play (as well as other less luxurious brands). Audi for instance has night vision assist. Another thing Audi has on some of its models (lets compare the S6), you can get a 360 degree camera to help with parking. Lexus currently only has this on their RX suv and for the first time in the companies history I believe. Looking at the E300 Mercedes, some things you can get are massaging seats (S6 can get that), wireless phone charging, traffic jam assist, Self Parking, etc. Now a lot of this comes as add on's ($) for the Germans while Lexus offers a lot of the safety features that the Germans offer for extra $, as standard. So it's not like Lexus is blown out of the park, but when looking at what the other luxury brands offer, for some people (like myself and others), it does make me wish Lexus would offer some of the things the others have. So they do have Lexus beat in tech admittedly in some areas. I understand that there has to be a market for those features for Lexus to want to offer the features as well. Lexus can't just be offering things that no one really wants to have/buy.

I've loved the GS F for what it offers from the Lexus brand and it's heritage. Never looked at it to strictly compare it to what other people can get from other brands in terms of HP/Tech. But the differences between it and other competitors does give room for conversation on what we think Lexus could stand to improve on in terms of what they are offering. I mean, these cars certainly aren't cheap regardless of what model/manufacturer we're talking about and we do drive them daily.